When you call, mention priority code 1574-1KR4

Rating and Reviews: Fender 65 Twin Custom 15

Fender's shimmering clean tones and legendary vibrato get an added low-end boost from the 15" speaker inside the Fender '65 Twin Custom 15 amp.

"this is a very serious amp." submitted September 17, 2012

By Matt C in Pasadena, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years. I'm not Eddie Van Halen, but I've played A LOT of shows.
Music Style: Indie Rock, Rock, Country (pick and strum. not modern country crap)
Sound: The sound quality is second to none. Imagine the best amp you've ever owned, then imagine it sounding better. The only thing I might add to this amp would be a dirty channel, but it takes pedals so well, I'd rather pick my own overdrives and distortions. Feature: I really appreciate the 100 gallons of reverb on this thing. I love the vibrato too, but as of now, only use it in spots. That being said, I can see writing an entire song around this vibrato, its that good. Ease of Use: it took a little tweaking to get the specific sound I like out of it, but nothing as far as re-tubing or component change. just a little knob turning. Value: Totally worth it. You can come close to this with cheaper amps and good equalization, but it's never the same. Save your money. It's worth it. Manufacturer Support: i haven't had to call. The Wow Factor: Its classic and mean looking. I would compare this amp to a late 60's 'cuda. There may be newer, louder, pricier, and prettier, but this big daddy has nuts and swagger to spare. Overall: I've been playing guitar for about 20 years and owned a wide variety (Marshall, Fender, Traynor, Blackheart, Sunn, and many others) of amps in that time. My favorites until now were my Sunn Model T and my Fender 410 DeVille. This amplifier is amazing. The tone is SO clean, it shimmers. My guitar heroes are a little different from the norm, I want my slide to sound like Joe Walsh, my reverb to sound like Kevin Shields, my delays to sound like the Edge and my distortion to sound like Lee Ranaldo. This amp does it all and does it all very well. The 15" speaker adds a nice warmth and depth to the tone, and it takes pedals very well. I've gone from having a massive pedal board to a tuner, e.q., Big Muff, XXL, Carbon Copy, and a Flashback Delay. The only thing I will probably add is a pitch shifter. This amp is incredibly loud at 4, but still gets tone at lower settings. I can use it without a mic in just about any club I can imagine. There is reverb and reverb and reverb to spare! The vibrato is the most lush I've ever heard. This is a very serious amp, which is probably why it costs serious money. Don't get this for your kid's first amplifier. Don't get this for your first amplifier. This amp to me is something that needs to be worked up to to be able to appreciate and take advantage of the subtleties and quality that it delivers. It DOES take a little time adjusting the knobs to keep it from sounding too bright. I'm playing a Les Paul, a Tele, and an ASAT through it and all 3 sound great.

"Fender Special Twin Reverb" submitted November 4, 2012

By Dave Miller
Musical Background: Playing over 50 years. Guitar, drums, bass, keyboard
Music Style: Classic rock, all styles
Overall: Excellent amp. I used to have 2 twins in the early 70s with JBLs and this twin with a 15 inch JBL is every bit as good. I bought a blem and it had a small scratch on the side. An outstanding buy. Two hours after purchase zZounds shipped the amp. Excellent service.

"Dissapointing Fender Twin Custom 15" submitted September 26, 2012

By Tom Wells in Pittsfield, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Fifty years of experience on guitar. Semi professional.
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Jazz.
Overall: I am very dissapointed in the apparent poor quality control at Fender concerning this particular amp. The first one I received worked fine for just about a week. The Vibrato channel stopped working. It was immediately replaced by the good folks at zZounds, but the second one was defective right out of the box. (Intense feedback when the reverb was activated. They have been producing this basic circuit design (Twin Reverb) for a very long time, and you would think they would have it down by now. I decided it was time to quit and hope that some time in the future they will figure out how to build this amp. My thanks to the people at zZounds for handling this problem in a very professional manner.

When you call, mention priority code 1574-1KR4. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976