When you call, mention priority code 172N-JFZR

Rating and Reviews: Fender USA Special P Bass

Made exclusively in the USA, the Fender American Special Precision Bass features a maple fretboard and the fine-tuned Fender Greasebucket tone circuit.

"Perfect." submitted June 27, 2013

By Remington Rehklau in Athens, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I have played music since I was 9. I am 25 and I was a Music Major in College.
Music Style: Rock, Funk, Blues
Overall: I purchased this bass from ZZounds a little over a month ago and I must say I am extremely impressed. You will not find a better Bass. Any Bass guitar that is more expensive then this one will not sound any better and will simply be more expensive for novelty reasons or because they have different hardware. Point is this is everything you need from a bass guitar and it is the perfect price and perfect sound. It sounds incredible, the resonance is AWESOME. When you pluck a string you can feel the entire body and neck vibrate and the note will ring clear for a good minute before it starts to lose volume. The thinner neck is spectacular!! You can move freely up and down and it feels really comfortable on my wrist. The weight of the guitar is well balanced and feels so much lighter than other basses I've played. I would recommend this Bass to anyone and everyone looking for a Great Bass guitar that doesnt want to buy some vintage novelty. This is everything you need. If you want to make it a Standard PBass from fender, then replace the hardware and boom you have a Standard only better because of the weight and awesome feel of the neck.

"I cannot put this bass down" submitted February 25, 2013

By C Jacinda Petruzzelli in Milwaukee, WI
Musical Background: Semi Professional
Music Style: Post Rock / Old School Punk
Overall: I've bought and played basses since 1988 and this is my absolute favorite bass and I have never been able to say that before now. This is worth every penny and the greasebuckets are sweet. You will not be disappointed!

"Fender American Special P Bass" submitted November 6, 2014

By Doyle F in Graeagle, CA
Musical Background: 30 years, bass, guitar, Worship Team, comminty gatherings
Music Style: Christian, blues, country
Overall: It's a Fender American, what more can be said. I put flat wound mediums on it as soon as I got it and it sounds smooth and mellow. I had to adjust the truss rod and now it plays like butter. I bought the blemished model and couldn't find anything blemished anywhere. I scored a new Fender American for less than what people are asking for a used P basses on the internet.

"Fantastic Bass" submitted August 17, 2014

By Jason H in Boise, ID
Overall
Overall: Such a great bass guitar. Classic fender feel and style. I put DR Flatwounds on mine and it sounds insane. My only compliant is that the greasebucket tone control doesn't seem to add much to the bass. Definitely not as versatile in tone as a Jazz bass. Excellent quality.

When you call, mention priority code 172N-JFZR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976