When you call, mention priority code 175P-006K

Rating and Reviews: Fender Standard P-Bass

Get a shielded body cavity, a Rosewood fretboard, and modern style pickups with classic Fender style and feel when you buy this bad little number.

"Fender Standard Precision Rosewood Bass" submitted December 10, 2013

By Chris Brown in Cleveland, NC
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing 4 months.
Music Style: Country, southern rock, punk, metal.
Sound: Sound is great. Wide verity of tones. Feature: Everything is great. Would like the hi-mass bridge, but , nothing wrong with the vintage bridge on it. Ease of Use: Turn the tone knob, pluck a string. Quality: Built like a tank. Alder body. Heavy. No need to spend $700 more on the American model. Value: Worth every penny. Manufacturer Support: No issues so far The Wow Factor: It's a 9.5 all the way around. Overall: Great playing bass. Beautiful body, very comfortable neck. No need to spend $700 more on an American model. I'll probably add the hi-mass bridge, but other than that, it's all you need!!

"Fender PrecissionBass" submitted January 8, 2014

By Raul O in Miami, FL
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing bass a little over 2 years.I also play congas,bongos,timbales,and 6 string electric and accoustic guitar.
Music Style: I play Rock,Soul,and Latin music.
Overall: I bought this bass from a Craiglist announcement in used,but good condition. This one is bigger and a little heavier than my Epiphone bass. For a long scale bass its excellent. Fender has always produced excellent guitars. The one I have was made in Mexico, which can give any US made guitar a run for its money. I highly recommend this bass guitar due to its quality,price and Fender's good reputation.

"Fender Precision Bass" submitted December 29, 2013

By Carl A in Oak Park, MI
Musical Background: Been playing off and on for 10 years
Music Style: Jazz, R & B, Christian
Overall: While the instrument is everything I hoped it would be, I was disappointed with two things - the pickguard was scratched in several places and the fretboard had two tones to it, which was unexpected. If I had known that the fretboard would have two tones before I bought it, it would not have been a big deal.Other than that, this bass rocks!

"Fender P Bass" submitted March 18, 2012

By Brent Robichaud in Athol, MA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for forty years and bass for about five. I play in a blues band and do some open mics.
Music Style: Blues, rock, country
Overall: Took a chance on this one by buying a blemished model. Not sure what was wrong with it (maybe some tiny scratches on the pickguard) but was impressed with the quality and overall sound that I got out this bass. The arctic white body is pretty to look at and the neck needed only some minor tinkering to get it perfect. I had an only Mexican P Bass a few years ago but this one sounds better, more low end grunt. I'm leaving on the Fender SuperBass strings that came with it, no need to change them in my opinion. I've already played a couple of gigs with it and had many positive comments about it. I'll be keeping this one for a long time.

"This is "The Bass"" submitted September 3, 2012

By Alex C in Montreal, QC
Overall
Musical Background: 30 years. Guitar, Bass, Trombone.
Music Style: Heartland Rock, Country, Soul, R and B, Punk.
Overall: The Bass for all seasons. You ask, it does. Relatively inexpensive (Mexican model), simple electronics, lovely smooth action, and at least in red pretty good looking. I am a rhythm guitarist usually and use a telecaster for the most part, and like the tele this is simplicity itself. I only keep a bass for occasional use, its my 5th over the years ( Ricky 4001, Vantage, Ibanez SG, and a 94 P Bass). The tone is naturally mellow and deep, but you can do just about anything to it. Sure the Ricky was a classic but it has that treble plunk to it, and you worry you will hit something with it. Not the P Bass! Hit anything you like, go ahead, these things are indestructable, so as a gig guitar its terrific.

"Unbelievable" submitted July 23, 2012

By Nick G in Sea Girt, NJ
Musical Background: Several years
Sound: Flawless. It amazes me how great this instrument is able to sound out of any amp. Feature: The knobs are a little shaky, but that's just the design of the them. There isn't anything that can be done about them because they are on a thicker screw. I'm not a huge fan of the side screw attachment, but they stay on nicely despite the cheaper look. Ease of Use: Crazy easy use. The bass can essentially play itself and sounds great for any type of music. Quality: the quality of the instrument is impeccable. Top notch and it comes with a one year warranty. Value: Absolutely worth it and I was fortunate enough to find a huge savings elsewhere and have zzsounds match it. The Wow Factor: Wow x100 Overall: The price of the instrument and the how quickly it came to my door was insane. I paid significantly less than retail price from any other major music website and it was not a sacrifice in quality at all.

"nice bass" submitted October 11, 2009

Musical Background: Semi-Pro
Music Style: Punk/Hardcore
Sound: great tone Feature: basic bass Ease of Use: how do you rate this? Quality: I wish I had never sold mine, but I would not pay over $500 for it mine was $320 Value: I only do this because the price Manufacturer Support: ? The Wow Factor: its a nice bass Overall: good solid bass

When you call, mention priority code 175P-006K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976