When you call, mention priority code 14NN-NWHT

Rating and Reviews: Fender HotRod DeVille 410

With 60 watts of tube power, serious tone-shaping tools, a solid-state rectifier section, and 4 Eminence speakers, the Hot Rod DeVille is a beast of a combo!

"Great Amp for a Great Price" submitted September 13, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: Active Touring Musician, "Recording Engineer, Singer, Songwriter, Studio Musician
Music Style: New Country, Classic Rock
Sound: The sound of this amp is worth every penny. I play country and classic rock and this amp sounds incredible. The 4x10 cabinet is a must. If you are undecided between the 2X12 and 4X10 take the 4X10 it seems they have a tighter tone. There is nothing like a tube amp and this amp will fill your needs. The cleans are, well "Fender clean". You just can't get any better. I'm using a Boss ME-50 with just a little clean overdrive and it lets me achieve the tone I want. Feature: Amp included the foot pedal, and amp cover...Tell me another company that does that.... I own Line 6, Peavey and a few others and the cover for the Line 6 Spider IV was almost 40 bucks... And to top it off...a "5" yes I said "5" year warranty...Good luck with those others that only offer a 1 year warranty. I wouldn't change anything about this amp or any Fender Amp. Ease of Use: It's an amp with some controls, plug it in and find your tone Quality: It's a Fender...No question about quality. I have a 73 Super Reverb and a Blues Deluxe reissue 4x10 and the quality is outstanding. Value: Worth every penny. I have had every kind of amp but nothing compares to a Fender. Manufacturer Support: You can call Fender and talk to anyone about any question regarding new and old Fender Products and you can talk to a live person no automated switching. The Wow Factor: It is a great looking amp, sounds great and going to the Blackface is a plus. My Blues Deluxe 4x10 reissue has the Silverface and is hard to see the numbering. Overall: I plan on keeping this amp as well as all my other Fender items and passing them down to my daughters. They will still work then:) If it is stolen I would not hesitate to buy another one.

"It's a Fender. Enough Said." submitted October 13, 2011

By a customer from centurylink.net
Music Style: Jazz Fusion, Classic Rock, Blues
Sound: The sound from this amp is crystal clear and can be very loud (I practice with the volume setting on "2" out of "12" but the amp is clean and full). The reverb is very good. I don't use many pedals as I prefer the sound of the instrument and the amp is perfect for that purpose. The response of this amp is great. Feature: The amp comes with a foot switch with clean, overdrive and overdrive plus settings. I haven't had the amp long enough to decide whether I will use my blues driver or just the foot switch at this point. I'll probably use a combination. It also comes with a cover. Glad these items were included. Ease of Use: I think the amp clearly indicates the true nature/quality of the guitars you use with it. It shows the different tone character of each instrument ie. Les Paul vs ES 335 vs ES 137 as all completely different animals. My Strat sound is incredible. Turn it on and find your tone. Not complicated and easy to use. I don't need 100 pre-sets. Quality: This amp is heavy and built like a tank and again "LOUD". This amp would definately be appropriate for use on the road. With the exception of the tubes, I don't anticipate any issues with this amp and I will be using this amp for a long time. Value: The product is definately worth the selling price. Manufacturer Support: I consider support the best when I don't have to contact them with any issues. This is my third Fender amplifier and I have never had to contact support. Based on the quality of the product, I would imagine the support would be good. The Wow Factor: It's a Fender. Enough said. Overall: I expect to satisfied with this amp for a long time. I also intend to get the extension cabinet. You can't beat the quality, clarity and sheer power of this amp and after over 40 years of purchasing various guitars and amps, this Fender is the amp for me. If it were lost or stolen, I would replace it.

"Worth Every Penny" submitted July 9, 2012

By amanda p in rochester, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing acoustic and electric guitar for over 15 years. I gig out multiple times a month.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Soul
Overall: This is the first amp I've ever bought and boy am I glad I started off my collection with this amp. The tone is versatile and warm and its super easy to use and change the sound to your liking. Great gigging amp, a little heavy, but its worth its weight. You won't be sorry if you get this amp!

"Next review, when we do a gig next weekend." submitted November 13, 2011

Music Style: Rock, jazz Tejano
Sound: This is my first rating as a practice instrument. It met all my expectations. Easy to read knobs, plenty of volume. The sound is exceptional, of course it is a Fender product. Feature: Easy to use , plug and play. Ease of Use: Still experimenting, I have to hook up my Boss ME-70 to it. Value: I feel it is an excellent price for this amp. Manufacturer Support: ZZounds has 4 payment plan, better than AMS 3 payment plan. The Wow Factor: Classic black look, love it.

"Great Amp, Terrible Handle" submitted September 30, 2013

By Katie H in Norman, OK
Musical Background: Professional guitar player for ten years
Music Style: Punk, acoustic, indie rock, alt country
Overall: I love this amp, but if you plan on taking it to gigs, get a different handle. My previous Hot Rod Deville 4x10 never had any problems with the handle and I used it at shows extensively for almost ten years. I bought a new one in February of '13, and the handle broke within 1 month. Zzounds graciously replaced the amp and sent me a new one, but the handle on the new one broke within a month as well. So, lesson learned. Obviously the vendor for the handles has changed and the new ones are terrible. Other than that, this amp is loud but has great tone, and enough built in distortion that I don't have to use a pedal.

"Great product for all gigs!" submitted November 22, 2011

Musical Background: Semi-Pro
Music Style: Rock, pop, jazz and mainly Tejano
Sound: Excellent sound. I play a Fender Toronado. Feature: The four speakers put out alot of sond, Ease of Use: I am still tweaking it/ Quality: It's a Fender, the best. Value: It is well worth the price. Manufacturer Support: ZZounds has a better payment plan than AMS. The Wow Factor: It is a Fender and easy to use, exellent sound. Overall: I'll use it for awhile.

"Fender Hot Rod Deville 410 III Amp" submitted January 31, 2012

By Armando M in Big Spring, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 40+ years. Play electric guitar and bass.
Music Style: Old Rock, Tejano, Smooth Jazz and da Blues.
Overall: Bought this amp in October 2011. It is easy to use, just plug in, tweak your settings and play it. It is as loud as you want it to be! I play a Fender Toronado and have been using it for Tejano Music giggs! It is a great amp! Great price!

When you call, mention priority code 14NN-NWHT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976