When you call, mention priority code 16XN-DK1Z

Rating and Reviews: Fender Modern Player Jag

With dual P-90s and a stylish new look, the Fender Modern Player Jaguar is a fresh take on a classic.

"Dont think of this as a 'Chinese' Fender" submitted July 14, 2012

Overall
Overall: I got this guitar yesterday and gigged with it. Right out of the box the setup was perfect... low action, intonation spot on, neck relief good. The frets were dressed perfectly with no sharp edges. I'm not a cork sniffer that pulls the plates to look at the electronics, but it was quiet, and there seemed to be no issues with the minimal control set. It played like butter. The P-90's sound absolutely great... nice and spanky, decent crunch when overdriven, beautiful cleans. I could not believe how nice they sounded.... I still cannot believe it. I cannot believe I got a guitar that had the level of fit and finish that this one has, that sounds this nice, for $350. Very happy. Also, just noting that it is relatively light and plays well. I do need to get used to the volume pot placement, a little different than a strat.

"Impressive" submitted August 12, 2013

By Adam Hovey in Graniteville, SC
Musical Background: Self taught multi instrumentalist
Music Style: Alternative Rock (Especially Noise Rock and Post Hardcore), Other
Overall: I walked into a music store with absolutely no idea that I would be buying a guitar. Boy, was I glad I did. One complaint I do have is there is a little bit of buzz, but I attribute that more to my Guitar Amp. Overall this is a quality guitar. The MP-90 Pickups work amazingly well, and actually have a bit of a crunch to them. Many described this guitar in reviews as for "beginners", and whilst that is certainly true, a veteran guitarist would feel right at home with this.

"Fender MP Jaguar" submitted July 27, 2012

By jason t in roswell, NM
Musical Background: Electric guitar....25 years, weekend warrior
Music Style: Blues, Rock,
Overall: I basically ordered this guitar out of boredom, thought that it would be a cheap way to have a knock about guitar around the house. I was really very impressed with it all in all. I play in a weekend warrior band, mostly blues, Classic Rock and some oldies, and this guitar is perfect for everything we play. I've gigged with it and found that it not only sounds very good, but is comfortable and easy to play. I do have to watch the volume knob as it is a little further forward that I am used to, and tend to hit it with my pinkie. The music we play usually calls for light crunch, spanky cleans and the occasional hotter solo part, and this guitar nails all three. The pickups, of which I wasn't expecting much, are very very good. The fit and finish was perfect, the frets dressed as they should be, everything just right. The tuners are vintage style and feel cheap to my fingers, but i haven't had a single issue with them. Between the tuners and the nut the tuning is very stable. But the thing I love about this guitar is the tones. I bought it as a beater, and now cant keep myself from bringing it to gigs.

"Great JINO for the price" submitted January 16, 2012

By brian antenor in san jose, CA
Musical Background: 8 years. I play guitar and bass
Music Style: All across the board
Overall: I call it a JINO only because its Jaguar in name only but don't let that fool you. This guitar is a pretty good guitar for the price and it is set up right out of the box. The action is low and the MP-90's have a good punch to them. I own a few guitars and this purchase did not let me down. Keep in mind that these are made in China, but they did a fantastic job on this finished product. I would even say its better than my MIM tele.

When you call, mention priority code 16XN-DK1Z. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976