When you call, mention priority code 16G2-37KQ

Rating and Reviews: Fender FB-300 Banjo Pack

The Fender FB-300 is a great way to get started playing banjo. With everything you need to begin playing, the Fender FB-300 package is a great choice.

"Fender and Zzounds make a good partnership" submitted August 23, 2010

By a customer from satx.rr.com
Music Style: Southern Gospel
Sound: My husband plays all the string instruments, but banjo is one of his favorite. He had a banjo that fell off the stand and the head broke off. I wanted to replace it with one that he would enjoy but it wouldn't break the bank. This banjo is not too expensive but it is nice and my husband loves it. Feature: It came with a strap and a book. The strap is OK but we didn't need it so it wasn't important if the strap was good or not. Ease of Use: My only complaint was that the bridge was not on the banjo. Initially we didn't notice that the bridge was missing and we thought there was a defect in the banjo...but Zzounds saw the picture I sent them and drew our attention to the fact that the bridge was not on it. Duh! We feel really dumb! We should have noticed, but how often have you looked at something and not really seen it? Quality: Good quality for the price you pay. Manufacturer Support: My husband has a Fender guitar that he loves. We have not had to do business with Fender for any repairs.

"Its GREAT" submitted September 15, 2014

By Mark Lawless in Dunnville, KY
Musical Background: Beginner on banjo
Music Style: Everything
Overall: I love the Fender banjo, it came with everything for this beginner to get started right away right down to the Starter Song book. It was so easy to turn with help from the tuner and I was off learning and playing simple songs quick. The banjo looks great. Thank so much for your speedy service, you are great, and plan on in the future to upgrade to another Fender Banjo.

"Solid beginner banjo. Will get your foot in the door for a reasonable price (compared to other banjos)." submitted February 3, 2010

By a customer from klunick.com
Musical Background: Hobbyist/Aspiring Amateur Musician
Sound: Sounds like a banjo, but I can't seem to get it as twangy as I would like. I have professionally setup the instrument and it sounds much better than stock. It does not sound as good as my instructors $2000 custom built banjo, but for a beginner banjo, he said it sounds good. Feature: Includes what you need to get rolling. No more, no less. Does include a gig bag, but I would recommend getting a hardshell case. This banjo is nothing special, but its simplicity is the selling factor. You are able to remove the resonator and make it an open back (something I would recommend against as it really effects the tone for the worse in my opinion). Ease of Use: Like I said before, it sounds good, not great, but solid. You WILL have to have it setup properly. I was able to do everything myself in under an hour, but I have worked on my guitars for 12 years and on friends drum sets for 3 years. If you understand the components and how to make basic banjo adjustments, this banjo can sound descent for a beginner banjo. Quality: I do not like the construction of the fretboard. It looks like they filed down the inlay next to the ends of more than half of the frets. The plus side of this is usually on inexpensive string instruments, you can easily cut your fingers on the frets, this is most definitely not the case here. Everything is up to par as much as can be expected for a beginner banjo. Value: A bit on the steep side compared to beginner guitars as many people who will be buying this instrument will be doing so to see if they like playing the 5 string banjo. If you end up enjoying the banjo, it is worth it, if you don't, then it is a bit expensive. The Wow Factor: About as basic as it gets. Nothing special. The inlays are dot, the trim is bland, the finish is shiny. It looks like a very simple instrument. Overall: I am happy with my purchase and will use this for many years. Guitar is my primary instrument and I started with the banjo to work on picking speed. If this instrument breaks, I will upgrade. I will be content with this instrument as I am simply looking for a practice session banjo. I would not play in front of a crowd with it nor would I recommend any one else to preform in public with it.
28 of 30 people (93.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 16G2-37KQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976