When you call, mention priority code 173G-MRBP

Rating and Reviews: Fender American J-Bass

The Fender American Standard Jazz bass is a classic of rock music. With growling tone and a rosewood fretboard, the American Standard Jazz rocks.

Overall

"If you've been waiting like I've been waiting. Wait no longer!!!" submitted November 6, 2008

Overall
Musical Background: I've been an "Active Musician for over 40 years and Recording Engineer & Broadcase Engineer for almost 30 years.
Music Style: Rock, Jazz, & Contemporary Christian
Sound: The 2008 Fender American Standard Jazz Bass is the best of the best. The sound quality is everything you could possibly want out of an electric bass guitar. I can get this thing to do whatever I want itt to do,in any style I want to play in. It has such depth of tone and such bright high end. Fantestic for Rock, Jazz, slap bass playing, any style of music and any style of playing. In small venues I play through a Hartke HS1200 bass amp system and it sounds amazing. In larger venues I play through a Ampeg SVT system and it's even more amazing. It is so clean... recording with this bass is a dream. The only thig you will need to do is replace the strings. Feature: It came with a very nice SKB case. Everything from the machine heads to the bridge and everything in between was set up (action, intonation and fret work). I didn't have to change a thing. Now, that was amazing!!! Ease of Use: This thing plays like an extention of myself. The neck is fast and the sound is powerful. As a matter of fact, you can get whatever sound out of this bass that you want, with very little effort. Quality: This is a very well made bass guitar. The factory quality control did an excellent job. I didn't have to change a thing. Which is very unusual for me and I appreciate their efforts. I'm not afraid to take this guitar on the road with me at all. This guitar should last not only my life time, but I plan to hand this down to my grandchildren. Along with my 1987 Rickenbacker 4001 bass guitar as well. Value: There isn't another bass guitar on the market today in this price range (and then some) that can touch this bass guitar. Manufacturer Support: I gave this catagory a 10 because I've never needed to contact the fender company about this product or any other fender product I own or use. The Wow Factor: I have to admit I bought this bass for the sound quality, but I think it looks great as well. I have the Olympic with the rosewood fret board. The added advantages are the way it feels when you are playing it. It is very comfortable! Overall: I expect to be playing this bass guitar for the rest of my life. When I find something I like, I keep it! When I went looking for another bass there was never real any other instrument I wanted. I've known about the Fender American Standard Jazz Bass for a long time and the 2008 model was what I've been waiting for. The 1987 Rickenbacker 4001 that I've been using all these years will be relagated to my back up instrument. I'd replace this bass in a heart beat if it were lost or stolen.

"My Musicmans Are Jealous" submitted January 5, 2010

By a customer from highmark.com
Music Style: Rock. Funk all but country
Sound: I've been playing bass for over 30 years. Unfortunately,this is my 1st true Fender........Most of my time is spent playing my stand up or one of my Musicman Basses. I will always be in love with the sounds of those basses, but I must take the time to tell you that this is one great addition to my collection. Nothing else sounds like it or PLAYS LIKE IT1 Being that I'll play anything from classical to you name it...this bass can more than handle it! And I thought my Stingray couldn't be out-funked! I play through a Hartke 3500 with a 4X10 Genz Benz cab or an older trace head.....either way, nothing else is better at covering all the bases! Feature: Good craftsmanship. Period. The neck is to die for..... Ease of Use: Playability is the word. If you haven't picked one up lately...your missing out...... Quality: Wow it's beautiful to look at as well. I have the 3 tone sunburst. Quality, through and through.. Value: Spend the couple extra bucks....you'll be glad you did. Manufacturer Support: Can't rate it as I haven't needed it...... The Wow Factor: Practical addition for me as well as SUPER SEXY! Looks nice next to it's cousin Musicman Duo.....it is truly a beautiful instrument. Overall: I'll never let this one go.....Just hope my Musicmans don't get jealous....

When you call, mention priority code 173G-MRBP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976