When you call, mention priority code 16X3-SZPH

Rating and Reviews: Fender USA DLX J-Bass

A classic with a twist, this Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass boasts a rosewood fretboard, High-Mass Vintage bridge, N3 noiseless pickups and more upgrades.

"Awesome Tone" submitted October 10, 2012

By Wayne Cantrell in Spartanburg, SC
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing most of my life. I have 4 Fender basses. We are a gigging, Country and Rock band. We are paid, but not professional
Music Style: Country, 80's Rock and Southern Rock
Overall: I had a problem with the first bass I received. The Active/Passive toggle did not work. zZounds quickly helped me get a replacement. This bass is beautiful. The paint job, and fretwork were flawless. The N3 Noiseless pickups sound better than I expected. In fact, my wife came to the side of the stage on the first song, to tell me that "that bass sounds awesome" The sound is very even across the neck, and in fact, I don't think you would ever need to use compression with this bass. The sound is that even. It is pretty light for a Fender. Last weekend, we played two shows that day for a total of 8 hours of playing, and my back never hurt once, and I have a bad back. I play through an Ampeg SVT all tube head, and an Ampeg SVT 410HLF, and the sound that I get is amazing. The bass comes with Active/Passive electronics, and I have switched to Active in the middle of a song, to get a little more cut through, and no one ever knew, although it did punch through the mix better for that song. The bass comes with a few accessories, strap, strap locks, and tools in a great case. I think it's an SKB, and it's nice. The bass is expensive, but like they say, You get what you pay for, and I would buy this bass over again and again. Plus zZounds has the payment options, so that really helps with the wife. If your married, you know what I mean. If there were more stars, I would have given it more!

"DELUXE JAZZ BASS DREAM!" submitted November 2, 2014

By Nicko V in Blue Point, NY
Overall
Musical Background: Amateur Bass player. Long time Electric Guitar Enthusiast.
Music Style: Classic Rock,Hard Rock, Melodic Rock, Jazz, Blues,Funk.
Overall: After playing and owning several Great Bass Guitars, this is the one for me! The neck is thin and very comfortable, The instrument is very light and I can play longer with out any Back pain. Love the endless Tonal options you get from this baby. Just an all purpose Bass Guitar! There is so much to say about this instrument, but I am not expert; just a fairly new Bass player for about two years and have played over a dozen Bass guitars mostly High end. The Fender Jazz Bass is the Bass above all Basses in my humble opinion!

"Superb playing, superb sound .... Nothing like a J-bass!" submitted September 5, 2012

By Kevin Forshag in Houma, LA
Overall
Musical Background: I have played bass since I was 12 years old (and I am 50 years old now), self-taught and never learned to read music
Overall: I could not pass on the 10-pay plan for this product. Previously had been playing an Ibanez SR-700 (ordered from zZounds also), but was really unhappy with the twang and brightness. A friend let me play his Fender American Deluxe J-bass for a weekend and was very very satisfied, so I made the call and ordered it! Could not be happier with it. The ONLY drawback I found was that the strap-lock anchor on the top keeps coming loose, BUT it's an easy fix with either a longer screw, so no biggie! Great bass and the classic Fender J-bass sound coupled with the active electronics makes this a super deal!

When you call, mention priority code 16X3-SZPH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976