When you call, mention priority code 20B-HLTN

Rating and Reviews: Fender MP Coronado

This legendary Fender semi-hollowbody is loaded with smooth, expressive Fideli'Tron pickups -- great for comping jazz chords or whipping out some hot licks.

"Fender Coronado 2" submitted May 3, 2014

By Daryl W in Herrin, IL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 50 years. I play 6 and 12 string guitars and Bass. I don't gig anylonger so I just play at home.
Music Style: I like to play oldies from the 60's and 70's. I really like to play songs by the Shadows, the Ventures, the Beach Boy's and othe
Overall: A few months ago I bought the Fender Starcaster. From the day I got it I wished I had bought the Fender Coronado 2 instead. So last week I ordered the Fender Coronado 2 in Candy Apple Red from ZZounds. This guitar in Candy Apple Red is a really beautiful instrument. The pictures on You Tube don't do it justice. It has a Rosewood Fretboard, Fender's new fidelitron mini pickups. Mine was ready to play right out of the box. All I had to do was tune it a little bit. This guitar comes from Fender's Modern Player Series and is made in China. However, don't let that deter you from buying this guitar. I went over it with a magnifying glass and I could not find a single flaw anywhere. This is one sweet guitar. It plays easy so you don't have to work to play chords. I would say that this guitar is well worth the price ZZounds sells it for. If it got broken or stolen I order another one the same day. It is that good. When I took it out of the box I couldn't believe how beautiful it is. I tuned it up and plugged it into my amp and started playing some blues tunes. These Fidelitron pickups put out a sound you wouldn't believe. Last but not least, ZZounds has came through again. ZZounds is simply awesome. My guitar was well packed and arrived right on time. If you are interested in a guitar or other instrument, check out ZZounds. They are the best.

"Beyond happy about this guitar!" submitted March 11, 2015

By David G in Bellport, NY
Overall
Musical Background: I am a professional guitarist/singer/saxophonist and I've been playing professionally for 8 years.
Music Style: Alrtenative rock, Fusion, Blues
Overall: This guitar is outstandingly beautiful, both visually, and sonically. From the moment I opened the box it played like a dream. Having the warmth of the hollow body and the bite of the fideli'tron pickups gives this guitar a very unique sound. Also, ordering with zZounds was an amazing experience. The guitar came promptly and safely. Going back to the guitar, the center block design, although not being a new invention, was very beneficial to this guitar. This guitar screams perfectly with some distortion, and you'll get some nice feedback if you want it. Overall this guitar was everything i dreamed and more. Everyone asks about it when they see it because they have never seen a fender like it. Keep up he good work fender,and also zZounds, and thank you for this amazing instrument.

When you call, mention priority code 20B-HLTN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976