When you call, mention priority code 157B-TS5J

Rating and Reviews: Fender 50th Jaguar Guitar

You'll love how this American-made Jag sets the tremolo plate closer to the bridge. Loaded with high-gain pickups, it spews aggressive, modern alt-rock tone.

Overall

"Splendid Jaguar, but should of been Made in Mexico or Japan instead" submitted November 27, 2012

By Marty B in New York, NY
Musical Background: Guitarist for 3 Years
Music Style: Alternative, Metal and Blues
Overall: The Jaguar was as expect from Fender, an Anniversary guitar with a fine finish and playability out of the box. I just wished they would of put a Tune o Matic bridge and better pickups. They slacked during those 2 features, making high output pickups with a old bridge, doesnt make sense it either keep it "old school" or modernize. I had to shell out for a Mastery Bridge and some Seymours'. Everything was perfect with mines. I would not change anything on it besides those 2 things I did for preference. My burgundy finish was flawless. The tremolo closer to the bridge was great idea.

"Great Guitar, Zzounds dropped the ball on the case" submitted October 10, 2013

By Pete W in Hamilton, ON
Overall
Musical Background: 25 years as an active musician, I play a multitude of guitars and basses(mainly Fender and Gibson), vocals and drums.
Music Style: Rock, Fusion, Jazz, Folk, Blues, 70s prog mixed with a bit of country.
Overall: I couldn't be happier with the 50th Anniversary Jaguar in Burgundy Mist Metallic. Well, it needed a setup, but aside from that the finish and sound were absolutely stunning! The case, on the other hand, came with a busted latch. Seeing that it shipped from New Jersey to Niagara Falls NY, I would've expected that it would be handled with better care. I notified Zzounds that the case had a busted latch but they haven't replied to my concern. Hopefully they will read this. As for the Jaguar, it really sounds amazing through my vintage '65 Bandmaster and 212 cab. The tone can be a bit too harsh through my Reissue Deluxe Reverb, but it really mellows out through the vintage rig. I love that it came with the addirtional flatwound strings, .11s no less, my favourite gauge! It also came with a really nice strap and a bridge cover, and you gotta love the 50th anniversary neck plate. Stunning color, gets quite a few compliments, and dang, does it ever look cool with Tortoise shell. Stays in tune surprisingly well. Nut and frest all finished superbly. I alos like the tremolo closer to the bridge, it does seem to keep the strings from popping out of the saddles, which I can say is a bit of a pain in the a** on my Jazzmaster. You still get quite a bit of rattle and strange string chiming frequencies behind the bridge, which I really like, reminiscent of sitar tones, but easily goes unnoticed by bandmates. I got a great deal on this guitar, but the regular price does seem a bit high, though for Burgundy Mist, the awesome case (despite my busted latch) and all of the case candy and the awesome 50th Anniversary neck plate, I couldn't be happier with this awesome purchase.

"50th anniversary jaguar guitar (Fender)" submitted September 5, 2012

By Mark H in Encinitas, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I just like to jam at home. I play guitars, and have been playing since 1965. My fun only.
Music Style: Blues, Rock, Metal, and just about anything I like to here. Mostly my own.
Overall: I'm in love with this guitar. The sound is killer, Tones, action, color, is just what I wanted. You have to play this guitar to believe the action and sound it has....

"Fender Anniversary Jaguar Burgundy Mist" submitted January 1, 2014

By Di P in Edmond, OK
Overall
Musical Background: Pro, jamming everywhere we can!
Music Style: Classic Rock, Blues and Jazz
Overall: Rocking Sounds with hotter pickups, The guitar is gorgous and plays fabulous. Nice neck and love the new bridge being closer. Love playing it ALOT!So happy with this quality guitar from ZZounds.com!Thank you so much!

When you call, mention priority code 157B-TS5J. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976