When you call, mention priority code 20N-9Q4K

Rating and Reviews: H9 Max Harmonizer Pedal

The H9 stores a motherload of effects in a stompbox. This true-bypass pedal includes 45 algorithms and presets from Eventide's impressive effects collection.

"Excellent" submitted April 26, 2016

By David H in San Diego, CA
Musical Background: 25 years a guitar man
Music Style: Rock N' Roll
Overall: So many quality sounds, excellent support, a well-built, well-designed product. I had to think twice about spending this kind of money on a pedal but now that I have it, I'm glad I bought it.I really don't need any other pedals for the life of this one though I will probably buy a 'Core'as well so I can play two effects at once. There is a lot to learn and love about this box and it will take time to get to know it, especially if you're using it for gigs like I am. I feel there is nothing I could ever need that this pedal can't give me. If you're a great guitar player and need something to accent your style, you will not regret buying the H9 Max.

"H9 Max Honest Review" submitted January 23, 2017

By Robert Williams in Simpsonville, SC
Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Classic to new rock
Sound: Lots of effects but few are usable. I went through all the presets and found that over 90% of them could not be used unless I was laying soundtracks to a sci-fi movie. The few patches that I could use were awesome, but only one effect at a time. For what I paid for the H9 Max, I was extremely disappointed. Feature: Midi, compact design, but only one effect at a time. Ease of Use: Bluetooth interface was smooth. Lots of presets, but I play in a band, not making soundtracks for a sci-fi film. Quality: Built really well, unfortunately, you can only use one effect at a time. Value: For a single effect pedal, this is not money well spent. Buy a real multi effects pedal that allows you to run multiple effects at the same time. Manufacturer Support: NA The Wow Factor: I was wowed by the fact I spent way too much money on a single effect. Overall: I bought the Max version so that I would have all the effects in one pedal and use the midi function with a single midi foot controller. Unfortunately, this is a single effects pedal only! Yes it has many effects built-in, but you can only use one effect at a time. So my dreams of having a clean floor space is over and I paid dearly for the name. This is a SINGLE effect pedal only. It comes with samples of their 4 different stomp boxes, but you can only use ONE AT A TIME. One of the most expensive single effect pedals out there. Eventide acts like Apple corporation, very stingy when it comes to using their product. You're gonna pay way too much for the name and get only a single effect. I always wondered why I would see more than one of these on someone's pedal board, now I know.

When you call, mention priority code 20N-9Q4K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976