When you call, mention priority code 20W-6R4B

Rating and Reviews: EVH Wolfgang T Standard

You still may not land every note in "Eruption," but the easily-priced EVH Wolfgang gets you the scorching sound of direct-mounted EVH pickups.

Overall

"Eddie did the guess work for us!" submitted April 11, 2015

By James B in Nashville, TN
Overall
Musical Background: 20+ year performance and studio pro
Music Style: instrumental, metal, progressive, rock
Overall: Quite simply the best guitar under one thousand dollars I've ever played or heard. I'm stunned at the build quality of this instrument and it is SOLID, stout, hearty, and prepared for battle! Take into consideration that a set of EVH Wolfgang humbuckers alone would set you back $300 retail, so this is the bargain of the century getting the remainder of this stupendously quality guitar for a mere $250 more than a set of replacement pickups, which by basic logic makes this the absolute best deal in gear sales today. I'm already a "brown" sound tone chaser to begin with, own use, and endorse EVH amplification equipment, but was never enticed to buy an EVH guitar based on the visual aesthetic of their style principles, but lately I've been purchasing gear that is a little off my normal radar, and I am SO happy that I just went ahead and pulled the trigger on this particular guitar. If I only had one complaint it would be that I'm almost sorry that I didn't just pony up the extra dough for a higher end model now that I know how good this offering is, but I said "almost" sorry because this thing is beyond amazing! I'm a huge Seymour Duncan advocate and have outfitted all of my guitars with their products, and up until now have gotten some of my favorite tones ever with their pickups, but that may change now that I have a few hours with the EVH Wolfgang's under my belt, because they have a responsiveness, snarl, growl, bite, and natural sustain that I have never experienced with any of my gear, minus the Jimmy Page Whole Lotta Humbucker neck pickup, which I believe to be the most pleasing neck position pickup to my ear, but this hangs right there with it every step, these pickups are the real deal, and I guarantee they can more than handle whatever you can throw at them. The finish is beautiful, flawless, and simply gorgeous to look at, the neck feels so comfortable, fast, sturdy, inviting, and notes just seem to jump off the neck with terrific excitement, and there are NO wonky fret ends, rough edges, or shoddy, looked over areas at all on this guitar, it is an absolute 10! Eddie was being %100 straight with all of us when he said that he designed a line of guitars that have basically solved all of his personal addressable issues, but for working players as well. As titled, the guess work has been done for us, and other than setting up action to feel preference, I can't see any reason to do anything to this guitar other than play the hell out of it. Bar none the absolute best workhorse guitar you can get for under $1000, and I'd bet my other 27 guitars on that without the slightest hesitation.

When you call, mention priority code 20W-6R4B. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976