When you call, mention priority code 16GF-TTMR

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD MH-103QM Guitar

The ESP LTD MH-103QM offers sharp looks and tone. With a quilted maple top and 24 jumbo frets, the ESP LTD MH-103QM is built to rock.

"Beautiful looks and sound at a great price!" submitted February 23, 2010

Musical Background: Music teacher/performer
Music Style: Classic Rock, Prog, etc.
Sound: This guitar has an amazing tone! It even sounds good unplugged. The humbucker is strong, yet well defined, and the single-coils have a great jangle, while the 2 "in-between" have the great phasey tone that just jumps out at you. Feature: No accessories, except for the tremolo bar and the hex-wrenches. But none other needed. Ease of Use: The Volume knob, tone knob and 5-way switch are located in a logical way. The Floyd Rose was set up flawlessly and ready to go...This guitar has incredible sustain. Quality: The finish is flawless, it had a great lustre. Everything feels solid, and would not hesitate to use this guitar for gigs. I would use a back-up, only because of the nature of a Floyd Rose, which will go out of tune when a string is broken. I believe it is built to last for years of use. Value: This guitar could eaily sell for 2x the price, very high quality for this price point. Manufacturer Support: Unrated, has not been needed. The Wow Factor: This guitar is beautiful and very unique looking. It will stand out in a crowd! Overall: Chosen for great price, and it has the pick-up config & floyd rose that I prefer, great looks, payment plan, and ESP's good reputation. I woule definitely want another like it if something unfortunate were to happen .

"BUY IT BUT IT BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1" submitted January 1, 2009

Overall
Music Style: country, rock, metal, classic rock
Sound: the two single coils are amazing. the humbucker kinda sounds like you have a wah on but its pretty good. master volume and tone so not much mess with. but you get great sound. even though esp is not known for clean tones. Feature: the guitar is great the floyd rose is great no problems. the knobs are metal and look great. the neck is flawless. so smooth and it just feels natural playing. the scalops in between the cut outs allowes great axcess. the fret board is so smooth it looks great. the headstock is pointy but looks great. it would be nicer is it came with a gig bag but other than that its really great Ease of Use: right out of the box set up is great. when i got it the one of the strings was broken no problem. so i threw ernie balls on it an it was great. the action was amazing. no buzzing on the frets. the floyd takes a day or 2 to break it in so it stays in perfect tune. if you wanna change tuning quick you cant. have a second guitar of if you have another guitar. but thats the price you pay for havin a floyd rose but if you dont mind adjusting springs for different tunings than ok. Quality: in the picture the finish is much lighter. in real life its dark blue when when in the light you can see the quilted maple. the neck and headstock is great. the back is cut in on the top so it hugs your body it feels natural Value: well worth it it will be realible for many years. this guitar should be sold for more than 300 Manufacturer Support: i tried calling them and every time i called esp nobody would answer. The Wow Factor: great looking sounding and feel. buy it if you play any kind of music Overall: i will have this guitar forever. i will give it to my kids
28 of 29 people (96.55%) found this review helpful. Did you?

"Buy it! Cause you can't do better for the money." submitted March 31, 2011

Music Style: Rock-Progressive
Sound: It sounds great. When it first arrived I played on it 2+ hours a day. Now the strings are all out of wack. I think they must have put some cheap string on it. I plan on remedy that soon. It sounds great and plays like dream. The five way switch is great too. Lots of differing sounds and tones. Great guitar! Feature: The most useful feature was the manual that came with the guitar. I learn more in that book than I've know about guitars in 40 some years of picking them up and putting them back down. Besides that, the Floyd Rose locking system is great thought a little touchy. The knobs are indented and turn smooth like quality. Ease of Use: Everything is where it's supposed to be. Quality: For $300 I don't see how they do it. Everything was quality checked at some point because they are stickers signing off different areas. Seems very well made. The finish is great better than the picture. Everyone I show it to just loves it. I don't think I'll be taking it on the road but it wouldn't be a concern if I did. It feels so solid. Value: Best bang for my buck. Manufacturer Support: ZZSounds is great so I imagine that support wouldn't be a problem?? The Wow Factor: This piece is a great guitar. Overall: This is definitely a keeper but I'd like to have a Gibson Les Paul in future. I'll see how long I stay with.

"beautifull, awsome guitar!" submitted March 27, 2011

Musical Background: intermediate
Music Style: all
Sound: this guitar is beautiful in sound and appearance. I ordered from ZZounds and it arrived in a few days. The humbucker,single, single set up provides everything you would want in one guitar. The humbucker provides heavey to classic rock tones, middle single provides a chimy "Strat" sound and neck provides a twangy "tele" sound. Clean sounds are beautiful and distorted/overdriven are awsome. The fit and finish is beautiful. I love this guitar! Feature: Includes allen wrenches for all adjustments. Tuners, Floyd rose are perfect. Ease of Use: This is my first "floyd rose" equipped guitar and I love it. I had to set up intonation after the strings got broke in but tuning is so simple. Quality: This guitar is Beautiful! Value: I was saving for a Fender which cost hundreds more. This guitar gives me a Strat, Tele and Ibenez all for one guitar. Manufacturer Support: Have not had to use The Wow Factor: The quilted Maple blue with maple neck is beautiful. It'll knock your socks off. Overall: I don't see myself purchasing another quitar for a few years. This quitar is so versatile that it fills all my needs.

"BUY IT!" submitted March 18, 2011

Overall
Sound: I paid $300.00 for this guitar. For that price it sounds great. I plan on changing the humbucker but that's my choice. I just want to. Feature: The manual is very informative, really. I learn more from this manual than I've learned in the 30 years I've been playing. Ease of Use: Best Jackson style guitar I've ever own. Like the guy said "BUY IT! ETC!!!!! Quality: Well made with an unbelievable finish. A beautiful guitar. The volume and tone knobs are sunk down and fell so professional. Absolutely quite but I've only had it for 2 months. Pots get dust in them and then they make noise, I'll see. Seem like it would last forever. I'd take it on the road. Value: Unbelievable value! I feel like theft, lol. Overall: Forever

"ESP MH 103Om" submitted January 26, 2014

By Robert Moore in Abilene, TX
Overall
Musical Background: 18 years off and on. bands ,jamming a couple of talent shows. I play gutair mainly but i would like to learn bass as well.
Music Style: Metal,Heavy metal, rock
Overall: This thing really rocks. I just finshed putting it through the paces and for 299 price I feel like im ripping someone off. No real need on support I mean I took it out of the shipping box and was playing a few second later very nice!!!!!!!!!

"Attractive guitar" submitted October 31, 2014

By David VanBuren in Sebring, FL
Musical Background: nubieeeee
Music Style: classic rock jazz-stevie ray vaughn type blues
Overall: Beautiful paint, great sound w/ my small 12 watt tube amp and my 15 watt Fender Solid State on the other end of the room. Had to straighten the bridge up-that was difficult and one of the fine tuner screws are stuck all the way down. I went up from 9's to 11's. I have it playing now quite well after two -3 hrs on that Floyd Rose Special. The whammy bar really bends notes. I need a teacher any suggestions$$$

When you call, mention priority code 16GF-TTMR. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976