When you call, mention priority code 164R-6K7T

Rating and Reviews: Eventide ModFactor Pedal

Small enough to fit on your pedalboard, the Eventide ModFactor pedal contains 27 awesome effects for the studio and stage, plus expression pedal control.

"A Primo Piece of Gear!" submitted April 25, 2011

By a customer from me.com
Musical Background: Professional musician, classical and pop
Music Style: All styles
Sound: The ModFactor is an excellent sounding pedal, with a wide variety of specific algorithms. I did not select '10' because the term 'best' is indicated by that. Different people expect different things from the FX pedals they use, and different pedals do sound and feel different. I like that the ModFactor is clean, clear, an effect I add to my sound. Feature: The main features are the specific algorithms the unit incorporates, the number of parameters in each algorithm that are adjustable, and the degree to which they can be adjusted. In addition, there are options for connecting an expression pedal to modulate the parameters (I have such a pedal, and it greatly enhances the unit.), as well as an external three-button switch to control the unit; both options are thoughtfully implemented. Finally, there is MIDI control of program changes -- a feature I wanted. Ease of Use: Nice FX programs 'out of the box,' with one hundred presets in the latest units. Very easy to alter these presets and save them for later recall. The manual is excellent. Quality: Though, sadly, made in China, it is a thoroughly thought-out piece of gear, and the manufacturing quality seems high. It is not the quality of other FX I own -- for example, the Neo Ventilator, which is made in Germany. However, I hold manufacturers responsible for what I consider to be this moral lapse: putting business and profits before human rights, and not supporting people's and economies that produce higher quality goods. I would be willing to pay for that, because I do not wish to support 'the race to the bottom' that is destroying Western societies. But -- so much for the 'free market' -- we purchasers seldom have the choice to do the best thing anymore. One more comment, and that is that the A/D and D/A conversion is very clean! (And as a Weiss digital converter owner, I am very picky.) That means that one does not have to worry about sound getting mangled in the conversion process. For a pedal such as this to have such high quality conversion is extraordinary -- and greatly appreciated! Value: When you add up all you receive with this pedal, the ModFactor and the other Factor pedals are indeed an outstanding value. Here, it has earned "The Best" without question. A pedal such as this simply could not be a better value for the money. Manufacturer Support: The Eventide forum is constantly buzzing, and answers to all questions and concerns can be had there. One fantastic feature of the unit is the USB computer port, where one can update the pedal's software as those updates become available. I have the ModFactor and TimeFactor, and uploaded the latest software with no trouble at all. From what I can see and have read, since these pedals were introduced, features, algorithms, and presets have all undergone continued refinement. Kudos to Eventide for their devotion to these products! Overall: Though I had done my homework on this pedal in order to make sure I wanted a modulation device as comprehensive as this one, what surprises me about the ModFactor is how much I like and appreciate it. I purchased a TimeFactor first, and really was wowed by that pedal. I am even more impressed by the ModFactor; the variety of sounds is astonishing, and all, in one context or another, have musical value.
10 of 11 people (90.91%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"modfactor review" submitted January 7, 2014

Musical Background: Jazz/Fusion Recording artist
Music Style: Jazz , chill, funk
Overall: I originally bought it to use in my stage set up but I haven't stopped using it in the studio. Love it!

When you call, mention priority code 164R-6K7T. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976