When you call, mention priority code 141G-VXH8

Rating and Reviews: Fender USA DLX Strat HSS

A tonal chameleon, this American Deluxe Stratocaster features a humbucker in the bridge, a compound-radius rosewood fretboard and reconfigured S-1 switching.

"Awesome guitar...it does it all" submitted June 20, 2012

By Walt M in Wilmington, NC
Musical Background: Guitarist and performer 30 years+
Music Style: Rock, Progressive Rock, Ambient
Sound: does blues rock and metal...if you are straight up metal I'd go for something else but if you need an arsenal of different tones for different stylings buy this guitar. Feature: Locking tuners, LSR roller nut allows the whammy freedom of a locking unit without the hassles. S1 switching is ok..I don't use it. Ease of Use: Using digital FX processor for my sounds, I get slightly different(better) sound from this axe than my Blacktop. I had to create presets for each guitar. The Blactkop is hotter and the American Deluxe is warmer and richer. Other than that it's a Strat. If you know what a Strat is about it's about as easy as breathing. Quality: Built like a German Tiger tank. Even after 9 years of hard playing the finish shows NO wear other than some very minor dings and scratches that I put there. Had to replace 1st 12 frets from heavy use. I'll be giving this guitar to my son when I pass. Value: Great value because it covers so many bases. Way more versatile than a G****N LP and far more rugged. Think military Humvee with a custom finish. Manufacturer Support: Have not needed it Overall: This guitar is an all around workhorse. Bought my 1st one in 2003 and have played the crap out of it with no problems other than normal wear. I had to have the first 12 frets replaced this year because I have played this guitar so much and so hard. Gigs, band rehearsal and home use it gets played everyday. Bridge 'bucker is fat and meaty and you get the classic strat tones from the 2 singles. The S-1 switching is cool but I don't use it much. LSR roller nut and locking tuners let you whammy to your heart's content with no tuning issues. I have held this guitar by the wammy bar and nothing else, shaking it up and down onstage and returned to perfect pitch and flawless playing without worries. I'm writing this reveiw because I'm getting ready to buy another one from ZZ here very soon. Just bought a MIM Blacktop Strat with Floyd Rose from them last X'mas and it ROCKS too, but not quite the same quality and feel as my American Deluxe. I play all my guitars through a Digitech RP1000 to a TECH 21 Powerengine 60 which I also bought from ZZ.

"Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar (Rosewood with Case) " submitted November 1, 2012

By david j in locust grove, GA
Overall
Musical Background: playing for years. long time novice.
Overall: I recently bought a new Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster HSS Electric Guitar (Rosewood with Case) from zZounds. When the guitar arrived I wasn’t very happy with the color. (Sunset Metallic)I contacted zZounds and explained that the guitar itself was amazing but I wasn’t content with my color selection. Without any hesitation they told me to return it and they would send a replacement. When the new instruments I was instantly in love (Amber with a Rosewood Fretboard). The guitars playability is unbelievable. The new N3 pickups sound awesome and the locking tuners with the LSR roller nuts keep it in tune no matter how hard you bend the strings. The only concern I had was that FedEx left it on the front porch in the rain. (not a zZounds concern) No damage due to the double cardboard boxing and case but it is unnerving to find a very expensive instrument left unattended in the rain in front of your house. Also found the guitar $200.00 cheaper about a week later and zZounds honored the price guarantee they advertise. Great company, Great Strat.

"The Best Yet" submitted April 18, 2014

By MC Covan in Des Allemands, LA
Musical Background: I play guitar, bass, and keyboards. Been playing 52 years
Music Style: I play Oldies, Classic Rock and Christian Rock
Overall: This is my 3rd Strat, but only have 2 now. Sold one years ago. This one has everything I needed in a guitar. Locking tuners are great. Can go 3 - 4 days and never have to retune, even it it has been sitting in the case. Love the S-1 switching. Makes for some interesting tones and the passing lane switch is great.. Everything about this guitar is fantastic. Humbucker and N3s work good together.

"Very Suprised!!!" submitted July 6, 2014

By christian R in salisbury, MD
Overall
Musical Background: Playing guitar w/ friends/bands since i was 12.
Music Style: Everything, mostly classic Rock/Hard Rock and Metal.
Overall: I've always played/owned high end Gibsons LP/SG. Only owned one other Strat and that was a highway1. Few friends of mine plays them as well and I have never been a fan of a bolted on neck or a neck w/out binding. I was looking for a versatile guitar of good quality and I def found one w/ this guitar. The action is sick! Being able to have any avenue to create any sound/tone is what I was looking for. It doesn't feel cheap like some other strats I've played and the neck is just ridiculously awesome and smooth.the only thing I'd change is the pickgaurd just because I'm not digging the brown on Olympic pearl.

"American Strat HSS Rosewood" submitted May 19, 2014

By James N in Ocala, FL
Overall
Musical Background: several years !!
Music Style: Rock, Country, Blues
Overall: This is the most rewarding decision I have made by buying my strat from Zzounds. I have always had great people to deal with and the timely delivery has been the one reason I keep going back to Zzounds and always will. The strat plays amazing just like I knew it would. Thanks Zzounds for being there when Musicians like myself need it now.

"Fender American DLX Strat hss rw" submitted March 28, 2014

By EFRAIN MAXIMUS MATOS in MINNEOLA, FL
Musical Background: GUITARS, PERCUSSION 20YRS+
Music Style: ALL
Overall: AAA+ THE GUITAR IS BEING USED FOR A IRON MAIDEN TRIBUTE BAND ITS SIMPLY AWESOME AND DOING BUISNESS WITH ZZOUNDS MAKES IT EVEN BETTER !

"Magic!" submitted November 10, 2011

Musical Background: 20 years, guitar, mandolin, band, recording artist
Music Style: Alternative Rock
Sound: This guitar has incredible flexibility, from sweet to rough, from bluesy to cheerful . . . simply amazing. Feature: The multiple settings are easy to learn and extremely fun to play with. Ease of Use: This is one of the easiest guitars to play. Everything is so well-constructed that it just fits a guitarist's hands like a glove. Quality: It feels so much more solid than my old Mexican strat that I could never go back. Beautiful finishes, neck, rosewood. Value: It's worth every penny. I appreciate the fact that Zzounds allows for a payment plan, though. Manufacturer Support: I have had no problems. The Wow Factor: It's a beautiful piece of work based on a classic design Overall: This is a lifetime keeper, along with my Ric 360.

"buy this guitar" submitted May 4, 2010

Musical Background: About 10 years
Music Style: Punk, rock blues everything
Sound: I bought this guitar about a year ago I owned and still own a Les Paul Studio this guitar is beautiful sound finish it`s one of the most beautiful guitars I own Feature: it`s light sound great the S1 switching system is unreal from clapton's light bluesy tone to page`s distortion with no pedals when I plug it into my GNX4 its beautiful Quality: very very very High Grade Value: originally I thought it was a bit expensive but well worth it once I got it I haven,t touched my Les Paul Manufacturer Support: dont know never had to call em The Wow Factor: it` the sexiest guitar i have ever seen

When you call, mention priority code 141G-VXH8. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976