When you call, mention priority code 16J7-FDJN

Rating and Reviews: American Deluxe Strat HSS

DH-1 humbucking pickup. S-1 switching system. LSR roller nut.

"It's an American Deluxe Strat HSS. Check it out!" submitted May 29, 2005

Music Style: Rock, Pop Rock, Blues, Country
Sound: Clear sounds for every form of music. Feature: The new S-1 selector switch adds some extra sounds. Also the humbucker addition packs some punch. Quality: Just got it and so far no problems. Value: Well worth the price in comparison to all other guitars in this price range. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to contact Fender yet. I went to their website and was provided with repair centers close to my area. I gave it a 10 because I have no reason not too. The Wow Factor: I got the Montego Black with the gold pickguard and like the way it looks. The body contour is a plus and it's not to heavy. Overall: This is a lifelong guitar.

"Wow, I'm not worthy...." submitted September 14, 2007

Music Style: Rock and Roll baby
Sound: Sounds great. Unfortunately I'm a noob so can only scratch the surface of what this guitar can do. Feature: I love the roller nut, the locking tuners, the trem. It's just a very easy guitar to deal with. I have 7 others and this immediately became my favorite. Ease of Use: Great neck, good setup. Quality: Really nice, but of course you pay for it. Value: Sure it could be cheaper, but then it would probably feel cheaper. Manufacturer Support: NA Overall: If I ever even THINK of parting with this guitar someone slap me. I'll probably take it to the grave with me. I got the Montego black and wasn't too crazy about the gold pickguard so went with a white 3-ply. I like it much better, but I suppose a lot of people would like the gold better. It was the only mod I made, or will ever make.
12 of 13 people (92.31%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fender American HSS Rosewood Strat (Blemished)" submitted September 30, 2013

By Gary P in Oakley, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Self learning from: Blues beginning-Griff Hamlin, Jamorama, Blues Guitar Mastery
Music Style: Rockish, Blues, Christian
Overall: I couldn't be happier with the purchase of my Pearl Fender American HSS Rosewood Strat. I looked all over to find the blemish and could only find that it had not been set up properly! (could have been a return but like new). By getting out my machinist measuring devices and online specifications for action height for string size+ (floating Tremolo) I saved $700 setting it up my Pearl myself. It's a wonderful experience to learn with! Thanks Zzounds!!!

"Can't be beat" submitted May 17, 2005

By a customer from ksec.com
Overall
Sound: Great sounding guitar - true Strat sound as you would expect and sustain lasts forever once it's set up. Feature: S1 switch is great - I think it gives you nine possible combos on the pickups(first is the same whether switch is up or down). So many features that I don't think you can get anything else that would make sense. I have the QMT version - just beautiful. Quality: Not a blemish on the entire guitar and I've looked it over. The raise '4th' pickup is normal. The 'noiseless' pickups seem to have it - every one I looked at in the store and the one I bought has it (and it's mentioned on all the sites). Don't worry about it. Value: It's not cheap - but worth every penny. Played this guitar for strangers in the store and it outshined everything else (playing both rock and blues) in it's price category. Sure - buy a Gibson for twice as much and you'll get better but for value - can't be beat. Manufacturer Support: Haven't had to contact. Heard they are sometimes difficult to get ahold of but I haven't tried. Only scoring a 9 as I hate to bring down the score when the guitar is so great. The Wow Factor: I had to have it - I now own. Overall: Best value and greatest looks out there, IMHO. I got the QMT finish - no pick guard to distract on the face. Maybe too nice to gig with every night but for that weekend job, it fits great.

