When you call, mention priority code 203-GQZ0

Rating and Reviews: Fender Pawn Shop 70s Stat

Enjoy one-of-a-kind tonal versatility with the Fender Pawn Shop '70s Stratocaster Deluxe, a unique take on one of the world's most iconic electric guitars.

"The Pawn Shop Strat is a super guitar" submitted April 8, 2014

By craig g
Musical Background: 50 years of jammin' around-- nothing pro though
Music Style: Blues/Rock. Some country
Overall: Made in Mexico, but fit and finish are excellent as was out of box set up. This has quickly become my favorite electric for home jamming with just the right blend of features and good pick ups. The Fender tuners keep it in tune. I like simplicity in guitar controls and electronics and this ax delivers with just 2 pick ups and a single 3 way switch. I also very much like the knobs well away from the small E string-- unlike a standard strat. I like this thing so much that bought a 2nd one for back-up. The bridge Enforcer humbucker pick up sounds great through my Behringer VT50 amp. I can find very little to fault in this guitar. I put #10 Elixers on it, slightly tweaked the string heights and truss rod and it was good to go. I've gotten very fussy about good set up over the years. Nice Fender gig bag included too.

"Fenders pawn shop 70s start" submitted July 13, 2015

By Kirk S in Converse , TX
Musical Background: 34 years at home mostly noodling
Music Style: Like 'em all. Great at none.
Overall: I bought one from zZounds.com in the yellow. The yellow was very reflective of lighting and could look soft at times and others like mustard,and not the good kinds. I loved the guitar but personally not the color. Changed out the neck and bought an online body only. Now I'm happy! The 70s style headstock and light satin finish are spot-on. The wide range bridge pickup and neck tele go from intense to quiet at your fingertips and all the happy places in-between. The finish is flawless on the tobacco sunburst and has a nice place in my home. This is a keeper. New favorite. NO FRILLS JUST A NICE WELL BALANCED GUITAR. Have not needed manufacture support

"Neck is thin, not thick" submitted January 3, 2016

By Q T in Tampa, FL
Musical Background: playing non-stop since 1987
Music Style: blues rock pop and metal
Overall: Great guitar as long as you are not expecting a thick neck. Also the body thickness is thinner and therefore cheaper feeling than US or Japan Strats. Otherwise it's a great guitar. Solid tuners, good nut work, straight string alignment, both pickups sound good clean and dirty in all 3 positions. Vintage white color looks great.

"Finally!" submitted November 17, 2013

By Gary Jennings in Hesperia, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I have been playing guitar for fifty years and have been at a pro level since 1969.
Music Style: Classic rock and blues
Overall: If you're like me (and there must be some of you out there), you're going to love this guitar. I love the look of a Stratocaster but I've always avoided them for specific reasons. This guitar looks like I designed it. Vintage white is my color. I have to have a great humbucker on the bridge - check. I have to have a single coil on the neck -check- and I don't want that useless center pickup that just gets in the way - check. I need the fixed bridge and that great over-sized machine head - check and check. It also has a great narrow neck for my short fingers. The only thing I don't like about this guitar is the girlie pickguard and I've already ordered a custom black one. I call this sweet thing 'Butter' and that's the way it plays. Get one. You won't regret it.

"What country??? Again first-run MiJ or now fully Mexico?" submitted February 5, 2013

By Andrew D in Irvine, CA
Overall
Musical Background: build, fix, and customize guitars
Overall: If it's Japanese, for this price, with this design, the blonde/maple version looks killer... if Mexico, guess that depends, but still a bit pricey?

When you call, mention priority code 203-GQZ0. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976