When you call, mention priority code 14NW-CS23

Rating and Reviews: Fender FB-59 Banjo

Fender's top-of-the-line FB-59 banjo features a walnut resonator, gold hardware, a rosewood fretboard with mother-of-pearl inlays, and a brass tone ring.

"Fender FB59 Banjo" submitted June 26, 2013

By Joan Sutton in LaGrange, NC
Musical Background: I took lessons a few years ago. I just jam at home
Music Style: Blue Grass Country and Christian
Overall: I just received my banjo last week. My first impression was the amount of packaging it was in for protection. Well packed. I opened it and the picture does not do it justice. It is a beautiful Banjo. I thought it was going to be to heavy for me but I can handle it pretty good. I have to have a strap for support because it is heavy. I had to put the bridge on. I watched you tube to make sure I did it right. The fifth string was tough to get in tune. I broke it. I purchased another set of strings and when I put the string on it went right in tune with my electric tuner. I am very happy with this instrument and I would recommend it and ZZ sounds to anyone. I will be buying more from them.

"Fender FB59" submitted March 21, 2014

By Anthony S in morrow, OH
Overall
Musical Background: at home and with family
Music Style: blues and bluegrass
Overall: I just received the banjo today after waiting over 4 months for fender to ship some to retailers. I took it out and put on the bridge and was very pleased with this product. i already own a FB58 which is a very good banjo. I believe this is going to be a very good instument for a long time to come. It is heavy as is the FB58 but with a strap on it no problem. Thanks Zzounds for being there to make things happen for people looking for great products and time to pay.

"Fender FB59" submitted April 15, 2014

By anthony s in Morrow, OH
Musical Background: jam at home
Music Style: blues and bluegrass
Overall: It took a while for the banjo to come in to Zzounds but after a long wait it is great. it is heavy and definitly needs a strap. Sounds great and also looks great. Well worth the money and the wait. Zzounds Rocks

"Almost got to play mine" submitted December 16, 2012

By noah bowles in Bradley, WV
Music Style: bluegrass ,country,rocm,metal
Overall: I bought the fb59 last week as son as I tok it out of the box, set the bridge an went to tune it the 5th string tuner fell out, But the folks at ZZounds were very nice and helpfull with my return and a nice discount on the other banjo I ordered to replace it( which they did not have to do) , So I'm going to try the 58 now and see how it goes

"Fender B-59 banjo" submitted March 14, 2013

By Orville F in Pembroke, NA
Musical Background: Playing for 50 years
Music Style: Country, rock, bluegrass
Overall: I have this same banjo. I don't play much anymore but when I tune it up it stays tuned for weeks afterwards. Take it out two months after using it and it is still in tune. My Gibson guitar is the same.

When you call, mention priority code 14NW-CS23. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976