When you call, mention priority code 15TX-NCCP

Rating and Reviews: Fender Vibrolux Reverb

This update of the venerable Vibrolux pumps 40 watts of all-tube tone from two 10-inch Jenson P10R speakers with Alnico magnets.

"Finally got one" submitted August 19, 2012

By Matthew Laird in Pea Ridge, AR
Musical Background: Semi-Professional
Music Style: Rock, Blues, Rock-a-Billy, Rhythm and Blues, Blues, Jazz, Fusion...
Overall: I remember playing one of these many years ago and I always opted not to buy one because back then, Fender was making their reissues out of particle board instead of ply. When Fender corrected their errant ways by making their cabinets for these "professional" grade instruments properly, I had to have one. I had to wait a while because I began playing Mesa Boogies fifteen years ago because of the poor build quality of the Fenders then. The time came when I needed a main gigging amp, due to my rhythm guitarist taking a liking to my rig. I decided to move my no longer in production Mesas to the back up line and I finally purchased this amp. It is one of the most responsive and versatile amplifiers I have ever played through. I don't think that this model gets enough credit. I can get every sound I need from clean jazz to crunchy rock. I absolutely love it! I can say that it has been well worth the wait to get one and this tone machine is not going anywhere. I will gig it until it falls apart, if that ever happens.
25 of 26 people (96.15%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"the perfect comanion for my strat" submitted August 24, 2007

Musical Background: 25years and still studying. active musician
Music Style: jazz, blues, what i feel
Sound: the best sounding amp i've ever owned. simple,punchy and plenty of headroom before the tubes break up into an orgasmic overdive. little to no hum. excellent for peformance and recording. Feature: very solidly made. simple two button footswitch. Ease of Use: very broad spectrum of tonal qualities. from dry to ear piercing highs. Quality: built to last. this amp will take the abuse yet still appear delicut Value: pricey but worth every penny. this amp is comperable to high end boutique amps Manufacturer Support: customer friendly The Wow Factor: oooh baby Overall: i will never let this one go
31 of 36 people (86.11%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"One Of The Best" submitted March 1, 2013

Overall
Overall: I have alot of pretty good amps.I walked in to the music store one day heard the repair man playing through it told the owner to let me take it home and play a little ,he said fine your gonna really like it amp I ok ! the amp never went back to the store.This amp is very pedal friendly one of the best amps I ever heard and now own. Mazz

"Fender Amps for Accordions" submitted August 29, 2012

By Ed Z in N Las Vegas, NV
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing music since I was 8yo. I will be 64 shortly. I use to play about 16 different instruments until I had a stroke
Music Style: all kinds except rap.
Overall: I had a Fender (what is now known as the) Classic; w/10" speaker. The versatility of the amp was great. BUT when I hooked my little 20lb accordion to it the bass was able to bounce the amp all over the floor. I found the speaker too weak for the driving bass on the accordion. I would recommend a 15" Heavy Duty speaker. I am not familiar with having 2 10" speakers but I know 15" HD works really well, especially having a driving bass for live music. This is why I switched to a Gemini VI. It might be good for other instruments, but I wouldn't recommend it for accordions.

When you call, mention priority code 15TX-NCCP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976