When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-J07C

Rating and Reviews: Fender American Special T

Crank out some classic Tele twang with the equipped Texas Special pickups. The alder body adds a decidedly vintage Fender flavor to your overall guitar tone.

"No Worries Here!!! She's Nice!" submitted December 9, 2015

Overall
Musical Background: 20yrs Professionally about 80-100 gigs a year, Guitar, Drums
Music Style: Blues, Classic Rock, Roots , whatever happens....
Sound: I first plugged it into a 57 gretsch combo( champ like) and played the hell out of it. The texas specials break the amp up nicely but still stay really clear and the tone circuit really does work well. Feature: No Frills, like a tele should be really besides the grease bucket tone circuit that works really well. Oh and the jumbo's...love the jumbo's Ease of Use: It was plug and play, Really smooth pots...and the big frets make it wonderful to play... Quality: The action was a little high and the .009's were way to light but I was amazed at how nice the finish was, the build quality, the action in the pots...they weren't stiff like alot of newer stuff is now...It has a gorgeous brazillian rosewood fretboard and i know my rosewood...I build pool cues for a day job and this rates up with some of the highest quality wood that i have. The frets are finished nicely...no railroad tracks sliding up. Value: You can't buy much for under a grand nowdays and this is one that i recommend picking up before it to is over the 1000.00 mark. It's well worth it. Manufacturer Support: Never talked to em The Wow Factor: A tele is a tool, and like any other tool will do what ever you make it do...But theres things a tele can do that nothing else can. Overall: I was a little worried with what fender has been doing on there lower American stuff lately but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised after the worry passed and I opened the box. I'm definitely satisfied, get one before there over a grand!

"More Than I Expected" submitted February 24, 2016

By Bill White in Rich Hill, MO
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 30 years,I play lead guitar in a band, mostly play Strats and Teles
Music Style: Some Country, Mostly Rock And Blues
Overall: Right out of the box it was playable, but a few minor adjustments and it plays outstanding!!! Love the grease bucket circuitry, and the Pick ups will blow you away !!!! Its Not bulky and is comfortable to hold , Finish is excellent, I'm Sure this guitar will be around for a long time !!

"I love it" submitted November 3, 2016

By William Babbitt in Platte City, MO
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing only a year and a half
Music Style: Blues and rock
Overall: I order this special guitar and I love it I told myself I'm a strat man I'm crossing over I love the tone from this piece of art a few minor adjustments like different strings and adjusted the trust rod slightly but otherwise she was ready to go out of the box I put my Gibbson in its case she is my number 1 now I love her

When you call, mention priority code 1ZR-J07C. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976