When you call, mention priority code 1773-N9WQ

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD SCT-607B

Evoke the distinctive, dissonant style of the Deftones with this baritone 7-string. Stephen Carpenter's signature axe boasts EMG 81-7s in a Tele-style body.

"Beautiful guitar with great tone and punch " submitted September 23, 2014

By Nathan K in Reading, PA
Overall
Musical Background: 12 years on the guitar. I am currently playing in a touring band and doing professional recording
Music Style: Metal, hard rock, hip-hop, electronic, blues
Overall: I have owned many guitars over my tenure of playing and this is by far my favorite. It features high end components and gorgeous looks for a great price. Locking tuners, tone pros bridge, EMGs, and a fast neck. This thing pumps out some punishing lows and good cleans which I credit to the hefty alder body. You can not beat the sound and looks for the price, I have received more compliments on this guitar at shows then I have with any other instrument. I gave it a slight knock in ease of use due to the weight but what you lose in shoulder pain you gain in fat tone so it is really a non issue. I have had this guitar for about a year now toting it from town to town with no issues so I have not needed to contact manufacturer support. Abrahams tank for the metal masses buy with confidence.

"Finally a 7 string I am happy with" submitted October 10, 2014

Overall
Musical Background: Playing metal for years!
Music Style: metal, djent
Sound: The EMG 81-7s are really brutal, but when it comes time to clean things up the tone is crisp and all there. The alder body really helps this guitar ring out chords and notes forever. Feature: The pickup configuration is my favorite of all the features. At first, I had problems with the middle pickup getting in the way but after about an hour of playing I adapted to it. I really enjoy the look of the middle/bridge configuration a lot as well, but the sound that comes from both pickups being on when playing cleans was everything I have been looking for. Ease of Use: Going from a 6 to a 7 string was very easy. I didn't have to mess with anything, just plug and play. Quality: The quality of this guitar is absolutely amazing. I plugged it in right out of the box and did not need to do anything to it. It came set up perfectly and the intonation was spot on, never had it go out of tune. Value: For $1000 its everything i could have asked for Manufacturer Support: Never had to deal with it! The Wow Factor: When I first saw this guitar I knew I had to have it and when it came in the mail and I played it for a couple days, it was like Stephen Carpenter made this guitar just for me. It's perfect in every way and I would recommend it for anyone looking for a solid 7 string. Overall: WOW

"This is an amazing instrument!" submitted May 25, 2014

By Chris S in Justin, TX
Musical Background: I've been playing for nearly 15 years
Music Style: Rock, heavy metal, blues
Sound: This thing is perfect for playing really any style of music you wanna use it for. From heavy, high gain distortion, to beautiful clean tones, it can do it all. The EMG active pickups are very balanced and can produce any tone your heart desires Feature: The features on this guitar are awesome! I love the locking tuners and TOM bridge. Ease of Use: I went from a 6 string to this 7 string fairly easily. Now I will say, if you like a flat fast neck, this guitar isn't for you. The neck on this guitar is very easy to play, but it is beefy. Quality: The quality is second to none. From the beautiful finish, to the high quality parts used to build this beauty, you will not be disappointed Value: This guitar is an exceptional value at its price, it should honestly cost more than it does! Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with the manufacturer The Wow Factor: The overall wow factor is amazing! I catch myself just looking at its beauty when not in use. I've gotten several compliments on its sound and beauty. I promise this guitar will not disappoint you. Overall: This is truly one of the best guitars I have ever had the privilege of owning. Right out of the box this thing was ready to roll. Great quality, great sound, and just an all around beautiful guitar.

"Out of box review! GREAT GUITAR" submitted January 29, 2014

By Jerry Griffin in Las Cruces, NM
Musical Background: intermediate guitar player
Music Style: Metal/ death metal/ hardcore
Sound: The sound is amazing. The EMG pickups offer a very tight and clear bass response and the high notes sing. When played through a clean channel the sound is very crisp, and the distorted channel is very clear and the notes come through very clearly. Feature: I love the locking ESP tuners and the Tone Pros bridge. I think the overall features are great! Ease of Use: Plug this thing into any amp and it's sure to blow you away! the play-ability is very easy, although the action was a bit high for my taste, but that's an easy adjustment to make. I'm already a 7 string guitar player, so the switch was natural, but if you're going from a 6 string to this particular 7 string, the switch will be easy. Quality: Very well built, solid construction. The neck thru is incredibly smooth. I feel like this guitar could take on a tank, its so solid. Value: This product is well worth the money, especially with the Zzounds payment program! BUY IT. Manufacturer Support: I haven't had to deal with manufacture support. The Wow Factor: HUGE wow factor. I don't see myself using any other guitar than this one! Overall: Great guitar, fresh out of the box! beautiful! plays like a dream.

"My favorite ax" submitted November 20, 2014

By Anthony Jenkins in Twin Falls, ID
Musical Background: 9 years of guitar. Gig and play at home
Music Style: Hard rock hardcore metal djent
Overall: This guitar is fantastic! You may be apprehensive because of the pickup placement like I was at first but if you lower it it doesn't get in the way of your pickup. This guitar looks sleek, and plays even better. But a fair warning to those with small hands, the neck may not be one you can get to liking. It's a heavyweight, but for big guys like myself it's perfect. You're definitely not going to be disappointed in this purchase!

When you call, mention priority code 1773-N9WQ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976