When you call, mention priority code 157D-0K87

Rating and Reviews: Fender Rosewood HSS Strat

The Fender Standard Stratocaster HSS is a rock classic with added punch. With a striking Rosewood fretboard, this Standard Stratocaster HSS looks great too.

"Very good and solid mid-range guitar." submitted August 7, 2011

Music Style: rock, blues, metal
Sound: This guitar, with the stock pickups, does not sound much better than a Squier. But I am expecting massive improvements with upgraded pickups. Acoustically, the sound is full with nice sustain, so I'm confident the cheap electronics are holding this guitar back. Feature: Aside from the complimentary gig bag, this guitar has all the features you would expect. It would have been nice, however, if there was tone control for the humbucker. Ease of Use: Standard Strat setup. 3 pickups, 5-way selector, 1 volume, 2 tone knobs. doesn't get much simpler than that. Quality: I bought mine as a 'blemished' model, and it was a steal. Aside from a very minor, nearly impossible to see scratch, the quality is top notch. It would be difficult to tell this from an American Strat in terms of quality. And it actually stays in tune pretty well, which I wasn't expecting from what I've heard about Mexican Strats. I don't use the trem bar much, but it did knock it out of tune pretty easily. Value: In my opinion, this is an excellent guitar for the price. I plan to install new pickups, and maybe, eventually a new bridge and tuners, but still worth what I paid for it. The Wow Factor: what could be sexier than a 'brown sunburst' Strat? Overall: I like to keep a variety of styles of guitar on hand, and a Fender Strat is essential to any collection. Mexican made Strats are a more than acceptable substitute for someone like me who can't afford to have 10 top-of-the-line guitars. And as easy as it is to modify Strats, I expect to be keeping this for a long time.

"Solid instrument with a beautiful sound." submitted January 25, 2010

Music Style: Metal, Punk, Alternitive
Sound: Beautiful dark tones and shining bright drive. I love the range I get from this guitar. The standard pickups deliver for their value if you know how to use them. Run it through any stompbox sounds great. Feature: Simplicity is the key. The soft tail bridge offers so much flexibility just by making a few adjustments. The whole guitar is a well put together instrument that can be taken apart for modifications in a mater of minutes. Ease of Use: Quick smooth solid maple neck allows for quick riffs. Quality: I did buy mine off of a Guitar Center floor so it's got a small nick in the neck and a faded spot on the pickguard, but for the price it was worth it. Value: Like I mentioned before I bought it off the Guitar Center floor with a few cosmetic flaws. But they sold it to me for a little over 100 bucks. I used the leftover money to invest in a hardcase for it. Manufacturer Support: Simple and easy to make self repairs if needed (which is rare). The solid Maple neck won't ash up like ebony of rosewood will. Overall: Great guitar for any player. I wouldn't recommend it for a beginning player just because it takes a little to break in yourself to the guitar. But experienced players should have no problem just picking it up and playing.

When you call, mention priority code 157D-0K87. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976