When you call, mention priority code 1763-3MMP

Rating and Reviews: Fender T-Bucket 100CE

From the Hot Rod Design Acoustics series comes the Fender T-Bucket 100CE Acoustic-Electric guitar, featuring a pinstriping motif by Vince Ray.

Overall

"The Story of A Broken Guitar and Fantastic Customer service" submitted November 19, 2013

By wayne l in bangor, ME
Musical Background: New to guitar
Music Style: Country,blues,rock,folk
Overall: I am new to playing and wanted a good entry level guitar, fell in love with this T Bucket. I ordered from Zzounds and recieved it very quickly. The guitar was even more beautiful in person the fit and finish were great. The bindings look gorgeous, then I turn it over to look at the beautifully finished mahogany back.....I was in shock I wanted to cry....the worst is indeed true. There right in the center of my much anticipated and new love was a hole the size of a quarter. Almost in a panic and almost in tears I struggled to comprehend it...what am I gonna do? This was the first time I was to have to find out what kind off customer service Zzounds has to offer. Much to my delight they are FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! They not only talked me off the ledge but assured me all would be handled easily and quickly.I was sent prepaid labels and its now on its way back to Jersey as we speak...and my new flawless Fender is on its way.Thank you Zzounds for taking care of me and my new purchase, it truly is nice to see good customer service still exists. I have a 10 year old boy who has started drum lessons at school and his equipment will be purchased thru Zzounds.

"Sounds Beautiful" submitted May 24, 2014

By Lee Maiden in Oklahoma City, OK
Musical Background: 44 years of playing Guitar
Music Style: Rock, Blues, My own blend
Overall: The guitar arrived in perfect shape. It did have to settle in and I adjusted the truss rod a bit, now it sounds great. It has a nice clear voice to it, The neck has a great feel and shape. The GraphTech NuBone nut and saddle make a difference in it's clarity. This guitar just plays beautiful. I made a good choice with this guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 1763-3MMP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976