When you call, mention priority code 175Y-6P5L

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter

With a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard that offers extreme playability, this is the perfect guitar to make the transition to 7 strings. It features ESP 7 string set humbuckers.

ESP LTD Stephen Carpenter Customer Review submitted March 6, 2009

Overall
Sound: sounds awesome, especially with overdrive and distortion. Ease of Use: it takes a little while to get used to the seventh string, other than that, it good Value: best 7 string for the price Manufacturer Support: never had to call them The Wow Factor: black looks awesome... Overall: if your looking for something pretty cheap, BUY IT

"Buy It. You can't ask for a better guitar for the money." submitted February 24, 2011

Music Style: Rock/Metal
Sound: The SC207 provides a great tone. I run it through my Line 6 Guitar Port and am very impressed with how alive it sounds. The Middle pickup is a great solution to the bridge being to bright and the neck being to loose. It came with a fantastic set of electronics for the money. The only way to get a better tone would be to replace the pickups with EMG 707s assuming you aren't buying this guitar for country or jazz. It's got a great distorted tone and the cleans are quite nice as well. For the money you're going to have a hard time finding a guitar that sounds as good. Feature: I really liked that it only offered a 3 way pickup selector. For me, I never really used the single coil settings on a 5 way selector. As I mentioned the pickups that come in it really aren't bad. The bridge is comfortable. For the money, I can't think of anything it's lacking. Ease of Use: This is a VERY easy to play guitar. I was leery that it's my first guitar without some sort of inlay on the neck however the little dots on the very side are ample for working your way around. There's a slight learning curve in it, but it only takes a few minutes to get the hang of it. The neck is nice and thin so grabbing cords on the low B string are very easy to snag. Even with the wider neck due to extended range, this guitar stays not only playable, but very playable. Also, the curved shape of the body makes it very comfortable to sit with for hours if need/want be. Quality: ESP/LTD have a wonderful check by hand quality control. I know someone with the initials DW checked my guitar over as there's a sticker on the back of the plastic wrap cover with his hand written initials on it. Sitting in my wrack of guitars you can tell just by comparing it to the others that it's just a better instrument. Value: Couldn't ask for more for the money. This guitar feels and sounds like it should be priced at around a grand. Manufacturer Support: I've only had the guitar about a month so I've not dealt with with them, however due to the high quality of it's craftsmanship I don't intend that I'll ever have to. The Wow Factor: It's a beautiful guitar. The black finish shines brightly and the overall look of the headstock and body shape as well as the covered pickups make it quite an exotic looking guitar. Overall: I love this guitar! I don't see any real need to mod it out or mess with it aside from some cleanings and changing strings next month. It sounds great and has a wonderful design.

"Great seven string for the price!" submitted March 13, 2008

Music Style: Metal
Sound: Guitar sounds pretty good for what I paid for it. I mainly use it for recording onto my computer. Sound is good with distortion or with a clean sound. Ease of Use: For a seven string guitar, I was pleasantly surprised how easily playable it is. Even for doing solo work. The neck isn't so big that it is difficult to play. Quality: I bought a blemished one with only a small scratch on the back of the body. I am having some string buzz at the bridge, but I think with some adjustments I can work that out. Value: For a seven string, this is a great value. Guitar sounds really good. The Wow Factor: I love the way it feels and looks. I have an Ibanez six string also. The ESP guitar blows the Ibanez away as far as playability.

When you call, mention priority code 175Y-6P5L. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976