When you call, mention priority code 160B-GF4Y

Rating and Reviews: Fender CD-220SCE Ash Burl

With the unique pairing of a spruce top and ash burl back and sides, this Fender dreadnought sounds great acoustic, or plugged in via Fishman electronics.

Overall

"Fender Acoustic Electric cd220-It wants you to play it-You'll like playing it! It'll knock your socks off." submitted August 10, 2011

By a customer from windstream.net
Musical Background: Active 'work in progress' musician
Music Style: easy listening-finger strumin country-soft rock
Sound: I've been gigging the local area about 30+ times a year-starting on an Ibanez. I was not satisfied with the sound and so I tried playing on a few different guitars-but when I picked up that Fender cd 220 -it was love at first sound-I was more than mezmorized by the rich tone and the eaze of fretting that Fender acoustic electric-realize that I do not have very strong fingers and so that was a great concern for me-no problem -I just played-and you'll want to keep playing untill the midnight oil burns down. This Fender has the most amazing sound that I have heard-(dollar for dollar)! I play through a PA system and I love the quality of the tone (very bright)-you can play without an amp-but this guitar was made to be amped up in my books and it can turn some heads. I do not believe you will be dissapointed. It's a beauty as well! Feature: I love the on board tuner-When your in the middle of a gig and a string goes on red alert- it takes only a minute to check them out and your back in the saddle. I'm not a quick ear and when I was on stage without the tuner-the pressure is on to get it right-quickly-it didn't always turn out too good. I've read some reviews that the tuner isn't that good-I dissagree- there may be better ones- but I think this one more than pulls its weight. Naturally the tone controls are great as you can adjust them to your liking- Ease of Use: I've covered this base-no set up-just plug it in and strap the strings-beautiful-now that's the way I like it. Take me away-cause I'm dreaming-Like-"beam me up Scotty-Warp factor 7" Quality: I'm guessing you could always say 'there's a better one'-but this is one beautiful guitar from it's head to its toes. It has that 'Wowzer' factor! Value: For the money-I don't think you will find a better value. As you can tell I am sold on the Fender cd220- I have two of them and a Fender 12 string. They are great guitars and I travel with them quite a bit. I thought about using a gig soft case-but thin I thought about falling down with it-which I did do coming home and missing a step-"clunk" right in the middle of my case- fortunately I purchased a fortified case-well worth it. Manufacturer Support: Not any need to. thx fer asking tho- The Wow Factor: you will like it, It will like you. It will be your friend. It will sooth your woefull soul. I wanted it-I bot it-and I am happy and soothed. Are you happy? You should be-you can be. What more could you want? Overall: They say you can't teach an old dogg new tricks-well, I've been playing Fender for 2 1/2 years and that's quite a new trick. I'm selling my Ibanez, my Alvarez, and my LP knockoff- I'm a Fender dude now. It took a while to figure that out-Just pick one up- Cd220-you'll be glad you did. I can't think of any other sayings-so just buy one.

"Great Guitar" submitted April 17, 2014

By Filipe Bicalho in Framingham, MA
Musical Background: 13 Years
Music Style: Christian.
Overall: The sound is amazing!

When you call, mention priority code 160B-GF4Y. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976