When you call, mention priority code 145F-6LH9

Rating and Reviews: Fender Player Jaguar Bass

An increasingly popular design among bassists from a wide range of genres, this Jaguar bass offers excellent playability and classic Fender tone.

"Fender Jaguar Bass" submitted January 3, 2014

By Jorge Johnson in Calexico, CA
Overall
Musical Background: 17 years playin' drums, now I'm trying bass I love the sound, I did play in a band for 17yrs
Music Style: We call it...VERSATILE..cause we play different type of music. We play Rock, Country,Latin we call them Cumbias it's like trop
Overall: Awsome...this bass it really gets the job done..It sounds punchy when u need it and jazzy too..it's got a lot of power ...I really recomended.....thanks

"Extremely good bass" submitted June 23, 2014

By Darryl Harris in Detroit, MI
Musical Background: 30 years playing -semi pro
Music Style: jazz, funk, classic rock, country
Overall: I got this bass about 3 months ago 3/2014, this is second bass purchase from zzounds and my 6th purchase overall. I have about seven basses ranging from 4,5 and six strng basses and recently converted my 4-string yamaha into a piccolo bass. I wanted a new bass to add to my collection but wasn't sure what to buy. I narrowed it down to a fender70's jazz bass , which I really wanted but did not want to 850 to 900 dollars for, also the new dimension bass which really nice also. I checked the fender modern jaguar bass and it was in my price range. This bass does it all, I mean it literally. I already have a fender jazz mim which I love but this bass sounds better overall. The p/j pickups give you a great array of sounds from a fender to a yamaha to a alembic ( yes I said alembic), I been playing bass for over 30 years and I know the sounds and tonalities that certain basses offer. This is great playing bass , from right out the box it sounded great just tuned it up. The koto body looks and feel good but the clincher is the maple neck, highly glossed with the black block inlays this thing truly stunning. I love it better than my jazz because of the different sounds you can get from it. At first, I didn't care for jaguar basses because of their look but for the price and the maple neck which is why I bought makes it all worth while. Once you learn the adjustments, like most basses the sound is going to BLOW you away. The bridge is heavy duty which give it a lot of sustain and this thing has a lot of heavy bottom to boot also which you can that that heavy precision sound. I love my active basses but a great passive bass is a serious must. I got it hooked to bugera 8x10 cabinet and nuke head and it rocks. Buy this bass and you won't be dissapointed at all save some money the same time. My only peeve was the pick-guard was heavily scratched, wasn't worth me sending back. All-in-all I love this bass bass and would not trade it all. Thanks to zzounds and their crew. I'll doing more business with you in the future.

"Very nice bass" submitted March 1, 2014

By Jonathan L in Chicago, IL
Musical Background: 10+ years of bass playing
Overall: Just recently purchased this bass. It felt great as soon as I pulled it out of the box. The neck on this one is amazing. Super fast and slim like a jazz neck. Might replace the pickups sometime but it sounds just fine with the stock ones.

"Jammin' Jaguar" submitted April 1, 2014

By Tom G in Grass valley , CA
Musical Background: 15+ years guitar, bass & piano,madolin, & precussion
Music Style: Anything that feels good
Overall: I'm very happy with this bass, overall it feels nice & plays really well. I set the intonation & it was ready to go, sounds great through the amp! I got a gator case with it and I'm very stoked!! Thanks Zzounds I'll be doing more business with you guys!

When you call, mention priority code 145F-6LH9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976