When you call, mention priority code 203-WFDM

Rating and Reviews: Fender STD Stratacoustic

The Stratacoustic brings the style of the world-famous electric guitar to an acoustic-electric with a unique style and great playability.

"Love it" submitted January 12, 2015

By Brian Petry in Youngsville, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Life long drummer/musician. Thousands of live gigs and hundreds of sessions.
Music Style: Rock, country, funk... Name it.
Overall: Love this thing. I'm actually a drummer, but wanted a comfortable guitar for writing. The tones record great and are easy to control without a feedback buster. The tuner is easy to use. Yes, even us drummers can do it! The Stratacoustic is easy on the fingers. Just starting off on guitar, this is much easier to play than a full sized acoustic. Love it. Great sounding and feeling little guitar.

"Perfect" submitted February 14, 2016

By Jay Gurley in Panama City Beach, FL
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years as a working musician. Totally full time since 2005.
Music Style: Primarily rock, but also specializing in classic country and multiple styles.
Overall: I got this guitar on Wednesday evening and gigged with it that night. I've already played three gigs with it in those four days, so it's more than paid for itself, and I could not be more satisfied with it. The guitar is small and lightweight, yet sounds like a jumbo through the PA. Setup and action was on point, requiring zero adjustment eventhough I immediately changed to a lighter gauge of strings. One gig was outdoors, and the bolt on neck and fiberglass shell are much less sensitive to temperature than any acoustic I've used before. I bought the guitar for it's small size and weight, as I'll be playing five or more gigs a week with it. So far it's been everything I expected and so much more.

"very practical guitar " submitted February 18, 2015

By joe savage in El Cajon, CA
Overall
Musical Background: bass and guitar play at home in a band
Music Style: Hard rock metal
Overall: Fender has done a good job putting out a quality yet affordable guitar. There are many other guitars that better, but for the price and convenience you can't beat the Fender Stratacoustic. Acoustically it plays really nice I'm in love with a neck Standard Strat neck on an acoustic . Plug it in and sounds good. The E and A distort a little. But overall a great buy under $350.....

"Great Guitar!" submitted November 18, 2016

By Ralph R in GREAT FALLS, MT
Overall
Musical Background: 0ver 35yrs playing, have many guitars but love my USA Fender strat, also have stratocoustic,ibanez,Douglas,guitars I play offen.
Music Style: Rock,blues.country,jazz.
Sound: Even with the thin body it sounds great without an amp. And with an amp and effects it sounds great. I just wish they made a plug that fit the sound hole for when using plugged in. Feature: I think this guitars components are fine the way they are. Ease of Use: This guitar to me is Pro quality, it's ready to play on stage out of the box. After tuning of course. Some people say the highe E strings slips off now and then. I have found this to be true but it's not an issue for me at all..it's not like it happens every time your playing it. It does not effect my leads at all. Quality: With a little care this guitar will last forever it's made just as good if not better then the first ones that were made and there's lot of them out there still. Value: It's totally worth the money. Even though it's made in China. The only thing that I don't like about any fender NOT made in the USA is that it's NOT made in the USA.. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed to. Overall: This guitar is Great! It stays in tune. The quality is Great, the sound is Great through an amp or in a park jamming and BBQ's.

"Fender quality" submitted January 1, 2014

By Jack M in Snow Hill, NC
Overall
Musical Background: playing 35 years guitar/ bass/u keyboard/just started mandolin hobby playing jam with friends and at home
Music Style: Rock blues jazz metal alternative
Overall: Really nice Axe would not have no problem using it for a pro gig heavy duty construction just like the caster I think Jimmi H. would love it. I sure think it's killer I did have to put lighter gauge strings on it and I need to reset the intonation now because of the strings I put Dean Markley medium electrics
10 of 12 people (83.33%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"its a great guitar" submitted December 21, 2014

By chad kidd in owingsville , KY
Musical Background: 20 years praise team
Music Style: Christian. Rock of all types no metal GNR, AC/DC, classic rock
Overall: For me I put electric strings on it you loose almost all acoustic sound unplugged but plugged in it sounds good. With the acoustic strings its pretty good but with electric strings its the awesome strat neck I love. The pickups sound okay - they aren't great. I have less sound on my a d and g strings than on my e b and e strings - kinda sucks sometimes when you're picking. But all and all it's a great guitar. I'd recommend it and I play it a lot. PS I bought mine used - that could be why my pickups have issues. I've never had it checked out but I know Fishman's cheaper pickups have a lot of issues.

When you call, mention priority code 203-WFDM. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976