When you call, mention priority code 1594-H3YD

Rating and Reviews: Fender CD60CE Guitar

The CD-60CE dreadnought boasts advanced scalloped bracing for robust acoustic sound, and a Fishman preamp with built-in tuner for killer plugged-in tone.

"guitar world check this one out well worth it!" submitted April 2, 2011

Musical Background: active muscian
Music Style: rock pop blues country spanish
Sound: i own this guitar, ive been playing since i was 11 years old. this one took me buy suprise only i had to work on the thrush rod and brige pick,afther that when i plug it into my amp the fishman preamp blew me away!! this one is a awsome one just not only for beginners but pros also.dont let this one get away!! 45 years playing great price great guitar and graet hardsheel case!!! willie from philly thank GOD for fender!! Feature: the neck the plug in the fishman preamp controls ease of play ability Ease of Use: very easy with the volume treble midrange bass Quality: beautiful looks plus it melts in your hands Value: more then worth it .i tried washburn samich taylors martins but this one was a better deal for the money! Manufacturer Support: no repairs at all no upgrades. The Wow Factor: 100% Overall: never this is a keeper!
34 of 35 people (97.14%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"First acoustic " submitted August 9, 2013

By Michael C in Des Allemands, LA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing 51 years. Guitar, Bass, and Keyboards. Play professionally and home
Music Style: I play classic rock, oldies, and Christian
Overall: I've been playing music for 51 yrs. 48 playing the guitar. This is the first acoustic guitar I've ever owned. Started on an electric. This guitar came last Friday and it was already tuned. Just had to fine tune a few strings. The finish was perfect (I got the black one). The tone was more than I expected. The case is just great. The only problem I found was one of the silicone packs was torn and that little white stuff was everywhere. Just took a small hand vac to the case and got it all out. Also it was in the guitar, but got that out too. No damage to the finish. Other than that everything was great.

"Purchase of Fender CD-60CE Acoustic Electric Guitar" submitted September 4, 2012

By Mike B
Overall
Musical Background: Did play in a band, now play home (guitar)
Music Style: Play country western and oldies
Overall: I purchased this Fender guitar from zZounds after reading different reviews of their business. These people are really great. My guitar was sent to my house by Fed Ex and arrived in 3 days, inside the guitar case in perfect condition. Its been about 20 years since I have played and this guitar is really great, and with the built in tuner, it makes things real easy. I practice about 1 hour a day, and I must say that the guitar rarely goes out of tune. These guys at zZounds.com are very reasonably priced and I will be making further purchases from them for guitar equipment. A good buy for a good product
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Excellent Name Brand Acoustic-Electric" submitted October 1, 2012

By Stephen B in San Bernardino, CA
Musical Background: Playing for 32 years as an amatuer musician
Music Style: 70's & 80's rock and roll
Overall: This is a quality Fender acoustic-electric guitar. Really nice electronics with built in tuner.

"WoW" submitted July 11, 2014

By Kevin Smith in Asheville, NC
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music for 40+ years, piano and keyboards mostly. I've been 'learning' the guitar for about 39 years LOL
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk.
Overall: For the money spent this is a no-brainer! This guitar is absolutely awesome and the hard shell case is splendid! You cannot go wrong with this deal. This is my first big brand guitar purchase albeit an 'entry level' guitar, supposedly. I challenge you to find another acoustic electric for the money, that meets up to this Fender's quality. zZounds' excellent service, payment plan and exceedingly fast shipping just adds to the experience. Get It.

"Fender CD-60CE Excellent beginner/intermediate guitar and value!" submitted September 17, 2011

