When you call, mention priority code 1561-SHV5

Rating and Reviews: Fender Select Thinline

With a birdseye maple neck and a beautiful hand-stained flame maple top on its semi-hollow thinline ash body, the Fender Telecaster has never looked so good.

"Incredible Tele!" submitted July 24, 2014

By dakota b in everson, WA
Overall
Overall: Purchased this a month ago and I have not stop playing it. One of the sweetest tele sounds, right up there with the Custom Shop stuff. Build quality and quality control is amazing. Fender really out did themselves on this Select series!

"Fender Select Thinline Telecaster" submitted February 21, 2014

By Dennis C
Musical Background: 35 year pro...Fender, Martin, Gibson
Music Style: Country, Rock and Blues
Overall: I have owned a lot of Fenders including Strat's & Tele's but this one is the best I haved played. The neck is oh so comfy...up & down with ease. The action was a little high for me when I received the guitar...set up nice for slide thow...so I set the action nice and low which was a breeze with the neck on this tele. It is nice and straight and so easy to play. The look of this guitar just blows me away. Its so pretty, it reminds me of my X-wife...beautiful to look at but boy could she scream just like this guitar, It's sounds great with the Tele select pickups. I own a American Deluxe Tele and I prefer the select Thinline for feel and sound. I just can't say enough about how happy I am with the guitar and Zzounds. Their payment options are great allowing us budget minded musicians to get the gear we want and need and not break the bank. Thumbs up to you guys, its great to have you on our side. I gave 5 stars for Manufacturer support but I have not needed it, but come on...its Fender.

"so amazing.." submitted March 9, 2014

By Robin Castonguay in southwick, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing the guitar for only about a year I am self taught and a little help from my friends..playing out soon!
Music Style: Blues, country, old rock
Overall: This was even more Than I expected..Beautiful to look at and sounds just great such a smooth play..and so light you wont believe you get the tone out of a hollow body guitar..But Fender di it and di it well...if you like to play the blues or old classic rock or anything really this will do it and do it well...if your lucky enough to find one dont hesitate to grab it..well worth the money..Im sure it will be gone before you can get back to it..BUY ONE PLAY IT LOVE IT..I DO!!

When you call, mention priority code 1561-SHV5. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976