When you call, mention priority code 156T-N1YP

Rating and Reviews: Evans EC2S Clear Drumhead

Sound Shaping Technology allows you to alter the thickness, width, and resonance of your drum, giving you better overall control of your sound.

"Great Sound as easy as 1 2 3 !" submitted January 8, 2010

By a customer from verizon.net
Musical Background: Working Drummer
Music Style: Clkassic Rock/ 80s metal
Sound: Thes heads sound amazing, deep rich and mellow! I have clear 10 mil genera resonants underneath all mine, these heads tune easy and are a big improvement on the original EC2, people have said they compare to Pinstripes its simply not true, these heads have a much wider tuning range than pin's and sound dood tuned high and low, Pins are good heads but choke very fast when you try cranking them up a bit. Also these new EC2 SST heads have a great resonance which equells more projection for your audiance especially in an "un" mic'd situation ! Evans did there homework with these heads and they have a winner here for sure, If you want "that" sound, then get these, I have the clear version as I wanted a bit more attack. The spread from tom to tom is also impresive you just have to hear them for yourself! Thes heads sound monsterous when mic'd ! Feature: Not usually much to say in the way of features for a drumhead, but the ring around these heads are a great feature and are sized by the tom size so there different and made for each different size tom for nthe best sound, also they tune real easy Ease of Use: Couple turns of the drum key and your ready to go with a nice fat tom sound that will kick for classic rock, metal or anything else! Quality: I have had mine for a couple months now and play daily, they are holding up very well and they stay in tune great! Value: They area bit expensive but anything good is I guess, if you want a great sound then buy these heads Manufacturer Support: never used The Wow Factor: If you like nice sounding drums then you want these! Overall: I hope these hold up but other than that I see no reason why I have not found my tom tom heads for a long time, they sound amazing!

"Lots of tone, less stray overtones." submitted December 19, 2011

Musical Background: Professional
Music Style: Wide range. Hiphop, jazz, gospel, pop.
Sound: Great sound. Toms sing without the weird overtones, I put them on my maple shells with G1's on the bottoms. Very nice tone with just enough sustain, I could record any style with this head combination. Ease of Use: They are pretty easy to get an even tuning, and they seem to hold the tuning pretty well too. Value: Very good value, I bought the 10, 12, 16 prepack. Overall: I'd buy them again, well I will when these are worn out. I get very good results with Evans, the only thing I'll be changing is my kick. When I replace my Emad2, I'll go with a Superkick 2.

"ec2s drum heads" submitted April 29, 2012

By john whitenton in weatherford , TX
Overall
Musical Background: twenty years of playing and experimenting with drums and drum heads
Music Style: texas country and some rock
Overall: these heads sound really good on my tama silverstar drums that i bought from zzounds!!!!! very nice tone.

"Great product. Great company." submitted May 25, 2014

By Tanner Cruse in Aberdeen, SD
Overall
Musical Background: I play guitar, drums, bass and sing/scream. I've been playing for 7 years,I am 20 now. I am working at making music a profession
Music Style: Metal, rock, Acoustic.
Overall: Every time I order with zZounds it is great. Quick delivery with the best prices and customer service. The drum head are amazing perfect sound!

"Why EC2S Edge Control Clear Drumheads from zZounds.com ?" submitted January 2, 2014

By Mike Jagiello
Overall
Overall: I've tried a lot of drumheads in the past, and "I personally" don't think I'm going to purchase any other drumheads. The EC2S Edge Control heads have the "Perfect" tone I've been looking for, and they look great ! I can't say anything negative about them, or zZounds. They're both #1 in my book !

"Evans ec2s edge control clear drumheads " submitted December 3, 2012

Overall
Musical Background: Jam at home, and church- I've been playing drums for about 5yrs
Music Style: Christian/gospel
Overall: Clear and clean sound from these drumheads at a great price, I'm loving it.

When you call, mention priority code 156T-N1YP. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976