When you call, mention priority code 1761-S936

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD TE202 Rosewood

Get inspired by the well-worn look of the ESP LTD TE202 electric guitar, with a classic shape and distressed finish that's full of character.

Overall

"More "Twang" for the Buck..." submitted July 14, 2011

Overall
Musical Background: semi-active musician
Sound: I've compared this to a Fender Standard Telecaster and I prefer the neck on the ESP/LTD. This guitar has the "tele-bite" for half the cost of the Fender model. I've had the guitar for three days now putting it through its paces and like my other ESP/LTDs, this one is a superb sounding and playing guitar for a reasonable cost. To be honest, they're a steal in my opinion. Feature: The pickups could be upgraded if one chose to, but the stock pickups are more than adequate. The finish has a wonderful worn/relic look and the neck is fast. This is my fifth ESP/LTD and I'm still not disappointed. Ease of Use: Plug it in, dial in nice clean tone, switch to bridge pickup and do your best Danny Gatton impersonation. Throw on some dirt and delay and I found myself playing with some wicked abandon with a biting tone only achievable on a tele-style configuration. Quality: Like I said, this is my fifth ESP/LTD and this model is rock solid- just as my other ones. For the money, I'd be hard pressed to find a better overall value. Unless that is, you have an endorsement deal... Value: Worth every penny if you're looking for a tele-style guitar. Manufacturer Support: I've only had to contact ESP Customer Service once (needed to register) and they were top notch. The Wow Factor: I love the look of a tele, but never liked the standard Fender neck. This solves that. Overall: This guitar will remain a fixture in my arsenal for a long, long time. If stolen or lost, I'd replace it ASAP (once my insurance check comes).
31 of 32 people (96.88%) found this review helpful. Did you?

When you call, mention priority code 1761-S936. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976