When you call, mention priority code 15FL-KHJ9

Rating and Reviews: Fender USA DLX Strat HSS

The Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS is a Strat player's Strat. With a compound radius Maple fretboard, this American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS rocks.

"Fender Craftsmanship at its finest" submitted May 10, 2011

Music Style: All Kinds of Rock/Blues
Sound: Sound quality is awesome. The noisless pickups are completely noiseless even with the gain turned way up. It's so nice to no longer hear tons of hum. The S1 switching allows for tons of different tones out of this guitar. I love this guitar for many styles - blues, heavy distored rock, this thing even does metal pretty damn good. It's got a great sparkly clean tone too. Bottom line: The tones you get out if this guitar are top-notch. Feature: The features of this guitar is the reason why I purchased it over the Regular (non delxue) Fender HSS. For about $550 more dollars you get locking tuners, lsr roller nut, pop in tremolo arm, N3 noisless pickups, the Atomic humbucker instead of the Diamondback, and S1 switching system. (Buy those things separately, we're talking much more than $550, especially considering installation costs) Oh, and not to mention the beautiful finishes.(I got the olympic pearl maple fretboard). The roller nut and locking tuners are great, you can whammy the hell out of this guitar it stays in tune. Ease of Use: I will always say that Fender Guitars are the easiest and most comforatble guitars to play. Bending strings is very easy and holding nice bend vibratos is much easier than other guitars I've played. The only learning curve with this guitar is all the different combinations you can get using the S1 switching system. If you want more simplicity just don't click the S1 button and you never need to use it. Quality: Fender craftmanship is top notch. The finish is amazing. The maple fretboard is fast and sleek. Value: If you're looking for a higher end guitar on the price scale, you should seriously consider this guitar. I say the value is a 10 because I know this guitar will last a lifetime. Manufacturer Support: I have not had to deal with Fender. The Wow Factor: Fender Olympic Peal w/ Maple Fretboard - Enough Said I would like to say I bought this guitar from Zzounds using the pay as you play (Which is the best thing in the world). I ordered it on a Friday and it was at my house by Monday. Great service Zzounds! Overall: I expect to be satisfied with this guitar for the rest of my life. It's my favore it new toy.

"My New Favorite" submitted May 14, 2012

By BK R in San Marcos, CA
Overall
Musical Background: Playing gtr since the age of 12. I don't do live gigs anymore. I am sticking to songwriting and scoring. More money, less hours.
Music Style: "NO" Hip-Hop, Country...Everything else is cool!
Overall: I have 16 guitars counting this one. Carvin, Fender, Les Paul, Godin (Multiac) and Cordoba. The Fender American Deluxe HSS bests them all. With the N3's i can finally set to 10 and still get a CLEAN sound. I have tried to dirty it up by standing directly in front of an electric fan, which produces noise with all of my other electrics. With this baby I hear no interference. In my 38 years since picking up the guitar, I have not owned or heard it's equal.

"Fender Strat" submitted May 12, 2012

By Steve S in Albuquerque, NM
Musical Background: 30 yr guitar player
Music Style: Rock and Blues
Overall: First of all, the quality of this Strat is perfect in every way. The action and even tuning were nearly perfect right out of the case. The finish is absolute perfection with not even the smallest flaw. It is truly a great guitar!The only problem I had was a missing tremelo arm. I called ZZounds, and unbeliveably they could not replace the arm! They offered to take it back and send me a whole new guitar, though.. Seems ridiculous to send back a perfect guitar just for a missing tremelo bar. I have spent considerable time trying to locate a new one, and Fender finally came through after three weeks of waiting.

"Amazing!" submitted April 15, 2014

By Chad J in Sallisaw, OK
Overall
Musical Background: I've played guitar for 25 years. I play prolfessionally in a band.
Music Style: Country, Rock, Blues
Overall: The Fender American Deluxe HSS strat is one of the best I have ever played! ZZounds makes it possible to get the best gear through the "Pay While You Ply" payment option. I could go on and on about how great this guitar is. If you are looking at it, then you already know all of its great features. I can play anything from country to metal with it. The HSS option makes it very versatile and my go-to guitar every time.

"Fender American Deluxe Strat HSS Maple" submitted April 15, 2014

By John U in Spencer, MA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing guitar for 50+years. Play bass as well.
Music Style: Blues, Blues Rock, Classic Rock, Jazz
Overall: I have played Stratocasters for many years. The American Deluxe Stratocaster I just purchased is the best one I've had in terms of quality, features, sound, and ease of play. There is nothing that I don't love about this guitar.

"fen am deluxe strat hhs maple review" submitted January 21, 2012

By rick v in fort worth, TX
Overall
Music Style: hard rock, soft rock
Overall: this is one of the best playing and sounding strats ive ever tryed.. ive been playing guitar for around 33 years....ive owned many high end guitars...i have had a lot of bad luck with fender qaulity control, but this guitar with the roller nut is very good, this looks like a keeper...

"Amazing Guitar..! " submitted November 13, 2013

By Rainer L in Woodburn, OR
Musical Background: 25 years playing guitar. A Fender Strat my favorite guitar,
Music Style: Christian Contemporary, Rock
Overall: This is one of the best playing and sounding strats ive ever owned.. I owned other fender guitars but this one is by far the best... I love the guitar the quality is amazing, I can't stop playing it. Thanks Fender for a another great guitar. Thanks Zzounds for your great service.

"Sweet" submitted May 23, 2014

By Steve M in Warrenton, VA
Music Style: Blues,Jazz
Overall: The best player I have had in my hands.I own three GibsonLes Pauls,Studio,Smartwood and a Signature t.Also have a American Standard Strat SSS.This guitar is amazing.Quality is second to none.Havent had to deal with fender thus the reason for the three stars.

"fantastic guitar!" submitted November 9, 2013

By Brandon D in Centralia, IL
Overall
Musical Background: guitarist drums and violin
Music Style: everything
Overall: Played one at guitar center..the strings were crap on it. but it still sounded and played beautifully. humbucker adds some great sounds.(and you can flip it on or off when ever)..this guitar has the versatility of a strat.just beefed up a bit. ..oh and its got the good tuners on it..i woulda bought that thing if i had the mullllah OMFG>!!

"A beautiful, versatile, and great sounding guitar." submitted August 27, 2010

Overall
Sound: I don't own one of these but I hope to soon. I played one in guitar center today for 2 hours on a line 6 tube amp. This guitar sounded amazing. Blues, clean, hard rock, and metal all sounded great. You can't hear a peep out of the n3 noiseless pickups. They also provide (especially the humbucker) some great sustain. Feature: It comes with a hard case which is great. Ease of Use: Classic fender -- The maple fretboard and neck on this guitar make it too easy to glide your fingers up and down the neck. Bending strings was very easy. Quality: Again, its a fender. Quality is top notch. Value: It's pricy but if you want a beautiful looking versatile guitar this is it. The humbucker gives it the great fat sound that all single coil fenders lack. If you're looking to spend somewhere in the ballpark of $1500 on a guitar this is a great pick. Manufacturer Support: Don't own it yet but will soon, I've heard from friends fender is easy to deal with. The Wow Factor: Sunburst maple fretboard, enough said. The tuning keys are a little different and better looking on this one. Overall: This will be my guitar to end all other guitars when I purchase it. It sounds great for any genre. I supposed if you're mostly a shredder or prefer to play mostly metal then you probably want something else with heavier sounds. I myself enjoy playing the styles of Gilmour, Satriani,and Santana. I also play some metal and would have no problem playing metal with this guitar.

When you call, mention priority code 15FL-KHJ9. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976