When you call, mention priority code 173J-CHJQ

Rating and Reviews: Fender T-Bucket 400 CE

With its Flame Maple top, back, and sides, this guitar is bound to attract attention with its great sound and stunning good looks.

"Get it! You won't be sorry you paid less than a 500." submitted June 1, 2011

Musical Background: worship band
Music Style: worship/rock
Sound: The sound is great for the price. I changed the stock strings with some Elixer Nanowebs. That really changed the sound Feature: Fishman preamp is very nice! Ease of Use: For the money this thing is awesome right out of the box. I am sure it will need some adjusting at some point. I have guys in my worship band comment on how low the action is and it doesn't buzz. These guys play Taylors amd Martins. Quality: The only gripe I have with the costruction of the guitar is the wiring. It has alot of slack in the wires. And if you move around alot while plugged in, you can hear the wires hitting the inside of the guitar. Other than that I have no gripes. Value: You can't beat this guitar for its price. Like I said before. I have guys in the band that play high dollar guitars. They always want to play mine. Lol Manufacturer Support: I haven't had any issues to need support. The Wow Factor: This guitar looks AWESOME!!! Overall: I plan on having this guitar for a long time.

"Best guitar for the money, plain & simple." submitted February 15, 2011

By a customer from peoplepc
Musical Background: active
Sound: I have purchased many guitars and amps, this is BY FAR the best musical purchase I have ever made for a new instrument. it is stunning to look at, plays perfect no matter if plugged in or not. I have played high end Martins and Taylors that dont sound this good! Feature: Did not come with a case, but who cares. The Fishman Tuners are flawless on this guitar. Ease of Use: Very easy to play, fretboard is very smooth and feels good. Quality: Have not had to deal with any break-downs, It's a Fender! Value: Their is not a better guitar for the money, anyone looking for an accoustic/ electric needs to go no farther than this guitar! Manufacturer Support: 0 service needed, comes set-up perfect from Fender. The Wow Factor: Beautiful guitar finish, lots of Ohhh quality! Overall: Wont need one for a long time.
13 of 14 people (92.86%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Amazing Guitar!" submitted January 25, 2011

Music Style: Singer-songwriter
Sound: This guitar has a great sound and for the money, you can't beat it! Feature: I wish it would have come with a case, but for 350.00 you can't get everthing. The guitar is made very well and sounds great unplugged and plugged in. Ease of Use: The Fishman pick-up sounds great. Quality: I just got it, but it seems to be well made. Value: Amazing Guitar, everyone should have one. The Wow Factor: The only thing that beats the sound of this guitar is the way it looks. Looks amazing. Overall: This meets my needs perfectly, If it was stolen of broken, I would replace it.

"Rock the T-Bucket" submitted November 27, 2010

Overall
Sound: Nice looking acoustic-electric. Sounds great plugged in. Graphics on it are super cool! Love the tuner, preamp and that it is ready to go out of the box. Probably needs a set up by a professional. Feature: Nice Fisher Preamp. Ease of Use: Plays nice with the scalloped feature. Quality: quality seems good. Value: ZZSounds gave me a good deal, and with the flex pay x4 I am able to afford it. Manufacturer Support: Fender! The Wow Factor: Super "sexy" with the fender Motif. Nice touch and the flaming Maple is electric! Overall: Probaly the best guitar I Have.

"T Bucket...!%^@$^#k it! Buy it!" submitted November 25, 2011

Overall
Sound: I bought my T Bucket 400 to use mainly plugged in, on stage, so I didn't mind that it wasn't the best sounding one acoustically...It's not bad though. It just doesn't sound like a solid top guitar. But the electronics sounded better than even the Taylor 100 or 200 series guitars... Ease of Use: I just put the treble at twelve o' clock, boost the bass to two o' clock and back off the midrange to about ten o' clock and I'm satisfied. I can get the action low without buzz, so it plays almost as easy as my electric guitars Quality: I have had great luck with mine. No issues whatsoever...An occasional truss rod tweak from time to time is all. Value: Well worth the money! Plays and feels much more expensive than it is...

"Fender T-Bucket 400 CE" submitted March 29, 2012

By Rev GS Hewitt in Lowry City, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Amature, been messing around with guitars since I was 12, I am 61 now and play at church and singsperations.
Music Style: Gospel, R&B Rock & Roll, Blue Grass, and Country
Overall: Everything I expected is what I recieved, I ordered the guitar on a Friday afternoon and recieved it the following Tuesday! FedEx doesn't mess around, and niether does Zzounds! I removed the guitar from its nice secure packaging, tuned up, and took off! Love it, only thing is action tends to be a little bit hard, but shaving 3/24s off the bridge help a bunch. It sounds great plugged in or natural. I would most definately recomend this product to anyone in the market for a really good insturment at this price to GO FOR IT! All my guitar playing pals were wowed by its flame maple looks and it's sound also.

"Fender T-Bucket 400CE Acoustic-Electric" submitted May 12, 2012

By Jean B in Santee, CA
Musical Background: 33 Years plus
Music Style: Rock, blues,Jazz,Country etc
Overall: Not bad. Needs a minor set up. And of course better strings. I tried Dadario and martins. But wasn't happy. My paticular guitar wasn't the brightest. Expecially for being made of maple. So I ventured out and ran into a set of Ernie ball 2215 these are #10-52. WOW is all I can say. These were more powerful. Much brighter and easier to play. The onboard electronics are great. Expecially in a amp. Dirty or clean. I am very happy with this purchuse. Was going to buy a taylo. But side by side. I think with the right strings and a good set up. I will stick with the fender.

"Buy THIS GUITAR!!!" submitted March 23, 2012

By Karen M in Schaumburg, IL
Overall
Musical Background: Singer/songwriter I've been involved in bands for over 10years. Country/ rock/southern rock and blues.
Music Style: Country/rock with a blues/soulful sound.
Overall: Just bought mine the yesterday. I've only been playing acoustic for 1yr 1/2..I was looking for the next "step up" on my sound. I've been singer for years and just recently starting incorporating my playing with the band. I'm very satisfied with the sound from this little beauty! The finish is gorgeous! I am a little shocked since it's not a solid top, however, it plays damn near close to one!! I love the low action and it's warm, brighter sound. It plays well unplugged and even better plugged in! especially with the Fishman mechanics! Best buy for my bucks!!

"shhh" submitted April 22, 2012

By milo perrins in bozeman, MT
Overall
Musical Background: yes, anything that tells a true story
Overall: zZounds is too good to do business with. Do not tell a friend, They will become a massive, uncaring beemoth.Guitar did not work out. Return and purchase of another brand was seemless.

"DO not buy this unless you have played the one you want to buy." submitted September 19, 2012

By Richard Lewis in Spin Boldak, AE
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 35 years and have some nice guitars, a 72 Fender super reverb that has been blackfaced along with a modified TS
Music Style: Blues, southern rock, rock and roll, my own style on the acoustic.
Overall: I bought this for my only axe to play why I am working in Afghanistan, I forgot to tell them to set it up since I am not able to run by the nearest guitar shop and have it set up. So for that I blame myself for getting an axe that should be in the garbage. I have adjusted the neck and still have a POS that buzzes all up and down the neck, This is the worst playing guitar I ever have and the sound is not all that great either. Some guitars you pick up and the feel and sound just inspires you to be all over that neck. This one...does not

When you call, mention priority code 173J-CHJQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976