When you call, mention priority code 15ZS-44XK

Rating and Reviews: Fender Strat/Tele Case

This Fender Standard Molded case is just right for your Stratocaster or Telecaster guitar. Don't risk your investment - get a Fender Standard Molded case.

"The best case for a Stratocaster" submitted September 22, 2011

Music Style: rockenrole
Sound: I love the sound the clasps make when I snap them shut, hehe :) Feature: Fits my MIM Stratocaster like a glove. Separate cavity will fit a tuner, strings, picks, trem bar and strap. Ease of Use: The clasps are so smooth and require zero effort to close, yet they are totally secure. The case is very light considering the level of protection it offers. Quality: Everything seems to be in order, no loose lining or glue runs. I suspect anything that would do considerable damage to this case would do much worse to your guitar. Value: There are certainly cheaper cases out there, but none that will fit your guitar as snug or be as light as this one. With cheaper cases, they will be heavier and there will be some play around your guitar in the case. I think the price is fine for a case that will custom fit your guitar. Manufacturer Support: Never dealt with support, just got it. The Wow Factor: It looks cool to me at least. It doesn't have the vintage appeal of the tweed and tolex covered cases, but I still like the rugged look of it. Overall: If you want cheap and good, I think the gator case is a better value. This case just seems more professional than the wood cases. This type of case is a bit wider than the traditional kind, so that's something else to consider.

"The best value to protect your electric guitar." submitted June 1, 2011

By a customer from charter.net
Music Style: Worship, Jazz
Sound: It is a case. It does not make a sound unless you beat it like a drum. :-) Feature: I really like the TSA latches. They look a little kludgy from the photos, but they open and close very easily and securely. Much better in fact than my older Fender branded molded case or the fancy one with tolex and leather trim. Ease of Use: Simple and straightforward. Quality: Feels solid, but very light. No excess glue or sloppy joints. Very neat appearance. Value: Excellent. This case new costs about the same as a vintage molded case in very good condition. Yet it is lighter and sturdier. Manufacturer Support: Not needed. The Wow Factor: It is not sexy, but attractive like a cool SUV vs. a sports car. Overall: Hope to keep it as long as I own this Stratocastor. I did a lot of research and compared various Fender, Gator, and other cases. This one offers superior value. The protection, light weight, and ease of use make it a no brainer if I buy another Strat.

"Great Case Low Price." submitted August 1, 2011

By a customer from tx.rr.com
Music Style: 60"s Rock
Quality: Very well made and fits my Tele perfectly. Latches are heavy duty. Value: I have several other cases I have bought in this price range and this one surpasses them by leaps and bounds. Manufacturer Support: No need to deal with manufacturer works well. The Wow Factor: Very professional looking, Logo on side is large and easy to read. Overall: This case is built for travel and you know how much abuse airlines can dish out.

"A very nice, compact, and sturdy guitar case." submitted March 24, 2011

Musical Background: Hobbyist.
Sound: - Feature: There should be a covered accessories compartment, like that found in the Fender economy molded case. Ease of Use: The ATA-approved latches are easy to open and close. They also feel more secure than those found on the Fender economy case. Quality: It feels nicer & stronger than the Fender economy case. It is yet to be tested on how much abuse it can take from airlines' baggage handlers. The case was advertised as "new" but it arrived without a plastic bag. Conclusion, it was possibly not new. But all is well because there are no blemish signs on the surface or inside. Value: It would have been a 10 if a covered accessories compartment were provided. There's enough room but Fender chose not to use it. Manufacturer Support: None was needed. The Wow Factor: A very nice and compact case. It is 2.5 inches shorter than the Fender economy case and it feels lighter. The Fender name sunken into the surface is a much nicer touch than a stamped metal plate found on the economy case. The fender Deluxe Players Strat fits securely in it. Overall: It looks like it should last a life time. If lost it'll most likely be replaced by the same model, unless Fender makes a new model with a covered accessories compartment.

"Keep your Guitar safe!" submitted July 7, 2011

Musical Background: student
Music Style: classic rock
Feature: onlt complaint - you can't leave the whammy bar on the guitar in the case Manufacturer Support: not applicable The Wow Factor: practical guitar protection Overall: really nice hard sided guitar case

"Great Case" submitted September 19, 2012

By Todd Z in Kalamazoo, MI
Musical Background: Engineer
Music Style: Rock, Pop, etc.
Overall: I love these new cases. The fit and seal are better, the latches are excellent, and the cases stand up or stack perfectly. Huge improvement.

"If you want a Strat that sounds great and is a keeper, this could be for you." submitted March 14, 2011

Musical Background: Active amateur musician
Music Style: Blues, some rock, some standards
Sound: I played a bunch of Fenders in the store before hearing this model with the N3 pick-ups. The sound is incredibly brighter than the others, although you can all kinds of effects through the S1 switching system. I tend to use it with the switch in, in various humbucking combos. I'd say this is primarily a rock guitar, although there are decent blues sounding settings, but I prefer my Gibson (unusual 335s solidbody with Dirty Finger pickups) for blues. It also definitely is a good match for my Fender Hot Rod Deville 212 amp; my small vintage Ampeg Reverberrocket 2 doesn't work as well with it. Feature: The quick lock (I can't remember the actual name) tuners make it real easy to change strings.It comes with some deluxe tremelo system, but I never use it so I can't evaluate. A case, leather strap, strap locks, and cord are included, o you don't have to go shopping. Ease of Use: Other than trying to figure out the relationship between the sound and the 5 pick-up selections with the S1 switch depressed,it's a guitar. It is very playable and came with the action set up perfectly -- I didn't have any additional work done on it. Quality: Certainly no problems out of the box, but it'll take a long time to see how it holds up, although I wouldn't expect problems. It comes with the good molded case, and I would expect it to travel well.I'm only playing jam sessions now (mostly blues with some rock), and bring it often. If I were playing gigs, I'd always bring a back-up in any case, and for different sounds. Value: If you want a good sounding Strat that you enjoy playing, it's well worth the money. There are other brands and kinds of guitars in this price range, but, if you're looking for a Strat, then in comparison with foreign-made and USA-made non-deluxe Strats, I think this is well worth the extra money if you can afford it. If you plan on swapping out the pick-ups, then it's probably not a good investment. Manufacturer Support: No need to contact them. The Wow Factor: I definitely like the color, amber body on maple fretboard, it does look great and feels great to play. I started out looking for a Strat as a practical addition, and then fell in love with this model after I played it. Overall: This is probably the last guitar I will buy (unless I get guitar fever again). I also have a Gibson 335s, which is my primary, a Fender Blacktop Tele, a 1947 Gibson L-48 jazz acoustic, a Gibson ES-150. They all have humbuckers: the Fender Deluxe Strat let's you switch modes of course,and the 335s has a coil-tap switch, so I can also make that sound like a single-coil. But I only use the single coil modes for certain kinds of old rock.

When you call, mention priority code 15ZS-44XK. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976