When you call, mention priority code 1733-SSM3

Rating and Reviews: Eventide PitchFactor

The Eventide PitchFactor puts a palette of pitch effects at your feet: octaves, harmonizers, choruses, arpeggios, modulations, and even synth-like effects.

"OMMFG!! A total must have!! Get it NOW!!" submitted May 22, 2011

Musical Background: 20+ years Vai level
Music Style: Sweet melodic to OMG
Sound: Outstanding sound. Outstanding quality. Oustanding versitility. The sounds/delays are infinitly adjustible! The description dose not do justice to the product. It reads as if you are buying a Z06 vet and getting an Lamboghini. By itself is a sweet sound, used in conjunction with other equipment is seamless and makes it even more versitile. Feature: A very well read booklet and some simple cheat sheets, if you will. Its an EvenTide, quality componets and materials. No frills, just stright forward controls. What the description dose not tell you is that the effects can be controled with a WHA-WHA pedal to sweep thru the already set up presets that are also adjustable and saveable. Very cool and very sweet. You can hook up 3 control switchs to control 6 parameters all thru one AUX port. And the MIDI controls are out of this world. If you have a computer sequencer/software....Im just speachless!! Ease of Use: The presets in there own right are enough to satisfy anyone on there own. When you add in the several ( 10 knobs, a/b sides) and the adjustibility...well its just mind blowing! A turn of a knob and your are in a diffrent world, that easy. Quality: Its EvenTide..need I say more? Value: Worth every cent!! Manufacturer Support: Connect a usb and download product updates, back up a single preset or all or the whole system. Top notch. There web site is cool. The Wow Factor: Stright forward design, features and layout, simple easy, this switch dose this this knob dose that. Overall: I have a DigiTech GNX3 a TimeFactor and a PitchFactor...just short of the EvenTide H8000HW, this is alllll I need. It will take 2 life times to use all the features I have at my feet!

"Bought it, gigged it the same night right out of the box.... and ruled the Sci-Fi space rock stage." submitted March 22, 2009

By a customer from gridleyrecords.com
Music Style: Rock, Alt, Country
Sound: Great, quiet and pro sound in a stompbox. Feature: Wish I could name the patches.... that's all. Ease of Use: Straight forward interface..... you'll be making sounds in a minute. Glance at the manual and quick start sheet, because there are a few semi-hidden functions that you will want to know about. Quality: Excellent build quality. Value: you get a lot of functions that you won't get anywhere else for this kind of price. Manufacturer Support: Don't know yet. I do own a Reverb 2016 and they were great the one time that I needed them. Overall: Looks like a keeper to me. This is the only thing that does this, unless you want to take a rack mount Harmonizer out to the club.....
15 of 16 people (93.75%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Insame Stompbox" submitted June 30, 2012

By Marty B in New York, NY
Musical Background: Guitarist/Drummer
Music Style: Alternative...Blues...Punk
Overall: This Pitchfactor is superb. It is a excellent compact version of a Eventide Rack Mount. Great shifting effects and a sweet deal with the Line 6 Pedal. From synthesizer, pitch shifting,octaves, chorus and even fuzz is on this pedal for that blue box sound. This pedal surprises me every time. I have not learned everything about it and I have little I have used. I have updated the stompbox since it is possible via Eventide.com and that is a plus. I have used Boss harmonist but it doesnt come close to it. A built in tuner also helps keep one less pedal off the floor. I run it with a Big Muff, Neo Clone and Neo Mistess and Boss Phaser and the sounds I get are terrific. Everything about this stompbox speaks to me. I have listened to countless albums and it hunts me that why I cant get a certain sound out of my guitar but now I know the secret behind it all.

When you call, mention priority code 1733-SSM3. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976