When you call, mention priority code 1751-RXBL

Rating and Reviews: Fender Mini Tone-Master

This mini half stack looks and sounds like the real deal. It's a 1W mini amp with two 2" speakers.

Overall

"Think twice, or at least read the reviews first. its cool if you get it but dont force yourself if you dont really want it" submitted August 26, 2008

Music Style: "classic" rock
Sound: the sound is very clean and pure, with the gain you should have no problem playing some evh hammer-ons Feature: I was extremely dissapointed that it didnt come with a power cord, ive had it for about a year and still havent found one that works. the battery cover rattles horribly but since its a 9v, it wont fall out so i just took the cover off Ease of Use: its really easy, just plug and play... but you do need a battery or the perfect cord Quality: -Its made like its worth $30, the guitar cord input unscrewed itself the third day i had it, now i have to tape the cord to make some tension or there is no connection, -The weight of just hte cord is enough to make it fall over so you might have to add some weight to the back, -The case is really sturdy though, ive dropped it so many times and it hasnt even got scratched. -The knobs are extremly well built i was surprized how strong they were after how easily the input broke off Value: its worth it if you want a portable mini-amp if you have 30 and want one, buy it, if you didnt already want a mini amp, you shouldn't buy it i dont want to dissapoint you by making you not buy it but i wouldnt unless you really are gonna use it. Manufacturer Support: zzsounds is the bomb and i never have talked to fender The Wow Factor: it is really handy and does look sexy, even though its small you can still blast out the hippie on the other side of the room with his acoustic guitar, turning all the chicks your way Overall: if it moves it breaks, and the only things that move are the knobs which wont break, and the metal stand on the back that doesnt really do much seeing that it is always standing straight up because its so light, if it got stolen i probably wouldnt buy it again, but i would miss it
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Fenders mini Marvel" submitted September 2, 2004

Overall
Musical Background: I'm an "Active Musician"
Music Style: Hardcore Metal/ deathmetal / Heavy metal / Metal
Sound: If gain is 0 it's silent even if Volume on your guitar and the amp are at 10, The Gain is so fuzzy after about #4 that it Sounds Terrible. This is more for person who wants minimal distortion but is a guitarist on the go Feature: It's incredibly compact, lightweight, has a bar so it can lean without falling over, and has a Price you can't beat Quality: It Looks...okay at best, Whatever was around the guitar jack must of fallen off, and although it is built pretty good it's definitely not worthy of playing even a small gig. (It's designed for practice on the go, not playing gigs) Value: Hey the thing's cheap, if you buy it DON'T expect the volume or tone of a marshall, BUT it is worth it if you just want to be able to practice Whenever you get the chance Manufacturer Support: I'd say it the best because I didn't HAVE to deal with Fender at all It Plays just like it did the day I opened it The Wow Factor: This thing "Sex Appeal"??? A Chick might find it cute but SEXY sadly no. Overall: I'm set with this mini amp for when I want to play like at school or on a road Trip, and allows me to get lessons from my friends who play better than me
16 of 18 people (88.89%) found this review helpful. Did you?

Fender Mini Tone-Master Customer Review submitted November 1, 2004

Musical Background: Struggleling musician
Music Style: anything but rap
Sound: the sound is incredible, until the batteries get low Feature: the distortion on this beutiful little sucker is incredible, i've never seen anything like it Quality: battery life could use some expanding butother than that its amazing Value: very nice Manufacturer Support: fender has one of the best support staff ever The Wow Factor: its makes all you friends incredibly jealous Overall: beutiful!

"Little package, huge sound!" submitted November 9, 2004

Music Style: Rock Blues
Sound: This tiny amp has amazing tone and at a very useable volume. The tone and gain controls are very active and can be set to achieve many combinations. Feature: There where no accessories included however none where really needed to make this amp very useful. I suppose that a 9V to 110V wall wart could have been included but I find that I can get about 8 hours playing time out of a single 9V battery. Quality: This amp demonstrates a high degree of quality especially at the low cost. I use this amp for practice only of coarse however I have miked it up through my PA system and it sounds great! It has plenty of volume and really is amazing, you sometimes forget it is so small and sounds like much more than one watt. Value: This amp is very well worth the asking price. Manufacturer Support: In six months of everyday use this little amp has not failed once. The Wow Factor: A practical and useful tool. Overall: I expect to have and use this amp forever. If lost or stolen I would buy another one the next day.

Fender Mini Tone-Master Customer Review submitted June 1, 2004

Overall
Sound: Well since this is really a collectors thing, sound shouldnt matter. It sound pretty good for what it is. Of course it's not 2 12"s. Feature: Pretty basic, but what more do you want for the money. Quality: It could be built a little better, But for $40. Maybe out of wood with real Tolex, but of course that would cost a little more. Value: This is really worth the $40. Manufacturer Support: Never talked to them

"A Smash Hit!!!" submitted October 20, 2006

Music Style: Christian Rock, Jazz, Blues, Pop
Sound: Use Headphones for best sound. The 2 inch speakers cant reproduce the lows as good as larger speaker amplifiers, although, I must admit it sounds better than I expected. Value: Should be lower cost. The Wow Factor: They need a black version of this, even though, I know, there never was a black version of the bigger amp made.

Fender Mini Tone-Master Customer Review submitted June 7, 2006

Musical Background: played violin / now experienced guitar player
Music Style: rock and blues
Feature: amazing gain and ouput Ease of Use: works for long periods of time on small battery and is very loud Quality: the absolute best amplifier i have used Value: made by fender (the best)

"A pretty good amp for its size." submitted July 24, 2005

Musical Background: Guitarist, DJ
Music Style: Arena Rock, Rock, Punk, Metal, and Death Metal
Sound: Well I opened it up and I was very dissapointed. Two little 2 inch speakers. I took one out and pushed on it, it doesnt bounce at all. No insulation at all, I added my own and it sounds much better. Also where the battery is held, the cover tends to raddle at a certian volume. Also with headphones it sounds good, depending on the headphones. You should add a specific place for bigger speakers, I took a 140 watt car amp and some speakers and its annoying using the headphone jack. But I love that it is portable. But come on a fake handle. I made modifacations like little round feet at ther bottom so it does not slide and added rubber on the kickstant and now it doesnt slip. Feature: The features are ok. I love the tone knob. Go figure. Quality: The quality is decent. Value: Well that product isnt worth 50$, I got it for 30$ on sale. 30 $ is more reasonable. The Wow Factor: The design is verry crappy, it looks good but you tend to find out the fakes and eal on this product. Overall: Personally its ok, but when I opened it I laughed it didnt know it was so small. I whish things with MINI would be compared to something.

When you call, mention priority code 1751-RXBL. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976