When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-1JLN

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD MH-1001NT Guitar

The MH-1001NT's 25.5" scale and hardtail bridge make it ideal for drop-tuned chugging. Its EMG 81/85 humbuckers ensure you sound clear at the lowest depths.

"Well worth the money" submitted October 12, 2015

By LINH NGUYEN in Madison, WI
Overall
Overall: I bought the MH10001 instead of the MH1000 because this one doesn't have the obnoxious abalone on the fretboard, and I don't like dealing with a Floyd Rose. Apparently ESP listened to the complaints about the abalone which is great. Other than that, the MH1001 is essentially the same as the MH1000, down to the finish. Same mahogany superstrat body, maple neck, rosewood fretboard and EMG 81/85 active pickups. The body is on the thick side for superstrats and resonates beautifully. Playability is one of the best I've played. The active EMGs do exactly what they are supposed to, crunchy rhythm and sreaming pinch harmonics on the 81 and warm clean, smooth lead on the 85. I am aware there are more pickup options these days and the 81/85 combo is really dated now, however they still fit very well for me who plays mostly hard rock and some thrash metal. The string-thru bridge makes changing strings a breeze and the locking tuners hold tune very well - I rarely have to tune before playing. Overall I am very happy with this guitar. Unfortunately the current E-II line has nothing quite like this one, so I went with the LTD version. Don't let the LTD name fool you - this is the Deluxe series which is the best ESP has to offer in the $800-1000 price range and they deliver.

"Pretty Sweet" submitted March 6, 2017

By Christian S
Overall
Musical Background: Been playing for about a decade.
Music Style: Metal
Sound: When I was shopping for an ESP I found a few videos of people playing this guitar on YouTube, not of the greatest recording quality but you can tell it sounded great. I mean, it's ESP. What I didn't expect, and I didn't even play it clean until after a few days, was how nice the clean sound... sounded. I got a strong Metallica vibe with chorus playing in D Tuning picking at chords. Playing with it a little more and you get that 80's ballad sound that is just lovely. Using Distortion on various pedals, if you can play it cleanly, it can sound very precise and technical. It's nice for rhythm/background. Using Overdrive though, you get some real character out of this instrument for lead. Harmonics come through if you do a sustained tremolo pretty easily. Feature: The locking tuners are brilliant. Just pull the string through, lock the tuner, tune and snip. No winding. All guitars need these. ALL OF THEM. Even the Hello Kitty starter kit guitars. EMG pickups are always the bee's knees. Ease of Use: The finished back-of-neck on this guitar is probably what makes it so nice to play. I've noticed I need fewer takes when recording to get a riff right. Much less resistance as opposed to satin wood grain. Feels really quick. Quality: I had to tighten the screw on the tone knob when I got it, but that's hardly worth mentioning. Some fret buzz on the E string, raised the action a turn or two and it was gone. Regular guitar setup stuff. Actually really nice since that was all I had to do. Value: It's on the high end of what I would spend on an instrument unless I was making a ton of money from my music and needed something custom or specific. However, I feel the price is spot on for what you get and how it sounds. Fair value. No regrets. Overall: Not the first ESP/LTD I've played, but the first I've owned. I've waited patiently to find the correct one for me(looks, sound, setup). I wanted to find the best value of the brand and for me this was it.

"First "Real" Guitar" submitted February 15, 2017

By Andrew B in Tynee Island, GA
Overall
Musical Background: I'm just learning.
Music Style: Metal, country, visual kei
Overall: I am a beginning player, so you can take my review with a grain of salt. Coming from playing a Jackson JS32, this guitar is worlds apart in quality, sound, and good looks. Even unplugged, the resonance is a noticeable change. The guitar sounds "alive" if that makes sense. Maybe it's attributed to the woods used; I have no idea.Time will tell about the guitar, but for now I can say that overall I am beyond pleased. Above all, I want to say that zZounds.com has exceeded my expectations in terms of delivery time and the product itself. The guitar was triple boxed and arrived in perfect condition. Don't hesitate to order from zZounds; they've got a good thing going.

"Very nice " submitted January 18, 2017

By Vince Johnson in Denham Springs, LA
Musical Background: Been playing 15 years most Hard Rock
Overall: This guitar is well worth the money, I have an ESP horizon ll FR which I paid 2000 for after tax and is the best guitar I've ever owned and I bought this one as a back up for the other one and to my surprise this guitar will stand side by side with my horizon as far as an overall quality axe, it's very versatile in many styles all though the EMG 81/85'S are best suited for Hard Rock and metal while providing unparralled clean capabilities, so unless you actually want to spend more money this guitar is definitely the most bang for your buck!!

When you call, mention priority code 1ZZ-1JLN. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976