When you call, mention priority code 1715-XV04

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mustang IV V.2

Loaded with 17 models of classic Fender amps, plus USB and stereo XLR outputs to connect to your recording rig, this Mustang is made for the modern musician.

"The beast" submitted May 1, 2014

By Bret Elliott in Omaha, NE
Overall
Musical Background: Professional player who's been playing for 11 years.
Music Style: Pretty much anything that makes me happy. Rock, Alt, Reggae, Pop, etc.
Sound: The presets are a great start, but I found that some tweaks were necessary. It took me roughly 2 hours to go through the amp's settings and adjusting. I mainly touched the Treble and Volume settings. My guitar has a very high treble output so this may not be needed for every player. Feature: For me, the best feature is the included effects. Having several types of delays, reverbs, and chorusing effects has expanded my sound to the horizon. Ease of Use: At first it is daunting when you realize the millions of sounds you can get. Just find a few of your favorite presets, then make tweaks. Your changes are very easily saved with a click of a button. Quality: Very solid construction. I'm gigging roughly every other weekend. This amp has been tossed, dropped, spilled on, etc. and this thing still sounds as smooth as when I first plugged in. Value: The value is ridiculously good. Many other amps are great, but the price is high mainly for brand names. I hate paying for a brand. Fender is a great brand and the Mustang is budget friendly. Manufacturer Support: I've never needed support. The Wow Factor: Many snobby guitarists came up to me before a gig and said that digital modelling sucks. I shut them up after our first set. I simply said, "I get just as good of a sound as you and I paid $500...Suck it." Overall: I bought my Mustang last year and have never looked back. I am a gigging musician in a rock cover band that needed a wide variety of tone, plenty of power, and a dependable piece of equipment. The Mustang gives me great tones without having to lug around a huge pedalboard. I only need to bring a wah-wah! I also rarely have to mic the amp to a PA because this amp can easily handle small to medium gigs. Most of the time, I never push the volume knob past 4.5. Seriously, this amp saved me a lot of money. My bandmate was so impressed, he went out and bought a Mustang IV. Now we both have matching amps, but we are still able to keep different tones due to the Mustang's huge versatility.

"mustang iv combo" submitted August 11, 2014

By r. m in kingman, AZ
Musical Background: playing since 1959 @10yrs old
Music Style: will play all styles jazz not so good.prefer rock of oldies,real elect.blues(blues breakers style)and any chicken pickin country
Overall: i love the sounds you can get from the models.its not brittle and clangy like some non tubers.it has the sound and punch i love.stand in front and crank it to 5, 7, or 10 if you want its still giving the sound you wanted.mud?whats that?now i am not a mustang pro yet,but its like christmas morning every time you look at the amps and stomps at your command.i dont have a sound of my own to be recognized by,but i can sound like anyone i want now,and that after all is what we all want anyway.i need not worry about some yayhoo drowning me out anymore.if they do its time to go home.i only wish fender would have put a looper on board.excuse me they did.its in the utility department,but youll need the expression pedal to access it.the 4 button pedal comes w/it .anyway i love the thing.money wise i don,t see a better deal.zzounds wise best you could ever find to buy from.my credit has been in the can for years and didnt really think they would help me out.they did and this is my second purchase.play /pay is great.

"saving hundreds on pedals" submitted April 16, 2014

By robert b in hot springs, AR
Overall
Musical Background: been playing music my whole life in one form or fasion
Music Style: rock, blues
Overall: great amp sounds amazing this amp does so much , I don't think I'll ever learn it all I just don't see me ever needing to buy another amp because you can basically make it sound any tone you want it to. Tone to Taste if you will. With the fuse software, especially, the tonal possibilities seem endless.

"Fender Mustang IV V.2" submitted March 13, 2014

By Gary W in Irvine, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 24 years.
Music Style: Love to play all styles of music but blues is probably my favorite.
Overall: Overall I think this is a great amp. Very durable construction, great sound, tons of options. The ONLY complaint I have is that it did not come with a users manual. You are left to figure everything out for yourself. So far it hasn't been too bad to figure out but there are still a few things I would like to know. You can go to the fender website and see an online users manual but I would just rather have one that comes with the amp when purchased. Thee are 100 presets you can access which are great. The tones and sounds are just beautiful, especially when you crank up the volume. This is my first amp with built in effects and so far I love it. You can alter, change, remove or add, delays, tremelos, phasers, and lots of other effects, overdrives, etc...Seems to be a great all around amp.

"Fender Mustang IV V.2 Guitar Combo Amp " submitted April 10, 2014

By Charles N in Lafayette, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 40 years Acoustic Guitar 1 1/2 years Electric, Should have been 40 years Elec. and 1 year Acoustic.
Music Style: Blues, English Blues
Overall: Have been a Marshall man all my flfe, But the WOW factor of this unit is just too much. WHAT sound. Just too many features that Marshal just doesn't have. Hell how many CREAM songs can one play.

"Fender Mustang iv Ampo" submitted August 3, 2014

By Don P in Redgranie, WI
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years of playing guitar and gigging.
Music Style: Country and old Rock
Overall: This is a nice sounding amp especially at the price level it comes in at and it doesn't weigh a ton. No tubes to worry about and the features pretty much allow you to forget about buying pedals. I bought the blemished one offered and I still haven't found the blemish. Good job zZounds.

"Fender Mustang IV amp" submitted August 11, 2014

By James W in Columbia, SC
Musical Background: have been playing guitar for 34 years
Music Style: Rock, country, blues
Overall: I have the IV and III. I believe the III sounds better; it does not seem to have as much bass to it. Still and excellent amp for the money.

"Excellent" submitted October 30, 2013

By fabian roman in bloomington, CA
Overall
Musical Background: im no great artist, but i've played for quite some time now
Music Style: Crhistian, rock, blues, alternative
Overall: best experience ever, guys at zzound were fantastic, now i enjoy my fender IV every night. Sounds great thou i'm still learning the perks on it. Fender Fuse is a neat software easy to use. It has a lot of volume something i was expecting but dont need to much. So i always keep it on the low.

When you call, mention priority code 1715-XV04. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976