When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-Q8Y7

Rating and Reviews: Fender '68 Vibrolux

This tribute to the classic Fender amp offers a vintage channel with traditional Vibrolux voicing, plus a custom channel offering Bassman tones.

Overall

"I Finally have the Fender Tone I've been looking for!" submitted November 4, 2014

By ALBERT P in LOS ANGELES, CA
Overall
Musical Background: jam at home...
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz, Alternative.
Overall: I have been wanting to buy a Fender tube amp for a long time. I mostly play at Home/Garage and Jam with Friends and my Son. When deciding on what Amp to buy I started with the Fender Reissue 65' series and it came down to the Deluxe or the Twin. Then I tried the Deluxe '68 CUSTOM and liked the look and features but I wanted some more headroom for playing Jazz then the Deluxe offered . Although I really wanted the Twin I felt it was too loud for home use. Then I saw the New '68 CUSTOM VIBROLUX, I was loving the two 10" Celestion and fit right between the Deluxe and the Twin. I was not able to try it out before buying online, no music/guitar store had it In-Stock. but decided to take a chance after seeing some demos online. This amp is exquisite! The TONE is all Fender, it was exactly what i was looking for. The Vintage channel is clean bright sounding pure and bell like. The Custom/Bassman channel is so smooth and warm sounding. the two channels come with the bright switches, reverb and tremolo, this makes the amp very versatile and I'm getting so many different sounds, Just Amazing. If your playing at home this amp can get Loud, I usually play at about 3 to 5 volume without feeling I'm bothering the neighbors. This makes it difficult to get the amp to drive so I'm using a Fulltone FullDrive2 Mosfet pedal and WOW it works so well with this amp it's Amazing! I own a SG, Les Paul, Strat and Tele and all keep their own character and tone its unbelievable. I have not experienced any Hiss or noise issues and all parts are working perfectly. So to conclude The New '68 CUSTOM VIBROLUX exceeded my expectations its a great value, I Finally have the Fender Tone I've been looking for! Also zZounds Play as You Pay installment plans was a great to get the Amp I wanted. Thanks zZounds!

"Distinctful Vintage" submitted November 14, 2014

By Dennis B in Nevada City, CA
Musical Background: Songwriter~ performer
Music Style: Surf, Blues, Country
Overall: This amp has a purpose. It's purpose is to sound as close to the original 68 Silverface Vibroflux as much as possible. I believe it has accomplished that purpose...I grew up listening to surf music and the British invasion. Too bad the British invasion overshadowed where the surf music was going, but the sound never died and more and more I am starting to here a come back of quality sound as opposed to a lot of fast moving noise...Tones on this amp are unsurpassed, and not only does it include the true vintage sound, the modern bassman tone in the custom channel is an added bonus....I have rated this amp for what it is suppose to be, and it delivers....Thanks Fender....Time to create new music!!!

"Fantastic Amp" submitted March 10, 2016

By Michael Lapp in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Home, Strat, ES 339, Martin Custom Shop 000-35 and Vintage Guild 512
Music Style: Classic rock and blues
Overall: I purchased this amp to replace a Hot Rod Deluxe III. Although the Hot Rod is a wonderful amp, I wanted the classic Fender clean sound with a lot more head room. The Vibroluxe gives me just that. The clean sound is fat and juicy but it still gives ample head room to play in my townhouse without waking the dead. I am a little suspect about the stock speakers but will give them ample time to break in before replacing them with a pair of Weber's. If you crank it a little, it will break up for you. Playing a Strat through it at medium to low volumes gives you a beautiful full and fat tone. With a Gibson ES 339 I can get a really nice blues sound with a OD pedal. Speaking of pedals, it handles them well. Overall I,a,,delighted with my purchase.

When you call, mention priority code 1ZS-Q8Y7. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976