When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-4Q79

Rating and Reviews: Fender Elite Telecaster

Hybrid pick some Nashville country or strum out rock chords -- either way, this Tele has you covered. Enjoy hum-free performance from the Noiseless pickups.

"Fender Telecaster Elite - Aged Cherry Burst" submitted May 23, 2016

By JJ S in Southside, VA
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for 27 years. I play guitar, bass, piano, drums and trombone.
Music Style: Country, Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Blues, Carolina Beach Music, Funk and Motown.
Sound: I play a variety from country, funk, blues, soul and Carolina Beach Music. It's really versatile especially with the S1 switch and I can get pretty much any sound I need out of this guitar. Feature: I love the tuners and the finish! The case is also very nice and carrying the guitar in the case in one hand with my Mexican strat in my other hand in a tweed case and there is a noticeable difference in quality and weight. The tele and the case are very lightweight compared to the strat in a tweed case. The handle, latches etc of the new case are a really nice upgrade. Ease of Use: Plug and play! Quality: I received my tele and I noticed when I'd tap the pickguard that my pickup kept cutting out. I thought maybe it was a dirty pot or bad cable so I flicked the switch back and forth a few times and it started working and then it did it again. I changed cables and it still did it. I made a call to zZounds customer service and the representative had me try a few things and he had a replacement ordered for me. They sent a call tag for the bad guitar and UPS picked it up in a day or two and I had my replacement about a week later. My new tele plays and sounds great and the only issue I've had was the upper strap screw worked loose and I had to fix it to ensure it didn't hit the floor during a show. All and all I love my new telecaster and it's the nicest quality guitar that I've every purchased. I can't afford to purchase many high quality instruments and I'm very happy with this purchase and the customer service from ZZounds. Value: Yes Manufacturer Support: Have not contacted Fender! The Wow Factor: I love the finish and binding along with the neck shape. I have long fingers and it works and feels great to me. Overall: I had my eye on this since I saw the videos from the NAM show and I purchased from zZounds the day it became available. I purchased the Aged Cherry Burst and it's a beautiful guitar. It plays and sounds great!!!!

"(UPDATE TO MY LAST REVIEW) - Disappointment in Fender" submitted July 9, 2016

By a customer from staplesfh.com in Lunenburg, VA
Overall
Music Style: Style of Music: Country, Classic Rock, Southern Rock, Blues, Carolina Beach Music, Funk and Motown.
Overall: I left a previous review on zZounds for this same guitar and I don't see anywhere to revise and/or update my previous review so I'm leaving another one. I placed my order on March 6, 2016. I had to call zZounds and they replaced my original guitar because the neck pickup kept cutting out. I received my replacement guitar on April 7, 2016 and it worked perfectly and I played approximately five shows with it and then today on July 9, 2016 this guitar is doing the same exact thing. zZounds rep said I now have to contact Fender for warranty. I understand this is not zZounds fault as they do not manufacture the products but I expected a guitar that could at least last a few years before needing mods or maintenance. I would expect this from a $200-$300 guitar but an $1,800.00 guitar? I don't think so! I'm now waiting for Fender to respond to my warranty inquiry to see how much I'm going to have to pay to ship the guitar to them. I'm very unhappy and at this point I'm not sure if I will keep the guitar or sell it once it's fixed. I purchased what I thought was a quality guitar because I will be performing a lot more in the coming months and I actually had a show scheduled for tonight but I will have to pull out my trusty MIM strat to get me through the night while my $1,800.00 hunk of wood is left at home completely useless to me. I do not recommend purchasing this product unless of course they finally get the bugs worked out. The action, tone and looks are great but the technical issues are not worth it. I would not purchase another Elite model anytime soon!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZT-4Q79. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976