When you call, mention priority code 172C-DJ4V

Rating and Reviews: Dlx Dimension Maple

Thanks to its single Dimension Bass humbucker, 18-volt preamp, and 3-band active EQ, the Fender Deluxe Dimension IV lets you personalize your tone.

" a whole new dimension of fender bass" submitted December 22, 2013

By Michael Jackson in Buffalo, NY
Musical Background: regular gigging bassist
Music Style: Rock, funk, blues, jazz, country, anything I get hired for or asked to fill in for
Overall: Ok so I was playing an ernie ball stingray which also has a single humbucker with an active 3 band eq, the stingray sounded great but unfortunately I fell into rough financial times and had to sell it. About a month later I saw the video for the dimension bass via an email I received from zzounds, I watched the video and noticed it had pretty much the same electronics offered in the stingray and the Mexican versionoffered by fender at half price, and then in addition to the great price i was quickly approved for the 8 payment, score! When you actually get this bass, the finish looks amazing, much better than the picture, the setup right out of the box was awesome, i only had to do minor intonation. 18 volt preamp is noticeable, the sound is similar to the stingray but still has its own sound, I would say almost like a musicman combined with a p pickup kind of sound, really just excellent. As for the body material, I swear by ash, absolutely my favorite wood to make bass guitar bodies with, combined with the maple neck and maple fretboard and also the graphite reinforcing gives it killer sustain especially with the bridge. I noticed the bridge looks similar to the Leo quan bad ass bridge unlike the smaller bridges that comes stock on most standard fender basses. Overall for the price you can't find too many other basses that will light a match to this thing

"Great Bass Right Out Of The Box" submitted October 29, 2014

By David S in Newton, NC
Musical Background: Over 45 years
Music Style: Anything I hear.
Overall: Wow, what great sounding, playing, beautiful bass guitar! Tweaked the rod a little and Bam! This bass is worth writing about fellow bass players. Nothing is lacking in sound, aesthetics, or quality. You got to try one to believe it.

"Feels great, plays great, sounds great, looks great. " submitted April 21, 2014

By Tom G in Burlington, KY
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing less than a year. I have a regular gig with bluegrass gospel group and just started a progressive bluegrass group.
Music Style: Bluegrass, gospel, folk, blues.....and NEW GRASS baby. Long live the spirit of John Hartford.
Sound: As a relatively newer player, I still have no problem finding the sounds I need out of this instrument. I play with Rotosound 88 Tru Bass strings and I don't have any problem getting 'muddy' sounds on the lower end, which I was getting from other bass instruments. It's amazing how different techniques/locations of playing allow these tapewound strings to get some pretty bright sounds when needed. Feature: The range of sounds you get from the controls is pretty awesome. I play a generally limited scope of styles, but I have found getting where I need to be very easy with the tonal options. Ease of Use: Very easy. As a new player, I have no problem getting where I need relatively quickly. Between the tone knobs and the response of the pickup when played in various was in locations, it's pretty frickin sweet. Quality: Feels, looks and sounds great. The finish is just amazing. I like the gloss on the body with my Natural finish and the satin neck just makes the thing feel so wonderful to me. I feel like I have WAY TOO MUCH instrument for my skillset, but it's such a nice luxury to enjoy. Value: I don't have experience purchasing other electric basses. However, I am very satisfied and feel it's worth EVERY penny. I don't think you will feel like you didn't get your moneys worth. Manufacturer Support: Fender has been excellent. I had stitching problem with my gig bag that came with the instrument, they replaced it immediately. Very professional. The Wow Factor: It looks so great and sounds so great, I say WOW all the times. My band mates are extremely impressed with its looks, sound and that matters to me. Overall: This is my first electric bass. I learned on an acoustic bass last year. First, the thing just looked beautiful when I unboxed the Dimension IV Deluxe. The finish was amazing and I got a beautifully grained version. Absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately, the picture on the site doesn't do it any real justice. I did a proper setup and the things just feels amazing in my hands. As I said before, this is my first, but I've held and played others and this things just feels like its made to be an extension of myself. The satin finish neck is extremely sweeeeeet.

"NICE BASS / DIFFERENT " submitted February 11, 2014

By Anthony Blackmon in Hiram, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing over 40 years. Guitar And Bass . mostly recording at home . playing out jamming on occasion.
Music Style: i play and enjoy all styles of music . recently more into blues and jazz . still pick the old classic rock and classic country a
Overall: after a month of playing my new Fender Dimension lV bass I can tell you it plays great . The feel, the action , makes it a joy to play .its the sound I'm having to get use to. in all my years ,I've never played a bass with active pickups . its takes some getting use to. its not a bad sounding bass just a different sounding bass .I'm use to controlling my old fender J bass from the amp . not so much from the bass itself . but its like any new gear that's been updated .you have to find your own sound. with all that said you still know you have a Fender Bass in your hands . i would score this bass a 92 out of a 100 . and i would recommend this bass .

When you call, mention priority code 172C-DJ4V. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976