When you call, mention priority code 176J-6GSB

Rating and Reviews: Fender HSS Strat MN

Add some humbucking punch to your arsenal with the American Standard HSS Strat. This Fender features upgraded Custom Shop pickups.

"HSS USA Strat" submitted June 28, 2013

By Larry F in West Palm , FL
Musical Background: Amateur, Jam at home, home to get out with this new HSS
Music Style: Rock, Alt
Overall: I feel like I have been struggling with my guitars until I played this new HSS I just purchased. My hands fly around it, serious exceeded my expectations.

"FENDER STRAOCASTER" submitted August 20, 2012

By wesley willis in santa cruz, CA
Overall
Overall: EXCELLENT INSTRUMENT. BEST GUITAR I HAVE EVER PLAYED. 35 YEARS OF PLAYING AND I WOULD GLADLY PURCHASE ANOTHER.
16 of 17 people (94.12%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Really surprised" submitted October 18, 2014

By waylon webster in hazel green, AL
Overall
Overall: I just got my strat in (jade). I love it, neck is so smooth and sound is awesome. I have a mini for my son, a squire bullet, and just sold a modern player to get this one. The modern player was nice but no where near the level of comfort or beauty that is an American Strat. Thank you zZounds for giving me the ability to own an American strat.

"Awesome Strat" submitted November 2, 2014

By Kellye M in Wesley, AR
Musical Background: Been playing 28 years now jam at home and play with a group
Music Style: Play Rock Country Blues Christian
Overall: Great sounding guitar. I did have to do a setup on mine although it played pretty good right out of the box. I would buy it again no question ask. Thanks zZounds as always a great product and financing at the price as any other store but without interest.

"Amazing instrument and versatile" submitted October 28, 2014

By Jason K
Musical Background: semi-pro
Music Style: everything
Overall: I have several guitars and all are different. What I like about this one is the neck, the rolled edges, and the sweet, sweet tones it creates. Just lovely. I love the diamondback and the fat 50's. an excellent combo. I have the Jade pearl as I have several sunburst fenders and its a beauty

"Fender 2012 USA STD HSS Stratocaster" submitted November 24, 2013

By Paul M in Colorado Springs, CO
Musical Background: Payed Guitar for 15 years
Music Style: Rock, Blues and a little Country
Overall: Had this guitar for almost a year and will never let it go. The Custom shop 50's are wonderful. If you like a well pronounced bell tone Strat, this is it. They are hot and the diamond HB is a perfect match. It sounds great through my Line 6 Spider and unbelievable through my Fender Twin Reverb. I am so impressed with this guitar I am considering buying another with the three single 50's and a Rosewood neck. I let my Clapton Strat go back in 2006 and have regretted it ever sense. This guitar has eased my pain.

When you call, mention priority code 176J-6GSB. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976