When you call, mention priority code 15TR-Y3XZ

Rating and Reviews: ESP LTD MH-1000FR Guitar

With EMG 81 and 85 active pickups and a Floyd Rose bridge, the ESP LTD MH-1000FR simply shreds. And with a quilt maple top and cool binding, it looks killer.

"Awesome Guitar!!" submitted June 23, 2013

By Adam R in Philadelphia, PA
Overall
Musical Background: I HAVE BEEN PLAYING GUITAR FOR 25 YEARS.. Jammin with friends and Bands
Music Style: METAL N ROCK N ROLL
Overall: I got this guitar a few days ago and it is Beautiful... WOW!!!... and the tone is fantastic from heavy metal to clean warm tones I love this Guitar it's a Real Beauty and Awesome Sustain from the Emg pickups and Great Playability from end to end ! Five Stars All the Way!!!!! ESP ROCKS!!!!! Great Job Guys :)~

"What a beauty! Active pickups scream in this boy" submitted March 3, 2014

By Robert H in Peoria, AZ
Overall
Musical Background: 30+ primary guitar! play didgeridoo! saxophone, harmonic drums, keyboards, Cajone
Music Style: Rock, blues, folk, Christian
Overall: Well, normally I stay with the American Axes, Fender, Gibson. I few months ago I finally gave in and bought a Epiphone casino which I was happy. Some things were sloppy but not a big deal such as the hat controllers were all uneven. Easy fix took them off reinstalled look fine. The fret board was rough spent $60 had local luthier clean it up works gr8. Reason telling you this, this ESP the fret board is fine other than while playing lead on the high/low E the ebony inlay has a strange feel to me. Getting us to the feel. The action was setup and I will not be taking this one in for adjustments and smoothing out the fretboard, no need. Nice job ESP LTD, very pleased with my purchase. Never used active pickups, getting use to how to play lightly when needed. They just want sing and when playing the blues some songs are more of a challenge to tame it down, lol! Great for belting out your fav EVH, Metallica, etc these bad boys will work. The workmanship is very good. You have to really look and can find some small places the finish is a little thin looking. Has a lot of bling on the fretboard, don,t think for me I would get this type again with the pearl inlay down the fret board don,t like the feel for me. Looks awesome thou. The termolo was setup awesome no issues. I did replace the strings with some slinky standard to my liking, may try some cobalts next change. The quilt finish looks very nice with the black. Have to turn it at the right angle gives the guitar another look really like this guitar, will get use to the inlays. Stays in tune so far over all this was a pleasant buy. Will keep this for a bit and see what's next. Always thinning the herd to make room for another. Keeping those that just feel so darn good you can play all night. Cheers Cya on stage

"Epic Guitar For Metal" submitted October 16, 2014

By Bobby Crow in Wheeling , WV
Overall
Musical Background: I play professionally year round (touring). Im primarily a drummer but I love guitar. Played drums for 9 years and guitar for 5.
Music Style: Metal (of all forms), "djent", jazz.
Overall: This guitar is SOLID. I'm not a huge EMG fan but they make this guitar sing. The resonance and sustain is insane. I was surprised by how small the body is as in the pictures it looks massive, but over all it's a pretty small guitar. The fretboard is like butter. I play mainly Progressive Metal and this thing is everything I could ask for. The Grover tuners and Floyd rose work together like a breeze, it makes the guitar a joy to play. The 81 pickup gives insane attack with the body being mahogany, but when you switch to the 85 neck pickup you get the warmth of the maple and it makes the "chugging" sound so full and ballsy. My only issue with the guitar is that when I got it in the mail one of the inlays had a chip in it. But that is being taken care of by the company. They are a breeze to work with. Not to mention the shipping was crazy fast. I chose the free 3-5 day shipping and it came in 2 days! Floyd Rose is weird to get used to, but once you get it set up it feels incredible. The guitar also comes with Alan wrenches and a whammy bar. This is a beautiful and well put together guitar. $900 is a little steep but you really get what you're paying for here.

When you call, mention priority code 15TR-Y3XZ. Llame Gratis en Español: 800-460-7976