When you call, mention priority code 1607-K88K

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD MH-327 Guitar

With 27 frets that offer more notes for your leads, this guitar was made for guitar virtuosos and shredders alike.

"Nearly Flawless." submitted May 12, 2012

By Marley Listmann in Ocean City, MD
Overall
Musical Background: 1 Year of Continual Play. I play Drums, to Guitar, to Sitar and just Jam at my place.
Music Style: Classic Rock, Metal, Death Metal, psychedelic Rock, rock.
Overall: I first bought this guitar at a local Guitar Store and was very impressed with it's beautifully sharp sounds, and it's very fast shredding capabilities! Almost everything about this guitar is fantastic and is a must buy. Although, about 4 months into playing, a thread stripped in the Locking Nuts, but I had since replaced it and haven't looked back. The guitar is so versatile too, I play everything from classic Led Zeppelin and Doors to Metal such as Morbid Angel and Death and the guitar pulls it all off. Still I was somewhat dissatisfied about the very easily stripped thread. Other than that though, I fully recommend this guitar it plays excellent and really let's you explore your sound with 27 frets.

"ESP guitars have already revolutionized the world of ROCK... This instrument is just one more masterpiece that's gonna help keep" submitted October 26, 2011

By a customer from yahoo.com phone#864-279-2795
Music Style: Very heavy metal, classical, & more heavy metal
Sound: What can I say??? If you're a true shredder & as big of a fan of ESPs craftsmanship as a rockin roller like myself, this guitar is AMAZING!!! It's incredible how much more you can do with just 3 extra frets! Not to mention the outstanding quickness of the neck, SD Hotrails sound, and sturdiness of the ESP hardware... Just pick this instrument up, grab that wammy, & don't be afraid to pull the hell out of that bridge!!!!! Feature: I love everything about this guitar!!! It's like it was built for me... I thought I'd be disappointed in the ESP hardware, but it actually turned out to be surprisingly sturdy... I personally prefer this guitar over my 3 high end ESP guitars. The special Floyd Rose is one of my favorite features on this instrument. Im used to EMG electronics, but when I first plugged this thing up... Ahhhhhh \../ SD Hotrails make ears bleed tears of joy!!!! All around, this is a shredders choice weapon... Get one!!!!!! Ease of Use: Well, its obviously not a "newbie" instrument... Of course, playability differs with different musicians, but thats not to say a 7 year old couldn't play this thing. I was worried that the 3 extra frets would be awkward... But it actually felt so right that I'm letting my higher end, 24 fret guitars gather dust. Also, I've always had a problem w/ maintenance for Floyd Rose, but the new bridge is a "stay tuned" shredders dream!!! Quality: No problems yet... I still worry that the ESP hardware may not stand the test of time, but that's minor & fairly cheap to fix should something go wrong. The overall craftsmanship of this instrument is remarkable in my opinion, & not just for the price... It says LTD on the headstock, but has all the definitive quality of higher end ESP guitars. I feel like this guitar should have my signature printed on it! Everything I need... Value: I would have happily paid more!!! Manufacturer Support: I have not dealt with the actual ESP manufacturer co, but one thing I will say is I could care less how polite or friendly their staff is, as long as they continue to make "top shelf instruments", they have made a positive change in my life!!! My hat is off to you ESP!!! Stay awsome!!! The Wow Factor: Feels great, looks great, needs more color choices... Overall: I'll buy another ESP/LTD when they somehow 1 up this one... Why not 30 frets & maybe ebony fretboard... Oh... Larger color variety!!!

"Super Guitar and AAAAAA+ Customer Service" submitted October 31, 2011

Musical Background: Active and Recording Musician
Music Style: Blues, Funk, Soul, Rock, Country & Jazz.
Sound: This guitar sounds great. I love the seymour duncan pickups. Sounds great thru my marshal. I play blues, funk, soul, country,rock and jazz and the sound I can great is truly satisfying. Feature: This guitar is a really good design. The neck thru and seymour duncan pickups really equate to some great sounds. I use floorboard stomp boxes and the sound I can get is super, whether i'm searching for rock distortion or a clean jazz sound. Ease of Use: This guitar is very easy to play. I love the frets. Manual was very clear, just had a minor neck adjustment and I was ready to play. Quality: This guitar is made very well, and for the price it is a bargain. Value: Great price for the quality guitar MH327. Manufacturer Support: Can't say enough good things about the support I received from Zzounds. When I ordered the MH427 and received, there was a problem with the fine tuning knobs on the floyd rose. I called Zzounds they gave me a RA # to return my guitar. Zzounds paid for shipping back and shipped me another new MH327 in mint condition and paid for that shipping. It's hard to find good customer service these days but this company I will buy all musical needs from. Wish I had found them sooner. Highly Recommend. The Wow Factor: Beautiful deep see thru red makes this guitar a pleasure to view. Overall: I have used this on the gig and in the studio. This is definitely a keeper.

"BLEMISH PURCHASE no good." submitted June 1, 2014

By Ron V in Norwalk, CA
Music Style: Rock Metal Classical
Overall: Needed repairs on wood where Floyd Rose seats. $400 not up for the novice. A little work for the experienced. Otherwise awesome bad ass guitar. Love it after the fix and setup. Can't Judge on manufacturer support because it was a used item.

When you call, mention priority code 1607-K88K. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976