When you call, mention priority code 1770-Z7MH

Rating and Reviews: Fender Blacktop Strat HSH

With a rosewood fretboard, two humbuckers and a middle Telecaster single-coil pickup, the Fender Blacktop Strat HSH roars with a sound all its own.

"Fender Blacktop Stratocaster HSH rocks!" submitted December 12, 2013

By Jeff Findle in Cary, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Been taking lessons for around 2 1/2 years trying to learn as much as I can take.
Music Style: Rock and blues rock
Overall: I have been playing this guitar for almost a year. It is awesome well made guitar - plays well - sounds great! Thank you Fender for a well made guitar without breaking the bank for those mere mortals (like me) who are trying to play David Gilmour and Stevie Ray Vaughan licks!

"HSH Blactop T-Silver: Amazing Guitar, Outstanding Value" submitted September 2, 2014

By Brian K in Largo, FL
Overall
Musical Background: Full time musician playing, performing and teaching guitar for 37 years.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Hard Rock, Electric Blues, Funk Rock, Motown, Soul, Country Rock/Southern Rock, Blues Rock
Overall: These are sweet! guitars. I have the Titanium Silver model. It's a stunning, high quality body finish. This guitar is right up there with the American Standards and Specials in regards to workmanship and aesthetic appeal. Outstanding build quality, great pickups and the urethane neck finish is even and smooth. The rosewood board is also even and smooth and the medium jumbo really feel good on this neck. Sounds incredible and plays like a dream. Did a complete setup once it arrived. The guitar comes stock with 9 gauge but I prefer 10's put those on. I set the action where I like it, etc... This thing's amazing. Already played eight gigs with it... I love this guitar! It holds it's own alongside my '62 AVRI without the 60 cycle hum (except for position 3 which is the tele pup in the middle... which is a smokin' single coil in it's own right). The humbuckers are ballsy, clear and punchy... very LP-ish of the vintage flavor type of tone. If you've been thinking about a getting a "Hot Rodded", "Tricked Out" type of strat I strongly recommend that you take a look at one of these. Only thing that could realistcally use an upgrade are the bridge saddles but, even at that, the stock saddles are decent. Thank you Fender! This guitar is a welcomed addition to my guitar arsenal at a price point that is very friendly to your piggy bank. I also want to thank zZounds for their fantastic service. This is my second experience purchasing and I WILL be back again.

"One Hard Rocking Stratocaster" submitted August 10, 2014

By Brian K in Largo, FL
Musical Background: Professional Performng Musician and Guitar/Music Instructor
Music Style: Classic Rock, Funk Rock, Electric Blues, Blues Rock, Country Rock, Hard Rock
Overall: Just got this Strat and have been gigging it with no complaints. The humbuckers are awesome and the Tele pickup in the middle is smokin'. You get a lot of cool tone options with this pickup configuration. The Titanium Silver poly coat is stunning (deep, rich and evenly applied). This thing literally glows in the lights when I'm performing up on stage. The guitar plays smooth and sound amazing. I am very happy with this instrument... pro grade quality at a price that won't break your piggy bank. The guitar is outstanding in every aspect. Great build quality, great sound, perfectly lacquered neck, Poly finish on the body is SUPERB (the pics don't do it justice) and this guitar plays like a dream. I've played a lot of strats over the years... this guitar holds it own. Right up there with an American Standard or Special. At this price point you cannot go wrong. Granted, you do get better saddles and bridge block on the Standards and Specials... but hey... these are minor upgrades in my opinion considering what you getting for the price. If you're looking for a Hot Rodded, Pro Grade Stratocaster that has majestic visual appeal, plays well and delivers SERIOUS tone, you'll love this guitar!

"Mex Strat HSH Silver" submitted May 3, 2014

By VIET D in MARY ESTHER, FL
Overall
Overall: Got it from zZounds really quick. Assuming the sonic from this Mex Strat's HSH combo set up is going to blow me out of the water without mercy. Quickly, got the it in tune; hooking up to Zoom G5 which is connected to a Crown 1500watt amp and 2 pairs of Eminences 150 watts x 4ea. that I used for my other HSS Mex Strat with stock pick ups. Surprise...surprise...no way, this guitar can not sound this bad. Tone quality is not any where close to my other HSS Mex Strat, in clarity, it's just flat. Up close, the paint is not that attractive or flashy at all but rather dull in appearance, in total contrary to my expectation from other's reviews on it. Sure, I could replace the pick ups with some thing better but that would raise the cost up too high. And the end results may not necessarily be as good as other Strat's at lower cost readily available.

"Mex Strat HSH Silver" submitted May 3, 2014

By VIET D in MARY ESTHER, FL
Overall

When you call, mention priority code 1770-Z7MH. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976