When you call, mention priority code 209-KVSR

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mustang I V.2 Amp

This update to the Fender Mustang I, the V.2, has even more amp models, effects, and total USB connectivity to let you tap into the Fender FUSE network.

"Stoked" submitted September 10, 2014

By Charles E
Overall
Overall: Newbie but happy with the performance for the price. Not really sure how it compares to others. Tons of features and happy with zZounds.

"Fun Practice Amp" submitted October 18, 2013

By Scot H
Overall
Musical Background: Former Army band trumpeter, play around on guitar and keyboard
Music Style: western swing, jazz
Overall: Was looking for a practice amp in the 20 watt, 1X8 range when I came across a "blemished" Fender Mustang I V.2 at a reduced price, so I picked it up. Blemished? I'll be danged if I can find a blemish on the thing. Had the original everything with it unopened, too. So was happy about that right off the bat. It's a practice amp, emphasis on practice -- with a handful of unnecessary effects (as far as I'm concerned). Though I admit it's fun to play around creating a bunch of different soundscapes, do I really need/want 5 kinds of reverb, for instance? I find I'm mostly using the 3 early Fender amp and American 90's presets with little or no customizing. (Haven't gone so far as to plug it into the computer, yet.) My Telecaster with it's mid-grade single-coil pickups actually sounds pretty decent through it -- creating either a fairly warm and creamy jazz sound or a spanky twang. The distortion mode might not have enough bite and body to satisfy a metal head. It's an easy grab and go to jam with a couple of buddies. I'm perfectly happy with this purchase.
18 of 19 people (94.74%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fun amp!" submitted February 20, 2015

By Scott R in Marathon, FL
Musical Background: 15 years on the gig
Music Style: Classic rock, jazz.
Overall: I liked this more than I thought I would. Soon realized I could use one of these on gigs so I bought a II and a V head. Great cleans and molten high gain sounds. Mid gain sounds are a little on the transistory side, but usable if you can get over the lack of tubes. FUSE software helps you find your tone. Great bang for the buck! I've got guitar pedals that are twice the price of this amp.

"Fender Mustang I V.2 Guitar Combo Amp" submitted November 20, 2014

By a customer from lifecentered.com
Overall
Overall: Great practice amp! It took reading the manual and making some of my own presets to really get the kind of tones I am used to using, but I really like it now. Great price too. I wish I had a time machine to go back and give one to myself as a teenager! (And whisper....buy Microsoft)

"Great little amp" submitted August 12, 2014

By Raymond M in New Milford, CT
Overall
Musical Background: Relatively new to guitar, jam at home and lunch breaks.
Music Style: I listen to just about everything, from the Dead to 80's hair bands and everything in between and after. Looking to just play f
Overall: For a small amp, it packs a lot of punch. Interfacing with amp via macbook is pretty easy, and being able to download custom tones a plus. Great for practice, tones are decent.

"Fender amplifier" submitted April 21, 2014

By Patricia L in Oak Lawn, IL
Overall
Overall: Was delivered on time and package was directly what I expected.

"decent for the money" submitted November 12, 2016

By Galen W in Manhattan, KS
Overall
Musical Background: Played for 12yrs in local groups and indivually. Have played 40 yrs totally.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues, some Country
Overall: Nice amp to run a small synthesizer on. Has pretty good F/X's. Get a nice crunch with a single pick up Gibson.

When you call, mention priority code 209-KVSR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976