"Wow" submitted August 20, 2004

By a customer from easy.com
Music Style: R'n'B - Rock - Jazz - Blues etc
Sound: These new pickups and the S-1 switch are by far the best thing to happen to the stratocaster in a very long time. with the s-1 switched up you get all of the classic strat sounds with it swiched on you get a whole new array of beefed up chunky sounds that you'd normally assosiate with a humbucking guitar. and all this plus pickups that don't make any hum! Feature: all the usual versatility of strats plus truck loads more Sprezel locking machine heads brilliant new tremelo system S-1 switch giving you ten different sounds instead of 5 great new pickups. everything any session guitarist could ever need out of an electric guitar. Value: I think this guitar far out shines any guitar in its price bracket i cannot think of any other guitar that feels, looks, sounds and plays as good as this for the money its worth. Manufacturer Support: havent had any problems with guitar as yet. customer service in shop was very informative. The Wow Factor: the guitar is beutiful the finish is brilliantand all of the hardwar is of the highest standard. I'm not sure about all of the colours it comes in but the Montego Black and 3-tone sunburst are nice, would be nice to just see a white or a cream. Overall: this guitar is what i've been looking for for almost 2 years, the first time I heald one I was so impressed. this guitar will satisfy every need, there is not one overlooked feature in this whole guitar.... Brilliant.

American Deluxe Strat HSS Customer Review submitted February 18, 2005

Music Style: Rock/punk
Sound: You can get that classic strat sound out this this beauty but you can also get some great tones out of the humbucker in the bridge. The humbucker gives that extra crunch wen playing with overdrive or distortion. Even thought the single coils are noiseless they have extremely high output and the neck pickup can get really high volumes. Feature: Great features. i have an epiphone les paul and the tone knobs hardly do anything at all. when the tone knobs are set at 10 on this guitar you get the great strat "bell" tones but once you start turning the knobs down you achieve a sound you might hear from a guitar with humbuckers. This guitar is special because it loses none of its tone qualitites when the volume on the guitar is turned down. Many other guitars become muddy when the volume is turned down. Quality: One review was talking about the fourth magnet in the pickups being higher then the rest. This is normal because more output is needed for that string so you can hear it. i bought it looking great and it has not let me down since. Value: i bought mine for a much higher price then zzounds is offering and this guitar is worth every penny i paid for it. Manufacturer Support: i have no need to get support because it was made very well. The Wow Factor: i own it. This guitar has great mojo and you just feel great when your playing it. Overall: Great guitar and worth every penny

"THE STORMBRINGER" submitted September 30, 2004

Music Style: All kind of music but mostly ROCK
Sound: Well.....I find it better or rather not much different from my other 16 guitars but what I don't understand is the pickups (noiseless)the magnet pin is bulging out. Its not all but the no.4 magnet sensor pin is not level with the others. Is this normal or is it something that is not right? I did not notice it when I first baought it from the agent Bentley Music in Kuala Lumpur. I observe that when I was cleaning the guitar. Pls advise. Feature: Yes.....I was given feww accessories free such as guitar tuner, guitar stand, hard casing........thats all...I expect more actually FREE!! Quality: Yeah it is done well and the colours are nicer except the pickups make me worried abit. As I said earlier it is not flat....No. 4 Magnet sensor pin is bulging out. To me it is abnormal unless the design is such by Fender. Value: Price wise is Expensive compared in the US. Maybe due to the exchanged rates but still it too high compared to others. Gibson is more worst. I don't see anything special in Gibson guitar but I still prefer Fender Start. Manufacturer Support: NO. I did send email to Fender in the US....but there is NO REPLY AT ALL. The Wow Factor: Yes everybody is wondering where I got it from. The guitar is SEXY looking. No doubt about that CHEERS to Fender Co. Overall: No not just yet...I am very please with it and still using it for my Rock N Roll Solo.

"Frickin Sweet guitar!!!" submitted June 2, 2005

Musical Background: Active musician, In bands
Music Style: Rock Alternitave Hardcore Metal Classic Rock
Sound: The sound of this guitar is amazing it does not buzz at all and the s-1 swich is pretty cool bieng able to swich from the classic pick up set up to the modern is very cool. Feature: The guitar has tons of features te s 1 swich and the humbucker also the metal bridge (this piece of equiptment is the best) Quality: I've ad the guitar for about a year and it has no damage im in a metal band and we tend to move around alot and be kind of rough with our guitars but so far there has been no damage Value: As always it could cost a little less Manufacturer Support: Never Needed ANY!! The Wow Factor: It is a veerry sexy guitar (the ladies love it) Overall: I think i will be keeping this guitar for a long time because #1 fenders are built to last #2 it just has such damn good tone

When you call, mention priority code 16J7-FDJN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976