When you call, mention priority code 20B-H6KZ

Rating and Reviews: Fender LE65 Deluxe Reverb

The Deluxe Reverb has been made even sweeter with limited-edition Fudge Brownie cosmetics! This 100% tube-driven amp features that familiar Fender reverb.

"Took a few attempts but good in the end" submitted August 29, 2016

By Brian D in Henderson, NV
Overall
Musical Background: Home player since 87. Own a gaggle or guitars but only a few amps
Music Style: Hard rock, metal, classic rock
Sound: I mainly play metal and hard rock through a Mesa Road King combo as part of my main rig but wanted a smaller, more vintage amp to mess around with. This one fits the bill well. Mainly I am a home player at lower volumes. Theoretically this amp should be too clean for me for home use but honestly it is perfect at just above 2 on the volume level. I get a chimey clean but when I hit the strings hard, I get a nice warm tubey breakup. Love it! Feature: Pretty basic amp. 2 channels with no switching. I live on the vibrato channel. I like having the onboard reverb and vibrato, both of which are top notch. Ease of Use: Super easy to use. Got my sound dialed in in less than 5 minutes. Nice touch to include the footswitch which allows on/off switching of the reverb and, more importantly, vibrato. Quality: The jury is out here (see the main part of my review). The amp looks and feels like a well built machine but not sure of the workmanship with the guts of it (again see my experience). Value: I would say this amp is a good value for the price range. This one cost a little more due to the brown tolex and non standard speaker but it is really nice and I don't mind the price now that I have one that works correctly! Manufacturer Support: Fender is always each to reach via their 800 # but not much support they can give on amp diagnosis without going to a repair center. The Wow Factor: The visual appeal of this amp is striking. The brown tolex matches the case of my 62 AVRI strat. Even the faceplate is more brown than black as it would appear in the pics. Coupled with the wheat grillecloth and you have a very beautiful looking amplifier. Overall: So I bought this amp from zZounds and am very happy. I will say I had to go through several units to find a proper one. I bought one back in 2015 but it had significant RFI issues. I will say I live in close proximity to some transmitting antennae so thought the problem was with my location and not the amp so returned it. Fast forward to this summer and I still had a hankering so thought I would give it one more attempt and came back to zZounds. The one the sent me sounded AWESOME! No RFI issues with this one so maybe the previous amp did have an issue. Anyway things were going well for the first 15 mins or so when suddenly WHAM! I get a loud buzzing noise unaffected by the panel controls or unplugging the cable. Tried a different outlet. Still there. Super loud. I let the amp cool down. Tap on the tubes to make sure they are seated properly. Problem disappears. Contact zZounds to note the problem. They believe it was a cold solder joint that worked itself out on initial warm up. I'll buy that. 3 weeks later, problem reoccurs. Contact zZounds, they don't really have an idea but say to exchange it. I am a little hesitant because it sounds so good but asking around on message boards, consensus is bad capacitor most likely, but best get out of it while I can. I relent and send it back for exchange. #3 arrives and I am disappointed. Sound sucks. Totally sterile, no breakup or warmth whatsoever. Also, I am not sure if it was an open box or not. The ppw was not stapled in the back of the cab like the other one and also the footswitch does not work. I decide I am just going to send it back for a refund and get out of this transaction. Still craving this amp, I order a 4th on a separate transaction and this one is perfect. I get the killer sound from #2 and it is/has been reliable so far. No noise. Everything works. I am happy....Finally! Sad that it took 4 attempts but the people from zZounds were really helpful and glad it worked out in the end. I will shop from them in the future.

"Fantastic Amp !" submitted May 22, 2015

By Danny L in Bonham, TX
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 50 years, mainly guitar and bass. Play professionally part-time.
Music Style: My current style is classic rock but have played jazz,country and Christian.
Overall: This amp has such sweet cleans and can rock it at the same time just by using your guitar volume. How can you ask for anything more? Had it for a week so no problems. Quality control is very good. Everything works as advertised. Great with any of my four different guitars but glorious with my Fender Tele and Strat. Good with all my pedals. Absolutely love this amp.
11 of 12 people (91.67%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 20B-H6KZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976