When you call, mention priority code 157C-L7KT

Rating and Reviews: Fender Kurt Cobain Jaguar

For fans of Kurt Cobain, this signature Fender Jaguar guitar features the exact specifications that Cobain ordered.

"Such heft. Much sound. Wow." submitted May 7, 2014

By Ryan K in Salt Lake City, UT
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 28 years. I used to play professionally, but responsibilities have ruined my life and crushed my dreams.
Music Style: Jazz, blues, punk, metal, soul, rockabilly - you know, that kind of stuff.
Overall: I'm not usually interested in signature models, finding them contrived/embarrassing/shameful, but this is THE ONE. I've been obsessed with Cobain's music and style- to the point of insanity- since I first saw them twenty-five years ago, but I don't think that skews my view- this is one hell of an amazing guitar. The neck feel like a baseball bat- really the whole thing feels like a hefty weapon. I could beat someone with it if I needed to- and that's an important feature in a guitar. Also, it looks like it was made out of a bowling alley, which is another huge plus. The pickups are top-notch, and the switches are wonky and eccentric, making this a surprisingly versatile instrument. It rings like a bell and growls like your mom. It arrived perfect (didn't even need much of a set-up), zZounds' shipping is super fast, and I love their payment plans. I normally use .09's on shredder guitars, and .10's on my Tele and Strat, but I've strung this with .11's, which seems to be the sweet-spot for this particular guitar. All-in-all, this is the single most inspiring instrument I've ever had. Buy one.

"good quality reproduction of a historical guitar" submitted September 5, 2012

By Jon Pratt in Monterey, MA
Musical Background: musician for over 20 years. play guitar, bass, and drums
Music Style: 50's 60's surf / rock, punk, rockabilly, alt.
Overall: if it was just a Mex. Jag at this price, I wouldn't be thrilled..but with the attention to detail and the quality of it all, I'd say if you liked Nirvana and was a fan of Kurt, you'll love this guitar.a couple faults with it that I can see, not the same fret wire he used (no big deal) and I don't remember his guitar having 2 string trees though there may have been one added later in life.the aging process they did really looks good but where's the tape he had holding his switches in place?

"Awesome as I thought it would be" submitted October 28, 2012

By Shawn Wellman
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing or 20 years, do a lot of recording now at home.
Music Style: Rock, blues
Overall: Form and fit it was a great purchase. The tones are very unique but usuable. There are some tele tones that can be gotten if played right and then there is the full out distortion tone too!! Action is great and playability of the neck is sweet. I hadn't played the guitar before I bought it but if it didn't play well it would have hung on my wall. Great purchase.

When you call, mention priority code 157C-L7KT. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976