When you call, mention priority code 20X-0K2P

Rating and Reviews: EVH 5150 III Combo Amp

Shred like Eddie with this killer 50-watt 1x12 combo. The 5150III features 3 footswitchable channels, DSP reverb, and a special design Celestion speaker.

"This combo is a TONE MONSTER!" submitted February 4, 2015

By Alexis B in Long Beach, CA
Overall
Musical Background: I've been playing for 40plus years,mostly guitar and some woodwinds.Now jamming at home.
Music Style: Rock,metal,blues, and jazz(Bebop)
Overall: I bought the ivory model(gorgeous!) ,and it arrived in 2 days after purchase,a new record in speed in my experience! Even though the box was open when I got it,all was well-I immediately popped the casters in for convenience. The foot switch looks to be built like a tank,which bodes well for overall quality. I checked out the included manual,powered her up, and plugged her in-TONE! Clean channel is very useful and very musical,to my ears. The crunch and lead channels provide all the gain and dirt while remaining articulate and NO MUDDINESS! Coming from a Marshall amp background, I have finally found my sound, and it's EVH all the way! Thanks to zZounds payment plans,I am in tone heaven! (I haven't needed to contact the manufacturer)

"Perfect!" submitted September 29, 2015

By Chad H in Minneapolis, MN
Overall
Musical Background: 30 plus years playing guitar.
Overall: I just play in my house but still crave that tube tone. While you still need to drive the speaker to really nail it, this does what I like at much lower volumes. Plus, it just sounds great. I'm able to get many different tones out of this rather than just going for the EVH tone or the high gain distortion. My only wish would be for three separate channels. I put a Ditto looper in the sends and it has inspired me to play a lot more than I was with the many modeling amps I've owned.

"And King Edward said LET THERE BE TONE!" submitted December 7, 2014

By Nick G in Norton, OH
Musical Background: 15 years of playing guitar. Simi professional
Music Style: Metal, rock, and some blues
Overall: If you want amazing tone out of a combo amp buy this amp! It's loud as hell but can also be played at bedroom volume. The reverb sounds great and it's nice to have the switch to turn it on and off at will. The only changes I would make would be to add a switch to the foot control to turn on and off the loop and side handles to carry it instead of the top strap. Other then that the amp is perfect for rock metal and blues.

"TONE FOR DAYS!!!!" submitted September 27, 2015

By Brian Taylor in Bardstown , KY
Overall
Musical Background: 20 years, used to play out now I jam at home.
Music Style: Blues, classic rock, hair metal.
Overall: I bought this from zzounds a month ago. I am extremely impressed so far. It sonically covers every style of music and covers it well. Channel 1 Fender cleans to a nice bluesy breakup. Channel 2 Eddies Brown Sound is here. Clean articulate gain. I live on this channel, it suits my classic rock and blues rock style perfectly thru every guitar I own. Channel 3 over the top gain. Metal and shred tone for days! I use this channel with my Ibanez and ESP for metal and drop tunings. The resonance knob is awesome! It really does carry a punch like a 4x12. The watt setting dial is fantastic! 1watt is perfect for bedroom jamming and still getting good tone. 50 watts is retarded loud, I mean it will peal paint, bust ears and rattle the house. I'm happy with this, as long as the amp lasts and doesn't break down I'll be happy. Fender has some quality issues going on for some reason? They seem to be working on it but some of the EVH heads have suffered from quality issues. It wasn't enough to keep me away from this amp but be aware of that.

When you call, mention priority code 20X-0K2P. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976