By a customer from austin.rr.com
Music Style: Rock, Alternative and Country
Sound: After letting it acclimatize (Texas is very hot this summer and the box definitely got warm on the delivery truck) we began to set it up. The CD-60CE has a built-in Fishman tuner/amplilfier and we were quickly able to tune it and adjust the truss rod. Within a day, the action settled to 2mm at the 12th fret. The Fishman's tuner agreed with my Korg standalone tuner. Initially, the intonation was slightly off on the D and A strings but that has settled in over the next couple of days. The guitar has a laminated spruce top with laminated Nato back and sides. These combine to create a warm, rich tone when played acoustically, and the stock Fender Dura-Tone coated strings actually aren't half bad. I should also say, it projects very well, and has a good acoustic volume output. It also has a very good tone when played electrically. My daughter has a Fender Frontman 25R and the 3-band Fishman gives a lot of options for altering the sound. Feature: The CD-60CE has a built-in Fishman tuner/3-band preamp and we were quickly able to tune it and adjust the truss rod. The action settled to 2mm at the 12th fret. The Fishman's tuner agreed with my Korg standalone tuner. It also included a high-quality locking Fender hard case. Ease of Use: Very simple to use. Controls are intuitive and typical of acoustic/electric guitars. Quality: I recently purchased a Fender CD-60CE Classic Design Acoustic-Electric Guitar (with Case) for my high school-age daughter to use in her music theory class using their interest-free, 4-payment option. The order was processed quickly and the order arrived in just a few days. The guitar was very well packed and protected for the trip. Both the guitar (sunburst), and the hard case were in excellent condition and looked great. There were no finish issues and the wood looks very nice. Value: Overall (especially when considering the price) this guitar and case combo offers a lot of bang for the buck. Manufacturer Support: Haven't needed anything, but it's Fender so I don't expect any issues. The Wow Factor: The sunburst finish, and the case look great. I think it looks terrific and my daughter is excited to use it in the class. Overall: I believe it will take my daughter quite a while (if ever) to expand beyond it's capabilities. We should have this for quite a while, and the laminated top, back and sides will help it stay is good shape.

"Gorgeous Black Beauty! =)" submitted January 5, 2012

Musical Background: 15
Music Style: Church Rock
Sound: Clean and crisp, sounds amazing!!!! Feature: Has its own turner al ready incased, battery didn't last long, but it takes 9v, it comes with a gorgeous hard case! Ease of Use: Easy to use, strings are hard but that's normal with any new guitar Quality: Craftsmenship is amazing, looks, feels and sounds great! Value: checked out prices else where and this is beyond a GREAT deal! Especial with the hard case included!

"More expensive isn't always better!! " submitted August 1, 2013

By Jason B in Church Hill , TN
Musical Background: Home and church player
Overall: I've played many guitars and this one is good or better as most!! I hesitated because Fender isn't known for acoustics but, Wow... This beauty blew me away. Well built, sounds great plus a case that is good as any. If you're reading this and you're trying to decide between this guitar and others, this will not disappoint!!!

"Good guitar, great deal" submitted May 12, 2014

By Lesley Logan in New York, NY
Overall
Musical Background: only a few months on the guitar, took piano lessons as child, not very musically gifted and too old to really get good
Music Style: ecclectic--alternative, folk, blues, rock and roll
Overall: Turns out I didn't really need the electric booster on this guitar, but it does sound pretty good when I plug in. It's a good guitar for the price and with good strings and some fiddling around, I got the buzzing lower E string to behave. Beautiful case came with it. I'm just a beginner but I could tell instantly that this blew the Yamaha I'd been playing out of the water.

"Stunning!!!!" submitted January 9, 2013

By Pam S in Premier, WV
Musical Background: hobbiest
Music Style: country, fingerpicking, Christian some blues
Overall: I just received the black one today and it's flawless!!! Simply beautiful. The finish is stunning no scraches.

"fender cd-60e" submitted April 7, 2014

By L.j C in Jacksonville, AL
Overall
Musical Background: been playing guitar for about 44yrs. jammin with other musicians
Music Style: country and rock
Overall: Very well pleased with this guitar.electronics better than I thought. Well worth the money!

"At this price, you will be very happy." submitted September 4, 2011

Overall
Music Style: rockin country, country, folk
Sound: This guitar has the bright sound you hear from Taylors, which is a personal preference, and one I like. The strings that came with it started sounding dead in a couple of months, which was not a problem; new strings and it brightened up again. The sound is pretty amazing for a laminated guitar and for the price. Plugged in, it sounds great, thanks to a Fishman pickup. I have a Roland AC60 which makes it sound like a much higher priced instrument (love! that amp!)The lutier that did the work on it was even impressed with the sound. Feature: It came with a fully lined hard case, thank you very much. I love having an on-board tuner, and 3 band EQ. Quality: The tuners could be a bit tighter. I had some work done to lower the action and file down some frets, but other than that, I'm happy. The finish is well done and I appreciate the Fishman pickup. Value: Bang for the buck, this is a great low-priced guitar. I normally boycott anything made in China, but have to admit, I'm very happy with this. I would heartily recommend it if you are looking in this price point. The Wow Factor: Really? Overall: I figured this would be a starter guitar, eventually being a 'beater' but every time I go out to play different guitars and weigh spending the cash vs. waiting a bit more, I find that the sound is satisfying enough that I don't have to rush into anything. That says a lot. Yes, I keep eyeing my future Taylor, but this guitar is good enough for gigging so I'm not in a hurry anymore. I will always keep it as a second guitar, and am very happy with my purchase. If it were lost or stolen, I would definitely buy it again as a backup guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 1594-H3YD. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976