When you call, mention priority code 20X-VPWN

Rating and Reviews: EVH Wolfgang FR

A budget-friendly entry in the Wolfgang series, the FR Standard still comes fully equipped with EVH Wolfgang pickups and a Floyd Rose Special tremolo.

"Indonesian made with upgrades" submitted April 12, 2015

By Steve Morton in Valdosta, GA
Musical Background: I've been playing guitar for 51 years
Music Style: All kinds
Overall: I added an EVH d-Tuna and a EVH Wolfgang bridge pickup. It's a great guitar !!! Buy one you won't be sorry. Don't let the "Made in Indonesia" scare you off. I have guitars made in Nasville,Memphis,Corona,Mexico,China,and Indonesia. The EVH standard will stay with all of them.

"Great!!!" submitted March 16, 2016

By Monte Briggs in been wod wide, SD
Musical Background: 20 plus years
Music Style: Everything that came down the pipe.
Overall: Well this a quality product. I've played everything by artists design. Gibson, fender, ibanez, Kramer etc. Don't let this fool you cause it's made outside the u.s. this is a very good guitar. Very well made. I didnt see or experience any of the negative things I've read. A beast of a guitar. I won't put it Down. A very true guitar. Very true. So comfortable and balanced on your body and hands. You can't go wrong with this guitar. Don't let the price fool you. Its a stand up guitar. I just didn't care for the knobs. Nothing to sneeze at though.

"2016 (Transparent Blue) Wolfgang Standard" submitted May 22, 2016

By Chris M in West Salem, OH
Musical Background: Been playing 11 years
Overall: The finest guitar I have ever owned. The neck is pure butter. I am astounded by the diversity of the Wolfgang pickups.they can scream like a banshee or sing like a bird, and the sustain is forever. Out of the box the guitar was pretty much ready to go. I made only a minor truss rod adjustment and that was it! My playing improved instantly due to the incredible play-ability of this guitar. I cannot put it down.

"ZZ Sounds and my EVH!" submitted March 23, 2015

By Mike M in santa Barbara, CA
Musical Background: Guitar, Bass, drums
Music Style: ROCK!!!
Overall: First of all ZZsounds is the best music store on the planet!!! every customer service agent is really helpful and smart. As far as my EVH guitar well, It's absolutely amazing!!! Thank you all involved....Mike M.

"Buying new gear made so easy!!" submitted July 12, 2015

By Brian B in Newark, OH
Overall
Musical Background: I currently play for One Pretty Minute, I'm 38 yrs old and been playing guitar since the 6 grade. I have a mess of different .
Music Style: Rock/metal/ and blues mostly
Overall: Always want new gear and feel the stuff you want is to far out of reach with high prices? Not to worry!! I always felt that way until I discovered zzounds. This company has solved that problem for every type of musician out there. With them I quickly learned that getting the gear I really want is possible. With their payment plans being so simple and easy getting my wolfgang was a dream come true. Service was so fast and top notch and I definitely recommend these guys no matter what you play. I had my guitar in about 4 days from purchase and the packaging was done very well to. I honestly couldn't ask for better service when getting what you want. Iv dealt with guitar shops for years and even have some really good friends that can get me about anything but unfortunately they will never be able to beat the price or turn time of zzounds. Can't wait to place my next order.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-VPWN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976